Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Re: Why I think the manga has gone down hill.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    valid point. I agree

There is a grain of truth in every myth. Kakashi has shown what? two dozen jutsus? That's not enough for anyone to start spreading the rumor he had a thousand. Especially, since many seem to have that many techs as Kakashi does
    God of Shinobi was a title the Third earned via feats. He hasn't shown why he earned that title. That title should belong to the Third Raikage or Onooki.

He has the right to speak his mind. Anyone from Harvard Professors to convicted criminals has the right to speak thier mind. Just because you disagree with him doesn't mean he should be silent."I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."--Voltaire. Moreover, the reason you gave was a poor one. the K11 (10 - Sakura + Sai) were given a power-up by naruto. They were made temporarily OP. They were given the power of a tailed beast
    Kakshi uses his own original jutsus and fighting style and that's also something to be proud off. He could copy their movements and practicing them later on might include it into his arsenal but that doesn't necessarily mean he should really be made in to a copy cat only- by that logic all Uchihas should be nothing more than copy cats. After all it was Obito's sharingan which made it possible to do that. I think he uses his sharingan in better way.

As for sharing power with Konoha 11 members- Itachi told him not to do everything himself all the time. That this alienates people ultimately whether consciously or not and such a person becomes arrogant, selfish and lonely in the end. They arrived to help Naruto and did so many times. Naruto gave them a chance to be there with him while fighting and they do have skills and brains which would be useful. Even if it is not that big even small amount of extra hands may turn the tide when odd are so against you. It also means that Naruto recognized their feelings and showed his appreciation by including them even if he could probably use extra clones. And the psychological impact of it on Obito was already visible.

Last edited by Ira; 10-23-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

Even if it is not as good as it was before, I still like it. I like finishing things I start, even if it is as easy as reading a manga. .__.

But I like seeing Tobirama fight. I want to see his background and how he and Hashirama have fallen.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

There is a panel where Obito does Ki blasts like Vegeta...

I overlooked it, but when I saw it I was like wtf.....

Here is the panel of the ki blast bijuudama

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Ceilings

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    There is a panel where Obito does Ki blasts like Vegeta...

I overlooked it, but when I saw it I was like wtf.....

Here is the panel of the ki blast bijuudama

Okay....thank you for that.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12