Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

Gaara perfect jin

How powerful do you think Gaara will become if he becomes a perfect jinchuuriki?

In my opinion he will bbe top 10 material. Do you guys think he could beat Sasuke?
    Because Amaterasu is not effective on his sand. He a perfect jin meaning genjutsu won't work on him. His arrows will not be powerful to penetrate Gaara shield. Well that's my opinion.

OMG Imagina Gaara in a desert as a perfect jinchuriki.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.

Re: Gaara perfect jin

I would agree 100% just because of your sig I love that anime more then naruto so your taste is right on.

AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remind me to save you...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama04 View Post
    How powerful do you think Gaara will become if he becomes a perfect jinchuuriki?

In my opinion he will bbe top 10 material. Do you guys think he could beat Sasuke?
    Because Amaterasu is not effective on his sand. He a perfect jin meaning genjutsu won't work on him. His arrows will not be powerful to penetrate Gaara shield. Well that's my opinion.

Sasuke would still stomp Gaara and he still wouldn't be top 10... Genjutsu does work on Perfect Jinchuriki... Perfect Susanoo would be way to much for Gaara to handle...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    me. i am always right.

plus its true what you said lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Misconception View Post
    Sasuke would still stomp Gaara and he still wouldn't be top 10... Genjutsu does work on Perfect Jinchuriki... Perfect Susanoo would be way to much for Gaara to handle...
    realy considering gaara pretty much made sasuke retreat lol. when he had Just Susanoo and gaara was normal.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

it doen't they may take a hit but they can bounce back instantly. do i need to proof that

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He would be top 10 Material but Sasuke would be abit above Gaara since he is the 2nd main character ..Gaara Perfect Jin form is a high dif match for Sasuke

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    I would agree 100% just because of your sig I love that anime more then naruto so your taste is right on.
    OMG Me to Sekirei for the win!! Kazehana! I love Uzume sad that she died I think?? Reading the manga?

Perfect Susanoo is on par with Bijuu. Madara said so himself. Oh btw Shukaku sand is just dam powerful for Sasuke.

plus its true what you said lol
    Thankies. :3

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    me. i am always right.

I don't get much time to read any more I watch it more lol job and the VA keeps me busy

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

All I want it's for Gara to be a Jin host again

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things

OMG Me to Sekirei for the win!! Kazehana! I love Uzume sad that she died I think?? Reading the manga?

Perfect Susanoo is on par with Bijuu. Madara said so himself. Oh btw Shukaku sand is just dam powerful for Sasuke.

Thankies. :3
    this troll.. sasuke can go true Jubaby shield.. he Pearces sand easy

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

I don't get much time to read any more I watch it more lol job and the VA keeps me busy
    OMG I have to rewatch it soon since it's been almost I haven't seen it. OMG read the manga it's worth it. Karasuba almost got beaten in the recent chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    He would be top 10 Material but Sasuke would be abit above Gaara since he is the 2nd main character ..Gaara Perfect Jin form is a high dif match for Sasuke
    I don't see how Sasuke takes this to be honest. But Sasuke would give Gaara a good match. If Gaara was in the a desert stomp. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuybi View Post
    it doen't they may take a hit but they can bounce back instantly. do i need to proof that

Thank you for proving my point. In my opinion Sasuke isn't that great at genjutsu. How much do you see Sasuke use genjutsu? Itachi always used genjutsu because he was good at it. Sasuke doesn't rely on his genjutsu because he's not really goo at it. But I do believe he can become good with it in time if practice it.

realy considering gaara pretty much made sasuke retreat lol. when he had Just Susanoo and gaara was normal.
    Because Sasuke couldn't do anything against Gaara :b

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remind me to save you...

I can't even post a reply so im just going to leave this thread alone...

Sasuke vs Gaara perfect Jin or not Gaara gets stomped... Gaara has no counter for Ps and im not going to debate Shukaku vs Ps when Shukaku lost to part 1 Naruto...

Last edited by Misconception; 10-23-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    All I want it's for Gara to be a Jin host again
    Me too! Imagine him in a desert! OMG

Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    this troll.. sasuke can go true Jubaby shield.. he Pearces sand easy
    Can you show me a scan refresh my memory please. c: He doesn't pierce sand easily. He couldn't pierce Gaara sand at the Kage summit and that's with Gaara mom protecting him. One of the best shields in Naruto. Adding Shukaku to it is overkill in my opinion.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't even post a reply so im just going to leave this thread alone...

Sasuke vs Gaara perfect Jin or not Gaara gets stomped... Gaara has no counter for Ps and im not going to debate Shukaku vs Ps when Shukaku lost to part 1 Naruto...
    This. It would even be debatable if sasuke only hhis complete susanoo without legs. Debatable. But with PS, sasuke takes this. PS is clearly at, at least, 50% kurama lvl. At least. And this is just destruction lvl. PS susanoo has an impressive defense, much better than gaara's. Sasuke takes this.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too! Imagine him in a desert! OMG

Can you show me a scan refresh my memory please. c: He doesn't pierce sand easily. He couldn't pierce Gaara sand at the Kage summit and that's with Gaara mom protecting him. One of the best shields in Naruto. Adding Shukaku to it is overkill in my opinion.
    you can forgot many things sometimes

there you go

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only Enton is non effective because it have travel time unlike Amaterasu.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

How at best Gaara can only get His Beast back,Naruto ends up with 7 Tail Beast to Gaara's and Bee's one.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remind me to save you...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    This. It would even be debatable if sasuke only hhis complete susanoo without legs. Debatable. But with PS, sasuke takes this. PS is clearly at, at least, 50% kurama lvl. At least. And this is just destruction lvl. PS susanoo has an impressive defense, much better than gaara's. Sasuke takes this.
    No not entirely people overrate Kurama so much on the base Ps> or = 100Percent Kurama...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara is a kage level ninja so with hat power up of the 1 tails he would be much stronger. As wee all know his sand was a lot stronger when he was a Jinchuuriki, I think many forgot that Gaara's sand broke Kimmimaru's hardest bone with the 1 tail's power http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/216/13 and http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/217/3.

Jin Gaara was pretty boss, imagine him sinking people 200 meters down who can't move http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/217/7. Kimmimaru only escaped due to making a forest of bones and going in the bones and would have won if the CM wasn't killing his body but not everyone can do that to break out.

Also why are some people saying Gaara can't beat Sasuke? PS power is on Bijuu level, it's no where near Kurama's power who with only Yang chakra matched 5 fully powered Bijuus and Madara comared PS power to 1 Bijuu So PS is on Bijuu level but not on the high level of Kurama's who have near limitless chakra. PS sword swinging force? Gaara without being a Jin stopped A's attack which is strong enough to crack susanoo. Add a Bijuu only increase his power.

For the levels before legged Susanoo, Gaara can surround the Susanoo user while they're still in Susanoo and use Sand coffin. Gaara can pull them out of Susanoo too but only did that to Madara because he's Edo so he would heal where as Sasuke wouldn't. Gaara can beat Sasuke, but since they would be on same level, Bijuu level, it all comes down to who has the best advantages such as land scape, reason of winning, ect.

Gaara is a kage level ninja so with hat power up of the 1 tails he would be much stronger. As wee all know his sand was a lot stronger when he was a Jinchuuriki, I think many forgot that Gaara's sand broke Kimmimaru's hardest bone with the 1 tail's power http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/216/13 and http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/217/3.

Jin Gaara was pretty boss, imagine him sinking people 200 meters down who can't move http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/217/7. Kimmimaru only escaped due to making a forest of bones and going in the bones and would have won if the CM wasn't killing his body but not everyone can do that to break out.

Also why are some people saying Gaara can't beat Sasuke? PS power is on Bijuu level, it's no where near Kurama's power who with only Yang chakra matched 5 fully powered Bijuus and Madara comared PS power to 1 Bijuu So PS is on Bijuu level but not on the high level of Kurama's who have near limitless chakra. PS sword swinging force? Gaara without being a Jin stopped A's attack which is strong enough to crack susanoo. Add a Bijuu only increase his power.

For the levels before legged Susanoo, Gaara can surround the Susanoo user while they're still in Susanoo and use Sand coffin. Gaara can pull them out of Susanoo too but only did that to Madara because he's Edo so he would heal where as Sasuke wouldn't. Gaara can beat Sasuke, but since they would be on same level, Bijuu level, it all comes down to who has the best advantages such as land scape, reason of winning, ect.

Last edited by Skorm; 10-23-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

you can forgot many things sometimes

there you go
    That Juubi shield has nothing on Gaara shield. Plus it was one of those Juubi puppets I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Only Enton is non effective because it have travel time unlike Amaterasu.
    It's not gonna do anything to sand though. Proven in the 5 kage summit.

No not entirely people overrate Kurama so much on the base Ps> or = 100Percent Kurama...
    Kurama is not overrated, you're overrating the PS it's only comparable to bijuu power Madara said.

Last edited by Kurama04; 10-23-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

That Juubi shield has nothing on Gaara shield. Plus it was one of those Juubi puppets I'm pretty sure.

Kurama is not overrated, you're overrating the PS it's only comparable to bijuu power Madara said.
    but as you see.. That didn't help.

same goes for Gaara sand

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sand's speed can match Amaterasu.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post

Well if Gaara has the desert, Sasuke will easily get beaten.

but as you see.. That didn't help.

same goes for Gaara sand

Juubi puppets are nothing, they have nothing on the likes of Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara. Gaara sand is one of the best defensive shield. Plus his shield can turn to a great offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Sand's speed can match Amaterasu.
    Yes it can, was proven in the kage summit. :D

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well if Gaara has the desert, Sasuke will easily get beaten.

Juubi puppets are nothing, they have nothing on the likes of Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara. Gaara sand is one of the best defensive shield. Plus his shield can turn to a great offense.

Yes it can, was proven in the kage summit. :D
    As i said that's Enton and not Amaterasu :D , ( lets talk about this with PM )

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»