Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Storm 3: Full Burst PC Problems

Let me start out by saying that this game looks fantastic with Ubersampling x2 on. I used to play Storm 2 on the xbox, and decided to skip Generations, only to find out Full Burst was coming to the PC for only £30.

I've completed the game, and yet, the Kabuto battle on the Timeline is still locked for some reason, is this intended? Why don't they tell you how to unlock the fight?

Online is an unplayable mess for the most part, constant Transmission Errors, random "You could not join this session" pop ups, and worst of all, extreme lag. My internet should be able to run this game fine, yet about 80% of fights, there is obvious internet lag slowing the game down.

Anybody got any ideas on how to Unlock the Kabuto Fight? Do I really have to get all the timeline just to play the DLC?

Other stuff:
    Graphics look absolutely fantastic, as I said, the port is better than expected, and my controls seem to work fine. The amount of characters added from Storm 2 to Storm 3 was HUGE. I didn't realize there was so much characters. :D

Last edited by Skarm; 10-26-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

Re: Storm 3: Full Burst PC Problems

MAAAN, NARUTO FULL BURST FTW, THIS and SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE MADE MY WEEK :I

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    MAAAN, NARUTO FULL BURST FTW, THIS and SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE MADE MY WEEK :I
    Yeah haha, I've been hyped so much for this game since I skipped Generations. Its really epic.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

Since the Kabuto boss fight is a Fragment mission, you probably have to beat Sasuke's Fragment mission first. To get Sasuke's Fragment mission, after beating the the game, go to the Hokage house where Tsunade is. At the bottom of the stairs, there's a frog. Talk to him to start a mission. He'll ask you to get chakra stuff to fill up a toad. Each chakra thing is worth like 20 I think, and you need 5000 to get the Sasuke mission.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Since the Kabuto boss fight is a Fragment mission, you probably have to beat Sasuke's Fragment mission first. To get Sasuke's Fragment mission, after beating the the game, go to the Hokage house where Tsunade is. At the bottom of the stairs, there's a frog. Talk to him to start a mission. He'll ask you to get chakra stuff to fill up a toad. Each chakra thing is worth like 20 I think, and you need 5000 to get the Sasuke mission.
    Seems like a pain in the ass

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

Quote Originally Posted by Skarm View Post
    Seems like a pain in the ass
    It was :/ It probably took only 20 minutes. They're called chakra fragments I think. They are little blue orbs scattered everywhere around the game. Although, to get mine, I just kept grinding. Whenever you transition to a new area (like, the screen goes black) the orbs respawn. So, if you walk to the area at the bottom of the stairs, get those orbs, walk up the stairs, get those orbs, walk in Tsunade's place, get those orbs, then leave and repeat, it'll fill up in no time. Although, at every certain amount the frog will ask you to come back. You have to go back to him or else the orb won't fill up any higher.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does anyone know if SM Kabuto is unlocked just like every other character or do you need to complete the DLC chapter?

Because I've unlocked every character apart from Kabuto without even completing the storyline - just doing challenge missions and some free P1vsCPU matches.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Does anyone know if SM Kabuto is unlocked just like every other character or do you need to complete the DLC chapter?

Because I've unlocked every character apart from Kabuto without even completing the storyline - just doing challenge missions and some free P1vsCPU matches.
    You can unlock him just by completing matches and earning a certain amount of ryo. I think 500k or 2million, I don't really remember. Also to the OP, omg I thought it was only me getting those online errors, and plus there is RARELY anyone online. Because when I searched for a session, I kept getting none, so I had to create a session and wait for about 10+ minutes to play with someone only to get the transmission error 4 seconds into battle, lol.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world

Kinda sad about the online, I hope they fix it soon