Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: To infinity and beyond. FF Doton

Perform the technique: After gathering a substantial amount of my doton chakra, I channel it throughout my skin. I then mold the chakra turning it into stones that form a sort of bulky armor on the top of my skin. I manipulate the rocks so that they cover my entire body(except for eyes, nose, mouth).

Creative uses/strengths: It can be used to augment taijutsu based attacks. It can defend from most techniques apart from lightning based ones. It appears to be relatively quick to perform as it doesn't involve any handseals. I believe the change in appearance it can provide should be placed here, although I don't really see its use.

Drawbacks/counters: Okay so for drawbacks, it makes you bulky and slow. Meaning you would carry a mean taujutsu punch, but the probability of you being fast enough to hit your target is lowered. Also, due to the existence of several extremely fast lightning techniques, it would be unwise to actually be too close to someone while maintaining this armor.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
    Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Another great armor. The user will do the snake hand seal and channel doton chakra throughout the entire body turning the skin into steel-like substance. The users skin becomes darker as well. With the armor you can withstand B-Rank attacks but is vulnerable to lightning. With the armor the user gain ferocious strength. Its great to not only block but attack as well, note you will have your speed lowered slightly. Also you can still use jutsus with the armor, but the armor stays active one turn.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Strong points

• - Great defense(capable of stopping Hidan's strike like it was nothing) -
    • - Augments taijutsu. Increases damage inflicted by strikes -
    • - You can use other jutsus while this is active. Using it doesn't hold you back from using other attacks or defenses if need be -

Weak points

• - It slows you down. I don't know by how many levels but still, speed is reduced. -
    • - Leaves you susceptible to lightning attacks. It is very dangerous to stay in this state for long stretches of time since they are quite a number of lightning techniques that could hit you almost instantaneously. With the reduced speed and lightning susceptibility, evading such attacks would be quite challenging -

Combinations-strategies It can be used to augment all taijutsu attacks(although I wouldn't advise it)

Ways to counter this technique
    Raitooooooonnnnn!!!
    Seriously, should it be used by an opponent close range from me, I'd spam em quick B-A rank lightning techniques like wave of inspiration. Or better still, I'd use a water jutsu, and make the opponent think his armor already provides protection and then electrify the water thus delivering extra extra damage.

Questions
    -Can you really use other jutsu in this form? Only earth ones or any element
    -Do you need to be in contact with the ground to use it? Say, if you are on a summon, can you use it?

Status
    Jun 2012
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

http://narutobase.net/forums/convers...2663&u2=136180

Extremely sorry about this turn of events. Didn't know my sensei would give up his orange :/

You can ask vincent for permission to let me finish your training if ya want, but idk if I can.

(Or ask noni to retake you, tell him I send ya )

Page 2 of 2 « First 12