Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga


    I recently started thinking after reading a thread written by a knowledgable fellow NB member [HERE]. In it was a simple observation, one which I used to find my own conclusion, Enjoy.


    Introduction




    Now to start this off I want to point out something that Kakashi said:



    This is something people have talked about for a very long time as it would mean that the Uchiha are descendants of the Hyuga. But the thing is, we already know that they are descendants of the Sage, and thus for it to be true the Sage must be a Hyuga. That was the basic idea behind people calling the Sage a Hyuga.

    The only problem with this is that we recently found out that the Sage is infact not a Hyuga but part of a completely different clan. So then what is up with Kakashi's statement?

    Before I get to that I want to point out that there is more than likely a connection between the Byakugan and the Sharingan. What are the odds that 2 of the 3 Great Doujutsu (Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan) are related and the 3rd is just some random occurance... No I believe there is some relation. We just need to find out what that relation is.

    Back to what I was saying, with Kaksahi's statement there are 2 possibilities regarding the Byakugans relation to the Sharingan.

    1) That it really did come before the Sharingan, which means the Sage was in someway a Hyuga. Either he too was a descendant of the Hyuga, or his clan later became the Hyuga, or his dad was a Hyuga, etc... But I dont like this as it seems nonconclusive and evasive. *We find out the guy wasnt a hyuga, ok well he parent must have been, find out parent wasnt a hyuga, ok his grand parent must have been, etc...*

    2) Kakashi was wrong and the Hyuga came out of the Uchiha... Well this is somewhat obvious but lets entertain this idea a little bit..




    Hyuga's Secrets: See without Seeing




    Lets take a look at the eyes of a Hyuga:



    One thing you notice is the fact that they are fairly light with even a white tint to them, that shouldnt be surprising because Byakugan literally means "All Seeing White Eyes". But as a matter of fact they remind me of something else:



    You may have guessed it, it reminds me of the #1 leading cause of blindness in the world. "Cataracts"... But wait, what did I just say? Blindness?

    Thats because I believe the Hyuga was a clan created by members of the Uchiha who went blind from overuse of their Sharingans.



    *Hyuga litterally means "Into the Sun" or "Place in the Sun", and what do you know that happens to people who gaze into the sun for too long?*




    Hyuga's Secrets: There is none so blind than he who will not see




    Lets do a bit of Brainstorming for a minute:

    1) Sharingan appears when a Uchiha goes through a very tramatic moment.

    2) Sharingan gets more and more powerful as the Uchiha falls further and further into darkness.

    3) When reaching the peaks of darkness the Uchiha acquires his full power, the MS.

    4) The more he uses the MS, thus drawing more from the darkness within him, the Uchiha slowly goes blind.

    5) Once blind the Uchiha can regain his vision by taking the eyes of a relative, the closer in blood the better.

    6) These new eyes never lose their light.

    This is all well and good but what if taking new eyes is merely a faulty fix, like putting a bandaid on an open wound. Think of all the darkness an Uchiha must experience just to acquire the MS? Withness his loved one die infront of him, attack/kill his best friend? Experience great heartache? So much so that Madara and Obito believe that the world is a living Hell, which is something I dont think Sasuke would disagree with. What if going blind is a safety mechanism to keep the Uchiha from failing further into darkness? What if the real fix to getting back the light, is to stop relying on the darkness? Which in turn would mean losing ones MS.

    Now dont qoute me on this, I am just theorizing here, but in my mind this is what I think.

    An Uchiha loses his light more and more as he relies on the darkness of his Sharingan. But this is not a physical condition, but a mental condition brought on by the darkness within the Uchiaha manifesting itself. But if an Uchiha through meditation and inner peace was able to overcome that darkness, much like Naruto overcame the darkness within him at turtle island, then in theory his light would return. But at the cost of the inner darkness that is now defeated.

    The trade off being:

    1) He loses his MS abilities

    2) He gains further insight and vision.




    Enjoy!
     
         
    Last edited by FearxDeath; 10-28-2013 at 03:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Chelsea's Avatar
    Status
    Chelsea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klad X Chihaya forever.<3
     



    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    The thought of Hyuuga came from Uchiha is quite an interesting thought, and maybe if i get time in next few days, I will post a separate theory on it, modifying that part of my previous theory and adding few more evidences, and on your theory it didn't explain only one thing to me and that is genjutsu abilities, why Byakugan doesn't carry them, if it is evolved from Sharingan??
     
         

  3. #3
    権力| 愛 Uchiha Marshmallow's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Marshmallow is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If it smells like
    chicken, keep on lickin', if
    it smells like trout, get the
    fvck out"
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    This actually makes sense.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member 2nd hokage's Avatar
    Status
    2nd hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East coast U.S
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sword belongs to the
    warrior in who the old ways
    have joined the new
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    The uchiha eyes were the sons eyes. Then the curse of hatred changed them to the sharingan and it is hate that makes them stronger.
    Maybe the hyuga are also decendants of the son. You know like that son had two sons one who hated and one who didn't . Or there eyes are a waterd down version of the sons eye. The good news is I think sasuke will break the curse and unlock a new eye he has to to compete with naruto in the end
     
         

  5. #5
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post

    I recently started thinking after reading a thread written by a knowledgable fellow NB member [HERE]. In it was a simple observation, one which I used to find my own conclusion, Enjoy.


    Introduction




    Now to start this off I want to point out something that Kakashi said:



    This is something people have talked about for a very long time as it would mean that the Uchiha are descendants of the Hyuga. But the thing is, we already know that they are descendants of the Sage, and thus for it to be true the Sage must be a Hyuga. That was the basic idea behind people calling the Sage a Hyuga.

    The only problem with this is that we recently found out that the Sage is infact not a Hyuga but part of a completely different clan. So then what is up with Kakashi's statement?

    Before I get to that I want to point out that there is more than likely a connection between the Byakugan and the Sharingan. What are the odds that 2 of the 3 Great Doujutsu (Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan) are related and the 3rd is just some random occurance... No I believe there is some relation. We just need to find out what that relation is.

    Back to what I was saying, with Kaksahi's statement there are 2 possibilities regarding the Byakugans relation to the Sharingan.

    1) That it really did come before the Sharingan, which means the Sage was in someway a Hyuga. Either he too was a descendant of the Hyuga, or his clan later became the Hyuga, or his dad was a Hyuga, etc... But I dont like this as it seems nonconclusive and evasive. *We find out the guy wasnt a hyuga, ok well he parent must have been, find out parent wasnt a hyuga, ok his grand parent must have been, etc...*

    2) Kakashi was wrong and the Hyuga came out of the Uchiha... Well this is somewhat obvious but lets entertain this idea a little bit..




    Hyuga's Secrets: See without Seeing




    Lets take a look at the eyes of a Hyuga:



    One thing you notice is the fact that they are fairly light with even a white tint to them, that shouldnt be surprising because Byakugan literally means "All Seeing White Eyes". But as a matter of fact they remind me of something else:



    You may have guessed it, it reminds me of the #1 leading cause of blindness in the world. "Cataracts"... But wait, what did I just say? Blindness?

    Thats because I believe the Hyuga was a clan created by members of the Uchiha who went blind from overuse of their Sharingans.



    *Hyuga litterally means "Into the Sun" or "Place in the Sun", and what do you know that happens to people who gaze into the sun for too long?*




    Hyuga's Secrets: There is none so blind than he who will not see




    Lets do a bit of Brainstorming for a minute:

    1) Sharingan appears when a Uchiha goes through a very tramatic moment.

    2) Sharingan gets more and more powerful as the Uchiha falls further and further into darkness.

    3) When reaching the peaks of darkness the Uchiha acquires his full power, the MS.

    4) The more he uses the MS, thus drawing more from the darkness within him, the Uchiha slowly goes blind.

    5) Once blind the Uchiha can regain his vision by taking the eyes of a relative, the closer in blood the better.

    6) These new eyes never lose their light.

    This is all well and good but what if taking new eyes is merely a faulty fix, like putting a bandaid on an open wound. Think of all the darkness an Uchiha must experience just to acquire the MS? Withness his loved one die infront of him, attack/kill his best friend? Experience great heartache? So much so that Madara and Obito believe that the world is a living Hell, which is something I dont think Sasuke would disagree with. What if going blind is a safety mechanism to keep the Uchiha from failing further into darkness? What if the real fix to getting back the light, is to stop relying on the darkness? Which in turn would mean losing ones MS.

    Now dont qoute me on this, I am just theorizing here, but in my mind this is what I think.

    An Uchiha loses his light more and more as he relies on the darkness of his Sharingan. But this is not a physical condition, but a mental condition brought on by the darkness within the Uchiaha manifesting itself. But if an Uchiha through meditation and inner peace was able to overcome that darkness, much like Naruto overcame the darkness within him at turtle island, then in theory his light would return. But at the cost of the inner darkness that is now defeated.

    The trade off being:

    1) He loses his MS abilities

    2) He gains further insight and vision.




    Enjoy!

    An interesting way to see the transition... From Darkness to Light, from Uchiha to Hyuuga, from Sharingan to Byakugan... Maybe from... Yin... to Yang?

    Wait, is that possible? That would mean a 180º change of DNA.

    well, genetically that HAS to be explained, but I like the idea you put. + rep.
     
         

  6. #6
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Overall nice logic, but I disagree with the Hyuga being an off set of the Uchiha.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/078/5


    While with your image, he says the Sharingan is said to derive from the Byakugan. Here Kakashi quite literally says the oldest clan of Konoha as factual. Now, obviously we recently learned the Hyuga don't even come as the founding clan nor the first two to wish to join (Akimichi and Sarutobi). And Hiruzen lived during the time the brother's lived so it isn't this forever long time period. Simply about 3 generations at best. Far too short to forget some of the foundational history of Konoha. Considering every village's pride, they'd likely have some record of history.


    The fact remains Hyuga was labeled oldest. Kakashi has no reason to say such thing based on only his assumption, and thus for some extent, Hyuga predates Uchiha.

    This doesn't mean Uchiha comes from Hyuga either. Instead, I'd wager both come from the elder son.


    1. The elder son did not form Uchiha... His DESCENDANTS did.

    2. Descendants is vague with no specific time reference. 1 year, two generations, half a millennium. Vague.

    3. Itachi and Shisui are notable oddball Uchiha.


    Most likely, one descendant of the Elder found no value to continue a pointless feud with the Younger son descendants. Breaking and separating this hatred. This descendant SAW THROUGH hatred. As time passed, his family's eyes purified from hatred to the Byakugan. Gaining insight.

    Others remained steadfast to the fued. Their eyes eventually burned out into the casual black eyes of Uchiha.



    Notice that love empowers the eyes of the Sharingan. Meaning love is the original power of the eyes. Love brings the Sharingan closer to what it originally was. Thus, hate was what caused it to de-evolve into the Black eyes. Losing the original will and intent of Hagoromo, they could no longer read the testament written for the Elder Son. Only by regaining that ideal of love did they regain the reading.


    Instead of falling to that hatred, the Hyuga didn't burn out like that. At the same time, they seemingly haven't pursued the ideals of the Sage. They went reclusive and simply observed (noted from their lack of appearance during Konoha events and during Hashirama's flashback). Their eyes de-evolved, but didn't burn out. Instead adapting to a eye focused on observation.


    Edit: sorry for oddly placed words/misspellings... Autocorrecting phone autocorrects
     
         
    Last edited by KGB Kakuzu; 10-28-2013 at 04:27 AM.

  7. #7
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    The thought of Hyuuga came from Uchiha is quite an interesting thought, and maybe if i get time in next few days, I will post a separate theory on it, modifying that part of my previous theory and adding few more evidences, and on your theory it didn't explain only one thing to me and that is genjutsu abilities, why Byakugan doesn't carry them, if it is evolved from Sharingan??
    This is actually something I already figured out through previous theories, I just didnt take the time out to explain it in this one. The way i see it, The Genjutsu of the Sharingan is granted by the Chakra inside of their brains, while the forsight and predictive abilities of the Sharingan/Byakugan are granted by increased Chakra flow to the eyes.

    And so if an Uchiha was to defeat the darkness within their brains they would lose their MS and Genjutsu and anything else granted by the darkness, while retaining abilities granted by the extra blood flow to the eyes. The Hyuga then built on this gaining the ability to increase the blood flow to their eyes, thus the Byakugan was born. *Hence the veins around the eyes dilating upon activation.*


    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    An interesting way to see the transition... From Darkness to Light, from Uchiha to Hyuuga, from Sharingan to Byakugan... Maybe from... Yin... to Yang?

    Wait, is that possible? That would mean a 180º change of DNA.

    well, genetically that HAS to be explained, but I like the idea you put. + rep.
    Well who says there is a genetic difference between the Uchiha and the Hyuga, I would venture to say that the difference between the 2 is just about as big as the difference between the Senju and the Uzumaki.
     
         

  8. #8
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    This is actually something I already figured out through previous theories, I just didnt take the time out to explain it in this one. The way i see it, The Genjutsu of the Sharingan is granted by the Chakra inside of their brains, while the forsight and predictive abilities of the Sharingan/Byakugan are granted by increased Chakra flow to the eyes.

    And so if an Uchiha was to defeat the darkness within their brains they would lose their MS and Genjutsu and anything else granted by the darkness, while retaining abilities granted by the extra blood flow to the eyes. The Hyuga then built on this gaining the ability to increase the blood flow to their eyes, thus the Byakugan was born. *Hence the veins around the eyes dilating upon activation.*




    Well who says there is a genetic difference between the Uchiha and the Hyuga, I would venture to say that the difference between the 2 is just about as big as the difference between the Senju and the Uzumaki.
    I had to make the question, since the parallel to Yang is the Light, while Yin is darkness. And in Narutoverse it is already too obvious that's a trait inherited through DNA
     
         

  9. #9
    Chelsea's Avatar
    Status
    Chelsea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klad X Chihaya forever.<3
     



    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    This is actually something I already figured out through previous theories, I just didnt take the time out to explain it in this one. The way i see it, The Genjutsu of the Sharingan is granted by the Chakra inside of their brains, while the forsight and predictive abilities of the Sharingan/Byakugan are granted by increased Chakra flow to the eyes.

    And so if an Uchiha was to defeat the darkness within their brains they would lose their MS and Genjutsu and anything else granted by the darkness, while retaining abilities granted by the extra blood flow to the eyes. The Hyuga then built on this gaining the ability to increase the blood flow to their eyes, thus the Byakugan was born. *Hence the veins around the eyes dilating upon activation.*
    , it actually depends upon how you look at these things, I related them using concept of Yin-Yang and you are relating them using basic phenomena of losing your light due to MS overuse, basically both things go parallel, since again lightness/darkness are the concepts associated with Yin-Yang, but at the end there is one conclusion that comes to my mind, that is Hyuga clan came from Uchiha clan, and both the theories lead us to the same conclusion..
     
         

  10. #10
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    , it actually depends upon how you look at these things, I related them using concept of Yin-Yang and you are relating them using basic phenomena of losing your light due to MS overuse, basically both things go parallel, since again lightness/darkness are the concepts associated with Yin-Yang, but at the end there is one conclusion that comes to my mind, that is Hyuga clan came from Uchiha clan, and both the theories lead us to the same conclusion..
    Agreed. In all fairness deep down I want to believe that the Uchiha actually did come from the Hyuga just because I am a Hyuga Fan Boy and think they are underrated, and t he Uchiha coming from them hints at the power they have. But alas there has been far too much evidence to the contrary.
     
         

  11. #11
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Overall nice logic, but I disagree with the Hyuga being an off set of the Uchiha.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/078/5


    While with your image, he says the Sharingan is said to derive from the Byakugan. Here Kakashi quite literally says the oldest clan of Konoha as factual. Now, obviously we recently learned the Hyuga don't even come as the founding clan nor the first two to wish to join (Akimichi and Sarutobi). And Hiruzen lived during the time the brother's lived so it isn't this forever long time period. Simply about 3 generations at best. Far too short to forget some of the foundational history of Konoha. Considering every village's pride, they'd likely have some record of history.


    The fact remains Hyuga was labeled oldest. Kakashi has no reason to say such thing based on only his assumption, and thus for some extent, Hyuga predates Uchiha.

    This doesn't mean Uchiha comes from Hyuga either. Instead, I'd wager both come from the elder son.


    1. The elder son did not form Uchiha... His DESCENDANTS did.

    2. Descendants is vague with no specific time reference. 1 year, two generations, half a millennium. Vague.

    3. Itachi and Shisui are notable oddball Uchiha.


    Most likely, one descendant of the Elder found no value to continue a pointless feud with the Younger son descendants. Breaking and separating this hatred. This descendant SAW THROUGH hatred. As time passed, his family's eyes purified from hatred to the Byakugan. Gaining insight.

    Others remained steadfast to the fued. Their eyes eventually burned out into the casual black eyes of Uchiha.



    Notice that love empowers the eyes of the Sharingan. Meaning love is the original power of the eyes. Love brings the Sharingan closer to what it originally was. Thus, hate was what caused it to de-evolve into the Black eyes. Losing the original will and intent of Hagoromo, they could no longer read the testament written for the Elder Son. Only by regaining that ideal of love did they regain the reading.


    Instead of falling to that hatred, the Hyuga didn't burn out like that. At the same time, they seemingly haven't pursued the ideals of the Sage. They went reclusive and simply observed (noted from their lack of appearance during Konoha events and during Hashirama's flashback). Their eyes de-evolved, but didn't burn out. Instead adapting to a eye focused on observation.


    Edit: sorry for oddly placed words/misspellings... Autocorrecting phone autocorrects

    I disagree with this as I dont think it is reasonable or likely.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Gulvklud's Avatar
    Status
    Gulvklud is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    This doesn't mean Uchiha comes from Hyuga either. Instead, I'd wager both come from the elder son.


    1. The elder son did not form Uchiha... His DESCENDANTS did.

    2. Descendants is vague with no specific time reference. 1 year, two generations, half a millennium. Vague.

    3. Itachi and Shisui are notable oddball Uchiha.
    I completely agree with you and i have mentioned this fact before on the base only to be rediculed

    I believe that the Uzumaki & Hyuuga clans are very much alike in that they are both offshots of the 2 sons & both went different paths.
     
         

  13. #13
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    This doesn't mean Uchiha comes from Hyuga either. Instead, I'd wager both come from the elder son.


    1. The elder son did not form Uchiha... His DESCENDANTS did.

    2. Descendants is vague with no specific time reference. 1 year, two generations, half a millennium. Vague.

    3. Itachi and Shisui are notable oddball Uchiha.
    Let me address this real quick.

    Here is the phrase in question: "The elder son were called the Uchiha, etc.. "

    From here you can infer that the Elder and Younger son themseleves were not a part of the 2 clans. But lets look at reality here. When the Sage was on his death bed he sided with the younger brother, the Elder brother disagreed and attacked his brother after that. Afterwards the younger and elder brother went off on their own to start their own clans.

    Now lets address your First point, as we can see they DID form the clans, although the respective clans may not have gone by those specific names or any specific name at the time.
    To address the 2nd point, this is incorrect. The word descendants is not vague, you bring up a time of reference but that is irrelevant. If I told you that your descendants would have hair... would you say that is too vague as there is no reference to time? No, because the word "descendants" is not self limited. If no reference to time is made, then you assume that if carries on for eternity. All of the Descendants of the Elder brother took on the surname Uchiha, and the same goes for the Senju.

    3rd point is actually counterproductive as it shows examples of Uchiha who were desperately against what the Uchiha were doing at the time, yet still considered themselves part of the clan and made no attempt to leave rather they fought to try and make a difference.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    I had to make the question, since the parallel to Yang is the Light, while Yin is darkness. And in Narutoverse it is already too obvious that's a trait inherited through DNA
    I am not sure what you mean when you say this? Are you saying that the Uchiha are Yin and thus by some of them ridding themselves of this darkness they are becoming Yang Orientated? If so then I would go that far. One doesnt defeat the darkness within themselves by destroying it, but by accepting it. Much like Naruto did, so as we can see this doesnt effect their balance of Yin and Yang but merely how they rely on the energies within themselves.

     
         

  14. #14
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    I am not sure what you mean when you say this? Are you saying that the Uchiha are Yin and thus by some of them ridding themselves of this darkness they are becoming Yang Orientated? If so then I would go that far. One doesnt defeat the darkness within themselves by destroying it, but by accepting it. Much like Naruto did, so as we can see this doesnt effect their balance of Yin and Yang but merely how they rely on the energies within themselves.

    Fair enough. I think I get what you said. Thanks for clearing this.
     
         

  15. #15
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Nice idea, and an interesting way to look at it + rep.

    At the same time I'm sticking with my stance that the Hyuuga have no relation whatsoever with the Uchiha or Sage, and that those statements from part 1 have been completely retconned by Kishimoto. I'm of the belief that the Byakugan is a random KKG that just so happens to be a doujutsu.

    We'll see though.
     
         

  16. #16
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Nice idea, and an interesting way to look at it + rep.

    At the same time I'm sticking with my stance that the Hyuuga have no relation whatsoever with the Uchiha or Sage, and that those statements from part 1 have been completely retconned by Kishimoto. I'm of the belief that the Byakugan is a random KKG that just so happens to be a doujutsu.

    We'll see though.
    It is related to the Sage no matter how you look at it. Maybe (or maybe not) related to the Uchiha, but the Sage was the first person to have chakra. Doujutsus are a manifestation of chakra networks after all.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member GofOfNothing's Avatar
    Status
    GofOfNothing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulvklud View Post
    I completely agree with you and i have mentioned this fact before on the base only to be rediculed

    I believe that the Uzumaki & Hyuuga clans are very much alike in that they are both offshots of the 2 sons & both went different paths.
    Your opinions and theories are not facts unless Kishi says so.
    Not saying that to offend you.
     
         

  18. #18
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    It is related to the Sage no matter how you look at it. Maybe (or maybe not) related to the Uchiha, but the Sage was the first person to have chakra. Doujutsus are a manifestation of chakra networks after all.
    This is an assumption on your part. He was the first person to be born with chakra, but the images shown in the manga are interesting:



    You can actually see what appears to be Kaguya passing off chakra to other people. This image actually comes before the one with the Sage as a newborn.....The Sage laid the foundation for modern Ninjutsu, it was never said that he actually gave people chakra.

    Anyways, getting back to your main point. Yes, technically all Shinobi are somewhat related to the Juubi and subsequently the Sage, since all chakra originates from the Juubi. It's just that the relation for virtually all Shinobi is so diluted that it isn't even worth mentioning. We know that the Uchiha and Senju are the least dilute when it comes to this relation, that's why their powers come together to form the Sage's eyes, the Rinnegan.

    Kakashi's statement's of the Hyuga being the oldest Konoha clan and the Sharingan being derived from the Byakugan have both been retconned: no arguments. You also have to take into account the amount of panel time the Hyuga are receiving. Outside of Neji's death and Hinata's love scenes with Naruto, they are practically non-existent. Heck, any focus on the Byakugan as an important doujutsu hasn't been done since early-mid part 1. Kishimoto hasn't really cared about it for years.

    While I can appreciate theories that try to get people thinking and open up new ideas, we all simply need to accept the fact that the Byakugan and Hyuga hasn't been relevant in years (close to a decade?), and that here is no evidence (that hasn't been retconned) to suggest that the Hyuga have any direct relation (like the Uchiha and Senju) with the Sage. Until Kishimoto presents new information in the manga, the Byakugan is a random KKG that just so happens to be a doujutsu. Just like Kimimaro's clan's KKG is one of the body.

    I've posted on different Naruto forums since ~2009, I've seen at least a couple hundred threads/posts of a similar nature. I've been arguing similar point this whole time and warning people of the impending disappointment that they will face once this manga ends. It's time to let it go guys.
     
         
    Last edited by adeshina365; 10-30-2013 at 03:28 AM.

  19. #19
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    This is an assumption on your part. He was the first person to be born with chakra, but the images shown in the manga are interesting:



    You can actually see what appears to be Kaguya passing off chakra to other people. This image actually comes before the one with the Sage as a newborn.....The Sage laid the foundation for modern Ninjutsu, it was never said that he actually gave people chakra.

    Anyways, getting back to your main point. Yes, technically all Shinobi are somewhat related to the Juubi and subsequently the Sage, since all chakra originates from the Juubi. It's just that the relation for virtually all Shinobi is so diluted that it isn't even worth mentioning. We know that the Uchiha and Senju are the least dilute when it comes to this relation, that's why their powers come together to form the Sage's eyes, the Rinnegan.

    Kakashi's statement's of the Hyuga being the oldest Konoha clan and the Sharingan being derived from the Byakugan have both been retconned: no arguments. You also have to take into account the amount of panel time the Hyuga are receiving. Outside of Neji's death and Hinata's love scenes with Naruto, they are practically non-existent. Heck, any focus on the Byakugan as an important doujutsu hasn't been done since early-mid part 1. Kishimoto hasn't really cared about it for years.

    While I can appreciate theories that try to get people thinking and open up new ideas, we all simply need to accept the fact that the Byakugan and Hyuga hasn't been relevant in years (close to a decade?), and that here is no evidence (that hasn't been retconned) to suggest that the Hyuga have any direct relation (like the Uchiha and Senju) with the Sage. Until Kishimoto presents new information in the manga, the Byakugan is a random KKG that just so happens to be a doujutsu. Just like Kimimaro's clan's KKG is one of the body.

    I've posted on different Naruto forums since ~2009, I've seen at least a couple hundred threads/posts of a similar nature. I've been arguing similar point this whole time and warning people of the impending disappointment that they will face once this manga ends. It's time to let it go guys.
    I actually disagree with this statement:

    1) She wasnt passing chakra to the people, I believe she was using Rinne Tensie, speading and teaching the use of chakra has specifically been limited to just the Sage and not his mother. "He was the first to divine the true meaning of Chakra" Lastly you cannot give people chakra, you merely teach them how to harness it within themselves. The use of chakra is not something that can be given, it is something that must be taught.

    2) In your 3rd Paragraph when you are speaking about Kakashi and the Hyuga you begin to commit a few ad hominems. Whether or not the Hyuga have gotten alot of face time or have scene development is completely irrelevant. And shouldnt be taken into consideration.

    3) Lastly you compare the Byakugan to Kimmiaro's KKG, That would be fitting if it were a doujutsu, but it isnt. There are only 3 Doujutsu, 2 of which have been shown to be related, and your saying that the 3rd was just some random occurrence. That doesnt seem logical to me but I suppose it seems logical to me. Nonetheless reitterating this point as if its suppose to be convincing redundant.

    4) The hyuga symbol can be seen in direct relation to the Juubi, along with the Uzumaki symbol.

     
         

  20. #20
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    First of all I'd like to say that personally I couldn't care either way if the Hyuga have, or don't have a relation to the Sage/Juubi. I just think the chances of Kishimoto establishing such a relation is virtually 0. I'll be the first person to eat crow if I'm wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    I actually disagree with this statement:

    1) She wasnt passing chakra to the people, I believe she was using Rinne Tensie, speading and teaching the use of chakra has specifically been limited to just the Sage and not his mother. "He was the first to divine the true meaning of Chakra" Lastly you cannot give people chakra, you merely teach them how to harness it within themselves. The use of chakra is not something that can be given, it is something that must be taught.
    Using Rinne Tensei for what purpose exactly? All chakra originates from the Shinju, this is manga fact.
    2) In your 3rd Paragraph when you are speaking about Kakashi and the Hyuga you begin to commit a few ad hominems. Whether or not the Hyuga have gotten alot of face time or have scene development is completely irrelevant. And shouldnt be taken into consideration.
    This isn't the case at all. The Senju and Uchiha (especially the Uchiha) are the clans which have been directly linked to the Sage, incidentally, they're also the clans with the most panel time. If Kishimoto doesn't put emphasis on a clan (or character) he's rather unlikely to re-introduce them in such an important manner. To put it bluntly, the Hyuga haven't been relevant in since early-mid part 1.
    3) Lastly you compare the Byakugan to Kimmiaro's KKG, That would be fitting if it were a doujutsu, but it isnt. There are only 3 Doujutsu, 2 of which have been shown to be related, and your saying that the 3rd was just some random occurrence. That doesnt seem logical to me but I suppose it seems logical to me. Nonetheless reitterating this point as if its suppose to be convincing redundant.
    My mention of Kimimaro's KKG was to show that there are bodily related KKG like the strong body/physical energy of the Senju. I'm drawing a parallel between the Byakugan and the bone body KKG. The Rinnegan and EMS/MS have shown tremendous power and capabilities, with its users being capable of busting mountains and leveling villages. While the Byakugan on the other hand......Its capabilities simply can't be compared. You would think a clan with such relation to the Juubi wouldn't be such....fodder.
    4) The hyuga symbol can be seen in direct relation to the Juubi, along with the Uzumaki symbol.
    If anything thing, what you mistaken for the Hyuga clan symbol appears to me to be a generic symbol for energy that is being given off. The spirals matching the Uzumaki symbol is a huge stretch there, don't get me started on the dots.
     
         
    Last edited by adeshina365; 10-31-2013 at 02:28 AM.

  21. #21
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Using Rinne Tensei for what purpose exactly? All chakra originates from the Shinju, this is manga fact.
    Your an ignorant one arent you? Chakra originating from the Shinju does not affect what I said at all.. So the statement you just said was pointless. What I am saying is that it wasnt Chakra that was stolen from the Shinju but the knowledge of Chakra, much like when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They didnt litterally steal good and evil or sin, they stole forbidden knowledge. Know if we follow that with the fact that it has been openly stated that the Sage was the first one to divine the true meaning of chakra and went around the world TEACHING ninjutsu to everybody... Then it seems rather obvious that it was the knowledge of Chakra that was stolen and not chakra itself.

    This isn't the case at all. The Senju and Uchiha (especially the Uchiha) are the clans which have been directly linked to the Sage, incidentally, they're also the clans with the most panel time. If Kishimoto doesn't put emphasis on a clan (or character) he's rather unlikely to re-introduce them in such an important manner. To put it bluntly, the Hyuga haven't been relevant in since early-mid part 1.
    You seem to have a high tolerance for logic. I guess Neji's death wasnt relevant, nore was the fact that the Hyuga during the world war has single handedly saved Naruto twice. Its hard to argue against someone who's only defense is the fact that they believe Kishi doesnt care about said character...

    My mention of Kimimaro's KKG was to show that there are bodily related KKG like the strong body/physical energy of the Senju. I'm drawing a parallel between the Byakugan and the bone body KKG. The Rinnegan and EMS/MS have shown tremendous power and capabilities, with its users being capable of busting mountains and leveling villages. While the Byakugan on the other hand......Its capabilities simply can't be compared. You would think a clan with such relation to the Juubi wouldn't be such....fodder.
    Its funny how you say "With its users being able to..." when your really only talking about 3 maybe 4 of its users, and not the entire village of people with Sharingans that were all killed by Itachi, and 16 year old ANBU member.

    If anything thing, what you mistaken for the Hyuga clan symbol appears to me to be a generic symbol for energy that is being given off. The spirals matching the Uzumaki symbol is a huge stretch there, don't get me started on the dots.
    Wish I had read this first, I wont be replying to anymore of your comments. I dont argue with people as disagreeable as you because logic isnt envolved, your just going to disagree with everything I say whether it has merit or not... so why even try. Good day sir.
     
         

  22. #22
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    Good day sir.
    SMH

    Whatever, keep fighting the good fight.
     
         

  23. #23
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    This is an assumption on your part. He was the first person to be born with chakra, but the images shown in the manga are interesting:
    You can actually see what appears to be Kaguya passing off chakra to other people. This image actually comes before the one with the Sage as a newborn.....The Sage laid the foundation for modern Ninjutsu, it was never said that he actually gave people chakra.
    Thanks for pointing this out. That was a mistake from my part, that's what I meant.
     
         

  24. #24
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. That was a mistake from my part, that's what I meant.
    Dont fall for that pallaver, chakra cant be passed on from one person to another, chakra is something anyone can manifest by mixing their yin and yang energies. What the Sage and Kaguya took from the Juubi was the knowledge of chakra IE information that chakra existed and could infact be manifested.

    What we see Kaguya doing is Rinne Tensei, which makes sense as she wouldnt have eaten the fruit if there wasnt serious trouble going on. She used Rinne Tensei mostlikely to revive her recently fallen clan members. Go back in the chapters and compare what we see her doing in the scan to when nagato used Rinne Tensei and see for yourself.
     
         

  25. #25
    Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: [FEAR] Renewed Sight: Uchiha & Hyuga

    I was completely wrong.

    Congratulations.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •