Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

[Iwagakure Borderlands] Secrets of the Traitor

Why do people betray?
    Is it some past hatred? A grudge?
    Proditores non valet remissionem rubigo - Traitors are scum not worth forgiveness.
    or is it?
    What is the force that drives someone to the point they start disbelieving and initiate the chain of lies, distrust and betrayal to the ones they had once loved?
    Damon had heard quite last night. The conversation with his friend Haine and his secrets of betrayal all was placed in a single scroll. His friend's last wish was at stake so he had to make no errors. The secrets of Konoha was to be delivered.
    He had to make sure the scroll went to a high ranked Iwagakure official.
    No fights, no blood. A fair mission.
    With preparations he leaves for the borderlands from his home; the Tea country.
    No setbacks are forgiven.

______

12 hours till we meet, Iwagakure.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Re: [Iwagakure Borderlands] Secrets of the Traitor

Silence.
    Why was it so damn silent in this country.
    Haine was correct. Iwagakure must have been destroyed by Konoha.
    At the village gates, Damon stands awkwardly awaiting a response. A bird, a human.
    Anything.
    With loud voice, he says; Anyone home?
    Urggh. He had to wait some more. It was tiring but his next approach would directly be the Kage mansion.
    No more delay then. He would talk to the Tsuchikage then.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

____

Well over 5 days.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Having had a rough sleep, Hazama sure wasn't having the best start to his day, then the loud voice came which shook him straight out of his bed, still in his PJ's and morning breath he hurried out of his garbage bin and wandered towards the source of the voice.

Walking past the village gates he sees a person standing in front of him, obviously not from the village itself, but he looks like he has some business here

How may I help you?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Sound.
    There was someone coming.
    Anticipating a shinobi to caliber and the look of a murderer Damon prepares himself.
    The time had come. The guy had come.
    It was..in PJ's.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?
    Yeah, Iwagakure was a cool place and all but SERIOUSLY!? Damn. Maybe he should hangout there for sometime. It would be cool.
    It was said in all planned in calm but Damon was impatient.
    He had waited long.
    Was the guy strong? Only one way to find out.
    Glaring straight at the guy infront, he gives off pure killing intentions. The version of his death so horrible that even the mightiest would cower.
    It would paralyze him within a second.
    So, simply throwing a tagged kunai pointed towards the PJ guy's head in less than a second, Damon remains focused towards the prey. The Killing Intent was still on.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
    Note: Can only be used once
    Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

_____
    Chakra used on the earlier technique: 10
    Remaining chakra: 1790

Last edited by pradattauchiha; 11-05-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

The man standing before me appeared to be somewhat angry, and at quite a rather annoying time as well. There was something in his eye, with a death stare at my body, was he into me? I doubt it, I'm way out of his league anyways.

Then it struck me, fear, death, the stench of power was reeking of his hideous character; my body trembling, I felt like I wasn't able to move a single muscle. There was something spooky about this guy, and looks like things are about to get serious, my mind had to go off the fear of death, but my body wasn't corresponding with my mind, I had to get this feeling out of myself. Grabbing a kunai with all my might, I stab it into my left arm, leaving a small but not lethal wound, inflicting enough pain to rid my mind of the thought of death and despair.

Then, without any noticeable physical movement from myself, a radiant, green wave of energy shoots out of my body and scopes out in all angles, eradicating your kunais as they're in flight and is aimed to burst you away.

Looks like someone needs to learn their manners.
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
    Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
    Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use

1,200 - 20 = 1,180

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Kept me waiting long enough.

It was expected.
    The shinobi was strong both physically and spiritually.
    Noticing the greenish wave approaching, Damon smiles.
    Performing the Ram hand seal, he releases a pressurized blast of wind stronger than the incoming wave that is followed up almost instantly with a powerful stream of fire enough to ignite the wind blast.
    Little Kid.
    How could he let his escape after so much of this?He would counter this. He needed a coffin.
    Slamming his hands down in the ground, he creates giant piece of rock to rise from underneath and jag the boy infront.

So, what is your name kid?
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

____
    Chakra spent: 70
    Remaining chakra: 1720

Last edited by pradattauchiha; 11-07-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I see patience probably isn't your strong point then huh.

Having shot a wave of energy towards you, I see you release pressurized blast of wind aimed to clash head on with my weakened wave, without any hesitation, I release a burst of energy out of my body which shapes itself beneath my body in the form of a cloud that I can ride on. The cloud moves diagonally upwards, inclined so that I dodge the incoming attack successfully and then hover in the air above you at mid range. Whilst hovering I swiftly performing a single hand sign, disturbing your chakra flow. Where suddenly, a rope of water begins to materialize around you, and then it tightens itself on your body, binding you to your place and not allowing you to move any part of your body around, giving you a sensation that you're slowly being crushed. In reality, your body will be paralyzed from the genjutsu, not allowing you to freely move around.
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases his chakra and inserts it into his opponents brain whilst performing the snake hand seal, making it seem as if a long thick rope of water has suddenly materialize out of nowhere and wraps it self around the opponent, constricting the opponents movement_, the rope would be so tight that the opponent wouldn't be able to move any parts of his body, thus preventing him from performing any hand seals, in reality the opponent would just be standing still struggling to move since he thinks a rope of water has tightly wrapped itself around his body.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: Can only be taught by Erzo
    Note: No other genjutsu in same turn.
    Note: Lasts for 2 turn if the opponent hasn't managed to figure out it's a genjutsu and release himself.

I finish off by materializing a small proportion of water which is summoned at your feet that gushes you upwards. Then, the water begins to form itself around you, encasing you in a heavily compressed sphere made out of water, not allowing you to move due to the density, thus further constricting your body from any movement.
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

I'll be whoever you want me to be babes

1,180 - 20 - 20 - 30 = 1,110

Last edited by Kerrah; 11-08-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Green enerygy. Again.
    It was something Damon didn't see everyday.
    Observing the energy so easily controlled by the boy he was shocked.
    Iwa had surprises.
    But not very convincing, not yet. Interrupting jutsu sequences rather than facing it was too weak. Weak.
    As the green haired boy rose above the ground, Damon quietly waited.
    Suddenly he felt himself surrounded by ropes. Water ropes.
    It was all strange for a second because he never saw the kid release water from his body. Nor there was any water source nearby. Water doesn't come out of nowhere.
    Petty illusions.
    Being sure of the situation, he releases Earth chakra throughout his body creating a hard skin of armour that further extends like spears around the body breaking the water trap, unintentionally. Forcing a spear to emerge inside the armor near his foot, he causes pain to himself, enough to release him out.
    Smiling, Damon says:
    Okay then, shinobi. I will give you what I came here for. It is a scroll of secrets. I see you are capable enough to give that to your Kage. It reveales all of Konoha. It's plans and formations.

Throwing the scroll at the guy in mid-air, Damon advances for a hand-shake.
    It was enough warm up. Time to leave.
    Still looking for more? or enough already? Come on, I won't bite.. Before anything, tell me your name. I'm Damon Salvatore.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

______
    Chakra cost: 40
    Remaining chakra: 1680

Last edited by pradattauchiha; 11-11-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching intensely as I see rocks cover your body forming some sort of vigorous armour that appears virtually indestructible, easily taking on my water as well as getting you out of the gen, a rather impressive defence, but the battle was far from over.
    Hm;

As you throw the scroll and advance forwards, sitting firmly in my cloud I move towards my right, a safe distance from the scroll. Whilst doing that blades of pure chakra are materialized within the air surrounding you from all angles. Going short distance from your front back to mid range distance from your back and sides. The blades emit a howling sound upon creation and hover in the air.

Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
    ~Can be use twice per battle.
    ~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
    ~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

You're sadly mistaken, why would I care about Konoha? We already have them under our feet, we don't need to know anything about them, no information will aid us against them.

And you have the decency to come here, awake a man from his peaceful sleep, then attack him straight on without any questionable reason at least? I pity you, I really do, but you're not going to walk out of here alive, so you better fight till your last gasp of breath.

1,110 - 20 = 1,090

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

Heh.
    The mistake.
    Dear, dear.
    As you attempt to dodge the poor little scroll, I perform a single handseal which you don't see as your eyes are set on the scroll that traps you into darkness.
    A genjutsu master's ace.
    A second or rather half a second later, Damon releases a spear of electricity right through the skull of the boy.
    Come on, you'll escape this without a problem.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake hand seal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

_____
    Chakra cost: 70
    Remaining chakra: 1610

Last edited by pradattauchiha; 11-16-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

After having materialized the blades of chakra. I see nothing but black, everything, pit darkness all around me. I could guess this was due to me not concentrating on my foe, however this was a rather weird technique so to speak. And that's when I could hear the sound of my blades being triggered, and detonating into countless number of shards that mince you with straight up ease, from here I deduce that it's only my sense of vision that has been disturbed, my other senses have remained intact and I haven't lost my sight since I can see myself; this must be a genjutsu. With a simple hand sign, I spike my chakra, bringing a unbalance to it, allowing me to disturb the flow and dispel the genjutsu.

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

You see, as you were to cast a genjutsu on me your chakra would pass by the blades, and trigger every single blade to explode into razor-sharp shards, as they trigger from foreign charka passing by their vicinity, and as you've not got a valid defence I'm afraid doom awaits you.. Following on, I see a spear of lightning headed my way from the poor person now being sliced up to shreds. Emitting chakra to my finger tips, I wave my right hand in a diagonal fashion, releasing a blade of wind which intercepts the lightning before it reaches me, the two techniques cancelling each other out.
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Remaining intact in my cloud, I watch over your mutilated corpse with a grin on my face.

1,090 - (30 + 30) = 1,030

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Pradatta when you used your BOD his blades were already made.

As you throw the scroll and advance forwards, sitting firmly in my cloud I move towards my right, a safe distance from the scroll. Whilst doing that blades of pure chakra
    He did it while he was moving

As you attempt to dodge the poor little scroll, I perform a single handseal
    you attack while/after he moved. Either way the blades of wind are materialized.

Instead of countering them, you decided to use the lightning so you get shredded up. He breaks the gen and attacks you. Continue from there.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ライオン

So.. what is my current condition?