Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Re: Red. versus Pain...

I'll be using Renji in signature.

---------------------------

"Let's see your skills fellow Kumogakure member."

While I'm saying that I quickly focus my earth chakra towards your direction and immediately four big walls rises around you and crushes you with the obvious follow up of another four walls in a diamond shape slamming into the other last four walls which would possibly stab you since they well shaped and are very sharp. When Renji is done with that he quickly start doing the necessary handseals and makes a deep and large swamp underneath you making it even harder for you to move out of the first attack and not only that but it quickly also sucks you in to the depth of the ground.

(Doton: Saigo Anko-Ru) Earth Release: Last Encore

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Four walls on each side of the opponent raise swiftly and collide into the foe in order to crush them and then following up with another four walls in a diamond shape slamming into the wreckage of the previous walls.
    Note: usable two times per battle

Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

"Let's see how you get out from that."

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

As the four walls suddenly appear up around me, I channel chakra into the ground immediately below me and cause a giant golem to quickly rise up out of the ground and launch me forward with it's momentum, (since you didn't state size of swamp I'll assume it's equal to the boxed original dimensions) As I leap over the wall with the golem's momentum, I activate my chakra enhanced strength. Landing on the ground about 5m from you, I use the momentum from my fall to stomp the ground, causing a huge crater in the ground that crushes you under it's rubble.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Tsūtenkyaku) - Heavenly Foot of Pain
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. The user concentrates their incredible strength into his or her heel and foot and strikes the enemy. The power of this attack is so great that it would cause immediate death to anyone who it hit by the attack directly. It was shown that when it strikes the ground it results in a gigantic crater (mid range all around, up to 5 meters deep) that can even kill an opponent caught in its short-range strike zone. The technique can also be used against solid ninjutsu techniques such as those from Earth Release.
    Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju, Tsunade and Sakura Biographies.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Quote Originally Posted by Red. View Post
    As the four walls suddenly appear up around me, I channel chakra into the ground immediately below me and cause a giant golem to quickly rise up out of the ground and launch me forward with it's momentum, (since you didn't state size of swamp I'll assume it's equal to the boxed original dimensions) As I leap over the wall with the golem's momentum, I activate my chakra enhanced strength. Landing on the ground about 5m from you, I use the momentum from my fall to stomp the ground, causing a huge crater in the ground that crushes you under it's rubble.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Tsūtenkyaku) - Heavenly Foot of Pain
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. The user concentrates their incredible strength into his or her heel and foot and strikes the enemy. The power of this attack is so great that it would cause immediate death to anyone who it hit by the attack directly. It was shown that when it strikes the ground it results in a gigantic crater (mid range all around, up to 5 meters deep) that can even kill an opponent caught in its short-range strike zone. The technique can also be used against solid ninjutsu techniques such as those from Earth Release.
    Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju, Tsunade and Sakura Biographies.
    As soon as I noticed how easily you defended yourself against the four walls and launched yourself to the air i quickly cancel out the Swamp and instead I focus a large amount of chakra in my palm and by using shape manipulation I quickly manipulate the chakra into a sphere as soon as that's done instantly I throw the sphere your direction and it's in contact it immediately explodes making a 2 yards radius explosion which happens while you in the air so basically you wasn't able to use your other two moves, as the explosion occurs without any hesitation I make two clones which stands by my side, one of them is called "James" the other one "Edward".

Odin Yari (Spear of Odin)

Type:Attack
    Range:Mid to long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
    Note:Can be used 3 times.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

"I hope this is enough for you."

Last edited by Pain..; 10-29-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

The Chakra Enhanced Strength is an immediate enhancement that happens internally so it still goes through but I have to counter the spear in mid-air.

As the spear travels towards me, I must act quick. I quickly form a solid rock exoskeleton over myself, protecting my from the spear's piercing capabilities and the explosion that follows. Although I am protected, the exoskeleton has no remnants left on my body as I land on the ground about 8m from you (earth armor made me drop quicker so I didn't travel as far). The moment my feet make contact with the ground, I channel chakra into the earth and cause a 3x3 yard of earth to shoot out of the ground, with you at the center, this works like a piston and throws you into the air and then comes back into the earth. Because of the speed of the Earth moving core, your body was pressed down flat due to the momentum of the technique and the G's it would cause on your body. The second you fly into the air and the column drops back down, I rise large solid earthen cubes from the ground that I toss at you while you are helpless mid-air, leaving you only to get crushed by my stones.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

The Chakra Enhanced Strength is an immediate enhancement that happens internally so it still goes through but I have to counter the spear in mid-air.

As the spear travels towards me, I must act quick. I quickly form a solid rock exoskeleton over myself, protecting my from the spear's piercing capabilities and the explosion that follows. Although I am protected, the exoskeleton has no remnants left on my body as I land on the ground about 8m from you (earth armor made me drop quicker so I didn't travel as far). The moment my feet make contact with the ground, I channel chakra into the earth and cause a 3x3 yard of earth to shoot out of the ground, with you at the center, this works like a piston and throws you into the air and then comes back into the earth. Because of the speed of the Earth moving core, your body was pressed down flat due to the momentum of the technique and the G's it would cause on your body. The second you fly into the air and the column drops back down, I rise large solid earthen cubes from the ground that I toss at you while you are helpless mid-air, leaving you only to get crushed by my stones.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

Figured as much, I haven't really seen Naruto like in 2 years so I really don't know.

---------------------------------

As you turn yourself into harden earth (I could notice because you turned yourself before the spear exploded or else you would've died) and the explosion already occurs I quickly notice where you about to land and so I quickly cancel out the clones and instead focus my earth chakra towards the ground and quickly make a large and sharp spike rise from behind you which would rise up really fast stabbing you from behind making you cancel out your other two moves, as soon as I've finished with that I quickly do a follow up and slam both of my hands on the ground which will rise four walls around you (it wouldn't destroy the spike since the wall that will rise behind you will give enough space for the spike to not be interrupted and destroyed.) as my hands stay on the ground many needles are being shoot inside the four walls (basically your location) even making more damage which would leave you with no escape route and finishing you off, as soon as I'm done with my elemental combination I quickly finish it off with focusing my water chakra and doing the necessary hand seals which would make it rain, letting me know your location.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Doton/Fuuton: Nīdorutaretto)- Earth/Wind Release: Needle Turret

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and raises a 10x10 block of earth from the ground with many small holes in it that shoots countless needles of earth in any direction that are cloaked in wind to greatly increase their speed and piercing ability. As long as the user's hands stay on the ground, the turret can continue to fire. The user can use the same turret again later but it will count as another move.
    -Can be created 3 times per battle
    -No A-rank or higher wind and earth the turn after use

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

As I am falling, I see the spikes begin to erupt from the ground. I quickly torque my body into a series of kicks that destroy the spikes as I fall. Landing on the ground four walls start to emerge around me, acting quickly, I cause a pillar of Earth to thrust me over the initial wall. At this point I should be right in front of you and your hands are still on the ground, focusing your chakra into the walls in order to shoot the senbons at me. As I come down quickly from the earth pillar, I finish you off with an elbow drop to your head, knocking you out.

It was a good fight...

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

As I am falling, I see the spikes begin to erupt from the ground. I quickly torque my body into a series of kicks that destroy the spikes as I fall. Landing on the ground four walls start to emerge around me, acting quickly, I cause a pillar of Earth to thrust me over the initial wall. At this point I should be right in front of you and your hands are still on the ground, focusing your chakra into the walls in order to shoot the senbons at me. As I come down quickly from the earth pillar, I finish you off with an elbow drop to your head, knocking you out.

It was a good fight...

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.
    Alright, we've discuss this over VM, I'll just continue and respond to your move.

----------------

As you start kicking the spikes and break them I quickly cancel out my second move and instead make another large spike rise from behind you, a bigger and tougher one to break, as soon as the spike has been risen without any hesitation I quickly focus my water chakra and summon a large amount of water on top of you which falls towards you at great speed and force, not giving you any chance to move upwards either and not only that but thanks to the spike you wouldn't be able to use the earth pillar since it rises really quick and skew the target, as I've finish summoning the large amount of water above you I quickly end it with focusing my storm chakra on my palm and sending a large amount of storm bright beams that spreads towards your direction which would easily end it all.

"This shall be enough."

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

( Suiton: Shawā ) - Water Release: Showers
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.