Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    The Naruto Based God. iSpyder's Avatar
    Status
    iSpyder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IN BASED WORLD #LilB
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    SOLO GOD GAI X SPYDER THE
    NARUTO BASED GOD
    #Respect2BasedGod
    #GreenJumpSuit
    #300km/hDynamicEntry
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    I believe this theory is true, look at what Obito says here.. (Top right panel)

    Not only does he point out that he is a shell of his former self, but he also talks about the wound being so deep


    and look at what Itachi says here.. (middle left panel)


    Maybe Madara's wounds were so deep that he had to leave his former body behind which may be why he never came back and attacked the leaf for so long?
     
         

  2. #27
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    + rep

    This could have been the case, interesting.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    A splendid theory. I agree with you
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    I like the fact you thought outside the box for this , so i applaud you.

    However I disagree with Madara using Muu's technique.

    The izanagi was plausible until it was confirmed Madara handed a pair of rinnegan to Nagato.


    Not only that Izanagi causes the body to vanish and to reappear, and Hashi did not pass out from the battle.

    In fact Kurama had a flashback of Hashi speaking to him saying it was dangerous for him to roam free, so we can assume he subdued him until at least Mito/Tobirama and the Konoha forces came.

    So we can say that Hashi was present long enough to have noticed if something had happened.

    Also Izanagi or Izanami would cause blindness of that eye.



    It really is a mystery how Madara survived, however sets us up for an interesting showdown and potential flashback from Madara's perspective which i would def not mind
     
         

  5. #30
    H A D E S's Avatar
    Status
    H A D E S is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Location?? Location of what???
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Thanks for all the support!
     
         

  6. #31
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Nice Theory But Fission Jutsu is a Kekkei Genkai based ninjutsu, maybe Madara altered this jutsu to work with Yin and Yang Style?
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    I thought the kanji on the draw of the cliff represented the noise of the genjutsu release , the same kanji is present when he started the genjutsu.
    I was wondering why Hashirama was looking upward.I had a doubt , your hypothesis fits the facts , I like it.
    Well developped , nice job.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Well, it is a solid technique. Madara could have learned it by observing Muu using it, however, this would of course require, that Madara was able to see through it. Even Muu's old student wasn't able to do that, so it's kinda difficult to predict, what it would take to see through it. But of course, if it is possible to see through it, Madara is the best candidate to do so, due to sharingan and skills (beside of a byakugan user).

    But the jutsu didn't seem to require any seals, it seemed quite unique, so I doubt this jutsu is the explanation, sorry to say so, it is just too simple.
    Another thing is, that Madara would have his power halved after this. This might even make him unable to use Susanoo, and then what could he possibly do against strong opponents, which the world was filled with. He would have to have prepared/planned everything else beforehand, so that he wouldn't have to do it afterwards.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Why waste so much of your time writing this? Or even thinking about it in the first place?
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member
    Status
    Jako98146 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    @ altaire uchiha
    Because that's what theories on an online forum are...
     
         

  11. #36
    H A D E S's Avatar
    Status
    H A D E S is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Location?? Location of what???
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Nice Theory But Fission Jutsu is a Kekkei Genkai based ninjutsu, maybe Madara altered this jutsu to work with Yin and Yang Style?
    It actually never was stated that its a KKG jutsu. So, I assumed that with info and practice one such as Madara could master it.
    Also, I have shown few scan where other splits their body like the zetsu. They seems different but basics are similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well, it is a solid technique. Madara could have learned it by observing Muu using it, however, this would of course require, that Madara was able to see through it. Even Muu's old student wasn't able to do that, so it's kinda difficult to predict, what it would take to see through it. But of course, if it is possible to see through it, Madara is the best candidate to do so, due to sharingan and skills (beside of a byakugan user).

    But the jutsu didn't seem to require any seals, it seemed quite unique, so I doubt this jutsu is the explanation, sorry to say so, it is just too simple.
    Another thing is, that Madara would have his power halved after this. This might even make him unable to use Susanoo, and then what could he possibly do against strong opponents, which the world was filled with. He would have to have prepared/planned everything else beforehand, so that he wouldn't have to do it afterwards.
    Yes, Madara could actually obtain info on the jutsu. (1) By observing Muu. Madara had the best ocular power at that time, so I wont be surprised if he saw through Muu's way of activating the jutsu. (2) Muu could have provided the info himself as he was bested by Madara and was also in allegience with Konoha at that moment.

    For the second para, I Madara was physically weakened by the fight between him and Hashirama. But the Fission tech might have taken quiet a toll on him as well. Thus his disappearance. And with this he was able to fool everyone making them think that he was dead. While on the inside he might have been sorting out stuffs for Project Tsuki no Mei.

    Thank You!!

    Quote Originally Posted by altaire uchiha View Post
    Why waste so much of your time writing this? Or even thinking about it in the first place?
    Is this your first time reading a theory??
    This is what happens on forums, dude! We discuss.
     
         
    Last edited by H A D E S; 10-29-2013 at 08:28 PM.

  12. #37
    Member
    Status
    siavash1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    wow never thought about this..
     
         

  13. #38
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    i was going to ignore but glad i read it nb seems to be getting better and better ! nice read
     
         

  14. #39
    H A D E S's Avatar
    Status
    H A D E S is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Location?? Location of what???
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    i was going to ignore but glad i read it nb seems to be getting better and better ! nice read
    Thanks!!
     
         

  15. #40
    BakaaaSennin XxLotusxX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLotusxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Myouboku-zan
    Posts
    399
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    That's a damn good assertion if I do say so myself. Nice theory, and good insight.
     
         

  16. #41
    H A D E S's Avatar
    Status
    H A D E S is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Location?? Location of what???
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxLotusxX View Post
    That's a damn good assertion if I do say so myself. Nice theory, and good insight.
    Thanks !!
     
         

  17. #42
    B l a c k L o r d amarusboobs's Avatar
    Status
    amarusboobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Camp Flog Gnaw
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    o w l p h a r o h
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

     
         

  18. #43
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    gud theory dude
     
         

  19. #44
    Kage Supermanr's Avatar
    Status
    Supermanr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eat, sleep and be merry
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Very nice theory
     
         

  20. #45
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Seemed unforgivably stupid at first, but honestly I am impressed. This could be a solid theory. We know Madara-sama survived somehow. This is a solid guess as to how he pulled it off. If this isn't it, my bet is on genjutsu.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jako98146 View Post
    @ altaire uchiha
    Because that's what theories on an online forum are...
    Oh, because I thought my question was why would you waste time thinking about that, not what theories on an online forum were.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member Nittskay's Avatar
    Status
    Nittskay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Madara escaped after his Final fight with Hashirama!

    Quote Originally Posted by altaire uchiha View Post
    Oh, because I thought my question was why would you waste time thinking about that, not what theories on an online forum were.
    The op posted a very good theory.

    You're just mad your topics blow really hard. Get out of this thread.
     
         
    Last edited by Nittskay; 11-05-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •