View Poll Results: Plz rate

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 4.40%
  • 2

    2 2.20%
  • 3

    3 3.30%
  • 4

    16 17.58%
  • 5

    66 72.53%
Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 191
  1. #21
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    651
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    a little note, i see most of you think that naruto has the kyubi in his control alredy but i do not think that naruto will anytime soon have the "FULL" control over the kyubi. why do i think that? becose if you look on every single jutsu from naruto he eather didnt master it 100% as the original jutsu or he had limitations if he uses that jutsu let's take an sample

    rasengan he has to use 1 shadow clones and him self to do it (the original just uses the 1 person)

    futon rasen shuriken now he need's 2 shadow clones and him self to perform the jutsu, but also this jutsu has the downfall that it not only hurts the enemy it hurt's naruto too.

    sage mode. he truly made it he is probably the best sage ever but again a limitation due to the inpossibility to merge with pa and ma he can't maintain the sage mode long ....


    now why would the kyubi power come without any problems affter we waited years and years? what kishi will just make pufff to the kyubi and naruto has the control over it???

    this training will take far longer then you think. and i doubt that naruto will have full control over the kyubi maybe big control but not full.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    i dont think they will ever pull out 30 pages of a popular manga.. they sometimes pull out 30 + pages for an intro of a new manga but not in between a really popular one.. was a good ep just wondering what the raw version had stated for mother****er though..
     
         

  3. #23
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

    now why would the kyubi power come without any problems affter we waited years and years? what kishi will just make pufff to the kyubi and naruto has the control over it???

    this training will take far longer then you think. and i doubt that naruto will have full control over the kyubi maybe big control but not full.
    completely agree with this statement
     
         

  4. #24
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    kisame is getting or hearing all the good stuffs? can he deliver those messages to madara?
     
         

  5. #25
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,423
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Lmao at Naruto and Bee _O-

    It's nice that Bee and Naruto are getting some kind of teacher/pupil bond ^^

    I didn't find the Kyuubi that impressive though ~_~ he was more pownsome when he was going insane against Pein and such. Still nice chapter.
     
         

  6. #26
    ITACHI FOR PRESIDENT! Pin's Avatar
    Status
    Pin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    314
    Location
    Singapore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    awesome chapter. loved the part where yamato got punk'd! i so saw that coming! i like how killer bee is teaching naruto in rhymes, so cute. its like teaching nursery children
    its quite heart warming to see naruto and killer bee bond as well. their personalities are so similar. their potential friendship reminds me of me and my own best friend. when we're together, we're crazy and practically a public nuisance. LOL. thats how i would picture KB and naruto.

    i suspect kisame might come out any time soon during this training. i mean he can't just be there pretending to be samehada and not do something right? maybe the nine tails would detect him. i don't know. or fight with kisame might be to test naruto's control over the nine tails? but then again there's gai to consider. and we all would definitely like to see those 2 fight. m, i'm just making wild guesses here. because i think kisame is inactive for too long being samehada.
     
         

  7. #27
    ITACHI FOR PRESIDENT! Pin's Avatar
    Status
    Pin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    314
    Location
    Singapore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    oh and i can't wait to watch how this all plays out in anime! definitely gonna be a-ma-zing. unless they do some bad animation for it or something *frowns*
     
         

  8. #28
    Academy Student m0701259's Avatar
    Status
    m0701259 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Location
    London, UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    a little note, i see most of you think that naruto has the kyubi in his control alredy but i do not think that naruto will anytime soon have the "FULL" control over the kyubi. why do i think that? becose if you look on every single jutsu from naruto he eather didnt master it 100% as the original jutsu or he had limitations if he uses that jutsu let's take an sample

    rasengan he has to use 1 shadow clones and him self to do it (the original just uses the 1 person)

    futon rasen shuriken now he need's 2 shadow clones and him self to perform the jutsu, but also this jutsu has the downfall that it not only hurts the enemy it hurt's naruto too.

    sage mode. he truly made it he is probably the best sage ever but again a limitation due to the inpossibility to merge with pa and ma he can't maintain the sage mode long ....


    now why would the kyubi power come without any problems affter we waited years and years? what kishi will just make pufff to the kyubi and naruto has the control over it???

    this training will take far longer then you think. and i doubt that naruto will have full control over the kyubi maybe big control but not full.
    I totally agree with this prediction. It will be interesting to see how he obtains 'partial' control because from what KB said it seemed like you either do it or you don't i.e. his reference to it being a 'tug of war'. Even with partial control I think Naruto will still be more badass than Sasuke and it just means he has potential to become even better.
     
         

  9. #29
    Academy Student m0701259's Avatar
    Status
    m0701259 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Location
    London, UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    kisame is getting or hearing all the good stuffs? can he deliver those messages to madara?
    Completely forgot about Kisame... always happens. Surely he won't allow Naruto to gain power over the Kyuubi? Though I suppose regardless, they can still remove it from him it will just be dam hard to beat naruto and KB together... I doubt Kisame will interfere unless he has some backup he's not stupid.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    how i hope it was what u liked i just read it
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,950
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    one of the best chapters. hope kisame also make a move now
    its been long since he merged with sword. Naruto and Kyuubi showdown next week
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    o man i know its a cant miss kind of thing
     
         

  13. #33
    Academy Student kaba's Avatar
    Status
    kaba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    good chapter
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by pinroxurfuglysox View Post
    oh and i can't wait to watch how this all plays out in anime! definitely gonna be a-ma-zing. unless they do some bad animation for it or something *frowns*
    After seeing what they have done to the Pain invasion arc I can wait.

    Anyway I really liked this chapter Naruto team work with Killer Bee is awesome. Next week I think we will be seeing the Leaf village.
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    action will definately come in the next chapter... I'm sure of that....
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by alexispain07 View Post
    action will definately come in the next chapter... I'm sure of that....
    Nice sig.
     
         

  17. #37
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    was an awesome chapter cant wait 4 next week
     
         

  18. #38
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    This was just epic, its got the story line advancing, it was funny and keeps you thinking :D

    It was ace how naruto tricked yama, also whats with everyone wanting to say motha ****a lol
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    This was just epic, its got the story line advancing, it was funny and keeps you thinking :D

    It was ace how naruto tricked yama, also whats with everyone wanting to say motha ****a lol
    i think he was trying to quote bee
     
         

  20. #40
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,492
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

    I say Naruto conquers the Fox and starts to learn new Jutsus with Fox chakra and starts combining Sage and Fox chakra as we saw When He resisted Pain chakra Blade.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •