Page 4 of 10 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 246
  1. #76
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I sense jimmies rustled.
     
         

  2. #77
    Senior Member Bantos's Avatar
    Status
    Bantos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Riverrun
    Posts
    4,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    You should take in consideration that Rin grew up in war times so it's not an option to act a little spoiled. Sakura on the other had pretty normal childhood without that much complications. And you are making Sakura seem too bad. She, too, cares for both of her teammates.
    And of course when compared in power Sakura takes the cake easily.
     
         

  3. #78
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
    And of course when compared in power Sakura takes the cake easily.
    Not if they're the same age.
     
         
    Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.

  4. #79
    Senior Member Bantos's Avatar
    Status
    Bantos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Riverrun
    Posts
    4,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Not if their the same age.
    What. : D What part did you mean?

    EDIT// You have no way of knowing that. And besides, Rin only seems to use medical ninjutsu. She probably does that only.
    I have a hard time believing what ability she could possibly acquire to top Sakura.
     
         
    Last edited by Bantos; 10-29-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  5. #80
    Previous username: Yama Pompeii's Avatar
    Status
    Pompeii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    28,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I like Rin more. This chapter did it for me. Her personality along with her character design really appeals to me. I began taking interest when I read back about a week ago and saw how she was willing to sacrifice her life like it was nothing. Not when she actually got stabbed, but when she warned Kakashi beforehand.
     
         
    Last edited by Pompeii; 10-29-2013 at 06:37 PM.

  6. #81
    - Always look forward -
    Status
    zamki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    15,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont ever make a mistake of
    trusting Backstabbers.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Rin , by far .
     
         

  7. #82
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
    What. : D What part did you mean?

    EDIT// You have no way of knowing that. And besides, Rin only seems to use medical ninjutsu. She probably does that only.
    I have a hard time believing what ability she could possibly acquire to top Sakura.
    Generally Higher databook stats state otherwise. (Most notably, speed, taijutsu, stamina, ninjutsu) Also is a jin, managed to graduate ranks much earlier, and the second youngest medic seen in the manga. (Behind Kabuto) She also had no noted teachers for her medical ninjutsu.
     
         
    Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:43 PM.

  8. #83
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    ....look at the Sakura haters try to rationalize that some how Rin is different from Sakura. When their basically the same character.

    I think somebody said Sakura hit Naruto....did no one see Rin squeeze obitos wound?

    These girls are the same....just different time periods and situations.

    Thier both the love interests and healers of the two naruto like characters....and the girls both support the huge dream of being hokage.......

    Sorry for the offense......but u must be extremely biased. ..if think that their any major differences between rin and sakura...besides the fact rins dead....lol
     
         

  9. #84
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    ....look at the Sakura haters try to rationalize that some how Rin is different from Sakura. When their basically the same character.

    I think somebody said Sakura hit Naruto....did no one see Rin squeeze obitos wound?

    These girls are the same....just different time periods and situations.

    Thier both the love interests and healers of the two naruto like characters....and the girls both support the huge dream of being hokage.......

    Sorry for the offense......but u must be extremely biased. ..if think that their any major differences between rin and sakura...besides the fact rins dead....lol
    No, they are different. It's very clear. Her squeezing of his hand is not comparable to Sakurai hitting. She's also indifferent when it comes to her crush and obito, unlike sakura. She's also much more cheerful and more perceptive.
    She's also selfless and unconditionally kind.
     
         
    Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  10. #85
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    No, they are different. It's very clear. Her squeezing of his hand is not comparable to Sakurai hitting. She's also indifferent when it comes to her crush and obito, unlike sakura. She's also much more cheerful and more perceptive.
    She's also selfless and unconditionally kind.
    Sakura and her differ on personality when it comes to the aggressive factor. They do have similarities throughout the manga.

    Sakura is pretty indifferent when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto (at least i would think so) She has given the impression to like Naruto but as the 'abusive' type you dont always share your feelings like that. Sakura is not cheerful and perceptive? I would say Sakura gets more riled up and excited than her but again personality contract.

    Sakura has had to learn how other people feel before. She has done things i would consider selfless, the unconditionally kind part I can only say probably because of how she can become so worried about Naruto/Sasuke.

    I agree though by same age comparison Rin > sakura. Just because she knew medical ninjutsu. I can't comment on her fighting Sakura as least knew a few basic jutsu plus a lil kickboxing.
     
         

  11. #86
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Sakura and her differ on personality when it comes to the aggressive factor. They do have similarities throughout the manga.
    Indeed, they're base is generally the same. like Jiraiya, Naruto, Obito, Kakashi, Oro, Sasuke etc.

    Sakura is pretty indifferent when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto (at least i would think so) She has given the impression to like Naruto but as the 'abusive' type you dont always share your feelings like that. Sakura is not cheerful and perceptive? I would say Sakura gets more riled up and excited than her but again personality contract.
    Sakura has always shown favoritism to sasuke. Rin has never shown favoritism to kakashi in the manga. However this may have to do with the fact that Obito and Kakashi had been friends for quite a while.
    Sakura is of course, perceptive and cheerful, how ever unlike rin she is selectively cheerful. As far as perception, Rin seems to have a much more developed and mature philosophy.

    Sakura has had to learn how other people feel before. She has done things i would consider selfless, the unconditionally kind part I can only say probably because of how she can become so worried about Naruto/Sasuke.
    True, however Rin has showed it much more generous fashion. She made sure obito got a form even though he was someone she most likely had never met before, and was already beginning to seem like an outcast. (This is at a very young age as well). And of course, Rin's sacraficing of herself, not for kakashi, or Obito, but for the leaf village as a whole (While at the same age Sakura was willing to weigh Sasuke over the entire village).

    I agree though by same age comparison Rin > sakura. Just because she knew medical ninjutsu. I can't comment on her fighting Sakura as least knew a few basic jutsu plus a lil kickboxing.
    I am inclined to believe that she was stronger because of the higher combat statistics, as compared to the Sakura at the end of part 1. Higher speed and stamina as well and taijutsu and notably higher ninjutsu are all key in my observation. As you said her early medical prowess is impressive but her being a jinchuriki could also possibly give her an edge, though I won't assume it definitely will.
     
         
    Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 07:25 PM.

  12. #87
    Premium User Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    This base is so funny As soon as Sakura is mentioned in a thread it turns into a flame/hate thread
     
         

  13. #88
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    No, they are different. It's very clear. Her squeezing of his hand is not comparable to Sakurai hitting. She's also indifferent when it comes to her crush and obito, unlike sakura. She's also much more cheerful and more perceptive.
    She's also selfless and unconditionally kind.
    That's all subjective.

    Considering the fact that all times we've even seen Rin, is during her shining moments such as obito favorite memory and her being killed and the desth of obito.

    If we took all of Sakura shining moments, it be nearly identical in context.

    But im not saying their exactly the same character....they are probably subtle differences. ..but in overview and how they fit into the story is basically the same.
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member Bantos's Avatar
    Status
    Bantos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Riverrun
    Posts
    4,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Generally Higher databook stats state otherwise. (Most notably, speed, taijutsu, stamina, ninjutsu) Also is a jin, managed to graduate ranks much earlier, and the second youngest medic seen in the manga. (Behind Kabuto) She also had no noted teachers for her medical ninjutsu.
    You are just delusional. : D She never was a perfect jin so her bijuu isn't really HER power. And even tough she did have better stats when compared to part 1 Sakura, who sucked big time. But right now Sakura is pretty damn skilled and strong. And she did that in three years.
     
         

  15. #90
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
    You are just delusional. : D She never was a perfect jin so her bijuu isn't really HER power. And even tough she did have better stats when compared to part 1 Sakura, who sucked big time. But right now Sakura is pretty damn skilled and strong. And she did that in three years.
    I already noted I don't count her beast in my evaluation. and them being the same age is only fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    That's all subjective.

    Considering the fact that all times we've even seen Rin, is during her shining moments such as obito favorite memory and her being killed and the desth of obito.

    If we took all of Sakura shining moments, it be nearly identical in context.

    But im not saying their exactly the same character....they are probably subtle differences. ..but in overview and how they fit into the story is basically the same.
    Nope, not at all.
     
         

  16. #91
    H A D E S's Avatar
    Status
    H A D E S is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Location?? Location of what???
    Posts
    3,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I'm simply falling for Rin....
     
         

  17. #92
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I already noted I don't count her beast in my evaluation. and them being the same age is only fair.


    Nope, not at all.
    .....Well caught in your bias. Its cool you love Rin, but being an subjective, their highly similar.
     
         

  18. #93
    Such Blue Erin's Avatar
    Status
    Erin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NC State
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    .....Well caught in your bias. Its cool you love Rin, but being an subjective, their highly similar.
    There is no bias. (Technically sure, but not one that's causing a change in my reasoning.)

    They are similar, but not very similar, the only thing that is similar is there base and roles in their teams. Personality and philosophy wise they're just as similar as Ino and Ten Ten or tsunade and Kurenai.
     
         
    Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 09:04 PM.

  19. #94
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    10,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I like Sakura and All but Rin is nice, she has a cute design, and is nicer, but Sakura takes this, Sakura is very much like Rin she just has a bit of a temper, Rin probably had on too, just didn't have the punchy abilities to back it up
     
         

  20. #95
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    29,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I like rin way more than sakura.
     
         

  21. #96
    A licensed Crazy Craziie's Avatar
    Status
    Craziie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi4real View Post
    Exactly shes confused like hell
    She isn't confused and neither are other characters who know her.
    It has been stated throughout the whole entire manga she loves Sasuke and twice herself that her love is with Sasuke. In NV time, it was like yesterday she said this. Sakura isn't confused and seems to know very well who she loves, so does Naruto because Naruto has said she loves Sasuke too, and Sasuke himself.
    Nothing to debate out when it has been said more than once who she loves.

    Sorry, When people have questions about pairings and such. I have to come in.

    OT:
    Neither. Barely know anything about Rin but she seemed Nice. Don't even like Sakura, hope she dies.
    End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    There is no bias. (Technically sure, but not one that's causing a change in my reasoning.)

    They are similar, but not very similar, the only thing that is similar is there base and roles in their teams. Personality and philosophy wise they're just as similar as Ino and Ten Ten or tsunade and Kurenai.
    I agree with this.
     
         

  22. #97
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    29,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy Pandaa View Post
    She isn't confused and neither are other characters who know her.
    It has been stated throughout the whole entire manga she loves Sasuke and twice herself that her love is with Sasuke. In NV time, it was like yesterday she said this. Sakura isn't confused and seems to know very well who she loves, so does Naruto because Naruto has said she loves Sasuke too, and Sasuke himself.
    Nothing to debate out when it has been said more than once who she loves.

    Sorry, When people have questions about pairings and such. I have to come in.

    OT:
    Neither. Barely know anything about Rin but she seemed Nice. Don't even like Sakura, hope she dies.
    End of story.



    I agree with this.
    -Okay, Sasuke isn’t FULLY good yet but he is getting there. When he fix his relationship with Naruto (which they are doing) He will be better and then he goes to Kakashi or Sakura, but when he gets to Sakura….Lord help me I’m getting hot already :3
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member
    Status
    Itachi75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    idk why but Rin is just infinitly better than Sakura in every regard.
    1. she was a better friend than sakura
    2. she was gentler than sakura
    3. she cared more for her comrades then sakura
    4. she was more useful then sakura
    5. she never beat up children like sakura
    6. she never hurt her teamates/friends like Sakura (just see what she did to kiba that was a ***** move)
    7. she never tried to manipulate her friend by lying to his face and considering him a fool.
    -
    rin is just better than Sakura. it is common sense. lol. its about as obvious as the sky is blue
     
         

  24. #99
    Senior Member Touken's Avatar
    Status
    Touken is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    Sakura wouldn't have the balls to jump in front of that Chidori.
     
         

  25. #100
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Rin or Sakura ?

    I like rin but sakura is much better for me

    Its stupid to say sakura doesn't care about naruto because most of her screen time is worrying about naruto sake .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •