Much Blonde

Re: Rin or Sakura ?

I sense jimmies rustled.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire

You should take in consideration that Rin grew up in war times so it's not an option to act a little spoiled. Sakura on the other had pretty normal childhood without that much complications. And you are making Sakura seem too bad. She, too, cares for both of her teammates.
    And of course when compared in power Sakura takes the cake easily.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
    And of course when compared in power Sakura takes the cake easily.
    Not if they're the same age.

Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Not if their the same age.
    What. : D What part did you mean?

EDIT// You have no way of knowing that. And besides, Rin only seems to use medical ninjutsu. She probably does that only.
    I have a hard time believing what ability she could possibly acquire to top Sakura.

Last edited by Bantos; 10-29-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Previous username: Yama Pompeii's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.

I like Rin more. This chapter did it for me. Her personality along with her character design really appeals to me. I began taking interest when I read back about a week ago and saw how she was willing to sacrifice her life like it was nothing. Not when she actually got stabbed, but when she warned Kakashi beforehand.

Last edited by Pompeii; 10-29-2013 at 06:37 PM.

- Always look forward -
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont ever make a mistake of
    trusting Backstabbers.

Rin , by far .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

What. : D What part did you mean?

EDIT// You have no way of knowing that. And besides, Rin only seems to use medical ninjutsu. She probably does that only.
    I have a hard time believing what ability she could possibly acquire to top Sakura.
    Generally Higher databook stats state otherwise. (Most notably, speed, taijutsu, stamina, ninjutsu) Also is a jin, managed to graduate ranks much earlier, and the second youngest medic seen in the manga. (Behind Kabuto) She also had no noted teachers for her medical ninjutsu.

Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

....look at the Sakura haters try to rationalize that some how Rin is different from Sakura. When their basically the same character.

I think somebody said Sakura hit Naruto....did no one see Rin squeeze obitos wound?

These girls are the same....just different time periods and situations.

Thier both the love interests and healers of the two naruto like characters....and the girls both support the huge dream of being hokage.......

Sorry for the offense......but u must be extremely biased. ..if think that their any major differences between rin and sakura...besides the fact rins dead....lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    ....look at the Sakura haters try to rationalize that some how Rin is different from Sakura. When their basically the same character.

I think somebody said Sakura hit Naruto....did no one see Rin squeeze obitos wound?

These girls are the same....just different time periods and situations.

Thier both the love interests and healers of the two naruto like characters....and the girls both support the huge dream of being hokage.......

Sorry for the offense......but u must be extremely biased. ..if think that their any major differences between rin and sakura...besides the fact rins dead....lol
    No, they are different. It's very clear. Her squeezing of his hand is not comparable to Sakurai hitting. She's also indifferent when it comes to her crush and obito, unlike sakura. She's also much more cheerful and more perceptive.
    She's also selfless and unconditionally kind.

Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

No, they are different. It's very clear. Her squeezing of his hand is not comparable to Sakurai hitting. She's also indifferent when it comes to her crush and obito, unlike sakura. She's also much more cheerful and more perceptive.
    Sakura and her differ on personality when it comes to the aggressive factor. They do have similarities throughout the manga.

Sakura is pretty indifferent when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto (at least i would think so) She has given the impression to like Naruto but as the 'abusive' type you dont always share your feelings like that. Sakura is not cheerful and perceptive? I would say Sakura gets more riled up and excited than her but again personality contract.

Sakura has had to learn how other people feel before. She has done things i would consider selfless, the unconditionally kind part I can only say probably because of how she can become so worried about Naruto/Sasuke.

I agree though by same age comparison Rin > sakura. Just because she knew medical ninjutsu. I can't comment on her fighting Sakura as least knew a few basic jutsu plus a lil kickboxing.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

Sakura and her differ on personality when it comes to the aggressive factor. They do have similarities throughout the manga.
    Indeed, they're base is generally the same. like Jiraiya, Naruto, Obito, Kakashi, Oro, Sasuke etc.

Sakura is pretty indifferent when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto (at least i would think so) She has given the impression to like Naruto but as the 'abusive' type you dont always share your feelings like that. Sakura is not cheerful and perceptive? I would say Sakura gets more riled up and excited than her but again personality contract.
    Sakura has always shown favoritism to sasuke. Rin has never shown favoritism to kakashi in the manga. However this may have to do with the fact that Obito and Kakashi had been friends for quite a while.
    Sakura is of course, perceptive and cheerful, how ever unlike rin she is selectively cheerful. As far as perception, Rin seems to have a much more developed and mature philosophy.

Sakura has had to learn how other people feel before. She has done things i would consider selfless, the unconditionally kind part I can only say probably because of how she can become so worried about Naruto/Sasuke.
    True, however Rin has showed it much more generous fashion. She made sure obito got a form even though he was someone she most likely had never met before, and was already beginning to seem like an outcast. (This is at a very young age as well). And of course, Rin's sacraficing of herself, not for kakashi, or Obito, but for the leaf village as a whole (While at the same age Sakura was willing to weigh Sasuke over the entire village).

I agree though by same age comparison Rin > sakura. Just because she knew medical ninjutsu. I can't comment on her fighting Sakura as least knew a few basic jutsu plus a lil kickboxing.
    I am inclined to believe that she was stronger because of the higher combat statistics, as compared to the Sakura at the end of part 1. Higher speed and stamina as well and taijutsu and notably higher ninjutsu are all key in my observation. As you said her early medical prowess is impressive but her being a jinchuriki could also possibly give her an edge, though I won't assume it definitely will.

Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This base is so funny As soon as Sakura is mentioned in a thread it turns into a flame/hate thread

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's all subjective.

Considering the fact that all times we've even seen Rin, is during her shining moments such as obito favorite memory and her being killed and the desth of obito.

If we took all of Sakura shining moments, it be nearly identical in context.

But im not saying their exactly the same character....they are probably subtle differences. ..but in overview and how they fit into the story is basically the same.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    A song of ice and fire

Generally Higher databook stats state otherwise. (Most notably, speed, taijutsu, stamina, ninjutsu) Also is a jin, managed to graduate ranks much earlier, and the second youngest medic seen in the manga. (Behind Kabuto) She also had no noted teachers for her medical ninjutsu.
    You are just delusional. : D She never was a perfect jin so her bijuu isn't really HER power. And even tough she did have better stats when compared to part 1 Sakura, who sucked big time. But right now Sakura is pretty damn skilled and strong. And she did that in three years.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

You are just delusional. : D She never was a perfect jin so her bijuu isn't really HER power. And even tough she did have better stats when compared to part 1 Sakura, who sucked big time. But right now Sakura is pretty damn skilled and strong. And she did that in three years.
    I already noted I don't count her beast in my evaluation. and them being the same age is only fair.
    That's all subjective.

Considering the fact that all times we've even seen Rin, is during her shining moments such as obito favorite memory and her being killed and the desth of obito.

If we took all of Sakura shining moments, it be nearly identical in context.

But im not saying their exactly the same character....they are probably subtle differences. ..but in overview and how they fit into the story is basically the same.
    Nope, not at all.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dancing with the Devil !

I'm simply falling for Rin....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I already noted I don't count her beast in my evaluation. and them being the same age is only fair.

Nope, not at all.
    .....Well caught in your bias. Its cool you love Rin, but being an subjective, their highly similar.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

.....Well caught in your bias. Its cool you love Rin, but being an subjective, their highly similar.
    There is no bias. (Technically sure, but not one that's causing a change in my reasoning.)

They are similar, but not very similar, the only thing that is similar is there base and roles in their teams. Personality and philosophy wise they're just as similar as Ino and Ten Ten or tsunade and Kurenai.

Last edited by Erin; 10-29-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

I like Sakura and All but Rin is nice, she has a cute design, and is nicer, but Sakura takes this, Sakura is very much like Rin she just has a bit of a temper, Rin probably had on too, just didn't have the punchy abilities to back it up

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

I like rin way more than sakura.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>

Quote Originally Posted by itachi4real View Post
    Exactly shes confused like hell
    She isn't confused and neither are other characters who know her.
    It has been stated throughout the whole entire manga she loves Sasuke and twice herself that her love is with Sasuke. In NV time, it was like yesterday she said this. Sakura isn't confused and seems to know very well who she loves, so does Naruto because Naruto has said she loves Sasuke too, and Sasuke himself.
    Nothing to debate out when it has been said more than once who she loves.

Sorry, When people have questions about pairings and such. I have to come in.

OT:
    Neither. Barely know anything about Rin but she seemed Nice. Don't even like Sakura, hope she dies.
    End of story.

There is no bias. (Technically sure, but not one that's causing a change in my reasoning.)

They are similar, but not very similar, the only thing that is similar is there base and roles in their teams. Personality and philosophy wise they're just as similar as Ino and Ten Ten or tsunade and Kurenai.
    I agree with this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Quote Originally Posted by Pervy Pandaa View Post
    She isn't confused and neither are other characters who know her.
    It has been stated throughout the whole entire manga she loves Sasuke and twice herself that her love is with Sasuke. In NV time, it was like yesterday she said this. Sakura isn't confused and seems to know very well who she loves, so does Naruto because Naruto has said she loves Sasuke too, and Sasuke himself.
    Nothing to debate out when it has been said more than once who she loves.

Sorry, When people have questions about pairings and such. I have to come in.

OT:
    Neither. Barely know anything about Rin but she seemed Nice. Don't even like Sakura, hope she dies.
    End of story.

I agree with this.
    -Okay, Sasuke isn’t FULLY good yet but he is getting there. When he fix his relationship with Naruto (which they are doing) He will be better and then he goes to Kakashi or Sakura, but when he gets to Sakura….Lord help me I’m getting hot already :3

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

idk why but Rin is just infinitly better than Sakura in every regard.
    1. she was a better friend than sakura
    2. she was gentler than sakura
    3. she cared more for her comrades then sakura
    4. she was more useful then sakura
    5. she never beat up children like sakura
    6. she never hurt her teamates/friends like Sakura (just see what she did to kiba that was a ***** move)
    7. she never tried to manipulate her friend by lying to his face and considering him a fool.
    -
    rin is just better than Sakura. it is common sense. lol. its about as obvious as the sky is blue

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura wouldn't have the balls to jump in front of that Chidori.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

I like rin but sakura is much better for me

Its stupid to say sakura doesn't care about naruto because most of her screen time is worrying about naruto sake .