Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obitio's Biggest Mistake Or Perhaps his real plan all along.

Was letting naruto come inside,Im kidding

It was Waging War, Telling everyone his plan and so on.
    Did he honestly want to go through with this plan? Or was
    he trying to screw up Madara's plan from the get go?

If He was really after the greater good with that plan he would have just continued how he was before hand.
    He would have gotten the 8 tails and 9 tails eventually. But his impatience pushed Naruto to master the 9 tails.
    If he would have just sat back Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't be as strong as they are now and they would have fought
    and beat one another.

Itachi would have been out of the way now that he died, And HE would have Itachi's eyes.
    He would have gotten the 9 tails chakra from Kabuto in Trade for Sasuke After Kabuto shows him the Edo of the Gold and Silver Brothers. Then he could have summoned the Ten Tails in it's incomplete form at anytime and easily went after the 9 Tails if he wanted Or simply summon the God Tree in a faraway land so NO1 would stop him.

I could never see obito just going back right after Madara died and left the Plan to him.He couldn't If you forgotten Madara stuck that failsafe in him and Zetsu was there always keeping an eye on him. I bet you anything Madara's "Will" would just have killed obito the moment he did step against them. So Maybe this whole time he purposely put the world at war and when the chance came he took the Ten tails so He would be in control and not Madara. Obito never saw eye to eye with that man even when he agreed to help him.

If you haven't noticed, Obito never stepped out of Line ONCE against Madara until The very moment he got the chance to grab the Ten Tails. Even right before you see he was mocking Madara like they both were in it for themselves before they got detached from the beast.

Last edited by DeathandHealing; 10-30-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

Re: Obitio's Biggest Mistake Or Perhaps his real plan all along.

I can't take you seriously with that avatar. I was reading, then I glanced over and stopped completely.

I'm done.

Jay Hyuga LOL ジ Prince The Ripper's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything that kills me,
    makes me feel alive

He couldn't have really wanted it. If he did, he stuck by his word and took responsibility for his actions. Now he's about to quit and give up.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

Obito just lost.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sword belongs to the
    warrior in who the old ways
    have joined the new

I think your right about obito not being able to go against madara until he took over the ten tails.I belive his plan is to make sure naruto is the right person to be the next sage he is testing him and if not then he does the moon eye plan. I belive this because obito could have killed naruto and sasuke before they were a threat.