Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

[Closed Spar]So...Is this the New World? =O

(About the title...Only a few people would understand xD)

Closed spar.
    Range: Mid
    CJs allowed
    Terrain: Can you choose please?
    And don´t remember what else xD

So...Are we in the new ninja world?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Closed Spar]So...Is this the New World? =O

Not yet damn it I said I'd tell you when we get there

*Sends Manda to a children's playground and he wrecks through it as I jump off of him grabbing you as well.*

We're sparring here.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Not yet damn it I said I'd tell you when we get there

*Sends Manda to a children's playground and he wrecks through it as I jump off of him grabbing you as well.*

We're sparring here.
    *Naruta watches the playground as Manda wrecks through it as she cries*
    Bad Manda, that was my favourite playground! :cry:
    *Then she suddenly stops crying and turns her head to Bruce*
    That was a playground, right, Bruce?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Pictures of Howard and his family lay scattered all over the ground along with pieces of furniture.*

Yup totally.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

*Pictures of Howard and his family lay scattered all over the ground along with pieces of furniture.*

Yup totally.
    Alright.
    *Naruta starts looking around*
    So are we in the new world now?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bruce lee

Shoot me with a jutsu damn it. You're rusty.

Last edited by -Yard-; 10-30-2013 at 05:44 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Bruce lee

Shoot me with a jutsu damn it. You're rusty.
    *As Bruce was finishing his sentence, Naruta focuses her wind chakra as she breaths in and then she raises her right hand up and breathes the wind-infused chakra out into the palm of her right hand, shaping it into a small whirlwind-like ball and she throws it at Bruce´s face as soon as it´s done*

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

*Right after she shot the whirlwind-like ball, she jumps back away from Bruce to Mid-range*

I think I heard someone saying to shoot something...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    *As Bruce was finishing his sentence, Naruta focuses her wind chakra as she breaths in and then she raises her right hand up and breathes the wind-infused chakra out into the palm of her right hand, shaping it into a small whirlwind-like ball and she throws it at Bruce´s face as soon as it´s done*

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

*Right after she shot the whirlwind-like ball, she jumps back away from Bruce to Mid-range*

I think I heard someone saying to shoot something...
    As the wind comes at me I exhale dragon head shaped ball of fire at it, countering the wind and continuing towards you.

I'm sure you can be more creative than that.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

As the wind comes at me I exhale dragon head shaped ball of fire at it, countering the wind and continuing towards you.

I'm sure you can be more creative than that.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
    *As soon as Naruta sees the dragon head coming to her, she instantly slams her hands against the ground and summons a huge amount of water falling from 10 meters above the ground (and Bruce) and up to 15 meters in front of her(Not including her). As the water falls, it puts the fire out, crushes onto Bruce and turns the ground wet as well. Then Naruta quickly brings her hands together and she slams them back again onto the ground as soon as an electrical energy begins to crackle around her, sending the wet ground an electric current racing through the earth to Bruce, electrocuting him*
    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

How did you know that?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just a hunch.

As the shadows casts over me, I form water of my own around me and control it to go underneath me as I push my chakra to my feet and have the water move me to the right of the blockade. I then launch it towards you as I jump backwards off of it and throw two wind infused kunais at your forehead.

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used 3x per battle.
    - Must skip one turn before using again
    - The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Just a hunch.

As the shadows casts over me, I form water of my own around me and control it to go underneath me as I push my chakra to my feet and have the water move me to the right of the blockade. I then launch it towards you as I jump backwards off of it and throw two wind infused kunais at your forehead.

Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.
    *As soon as Naruta sees Bruce moving to the right of the blockade, she focuses her wind chakra into her hands, raise her hands up and send the wind chakra to the sky, gathering the clouds above Bruce, altering the weather conditions to the point where wind starts to spin around Bruce, forming a tornado around him with him caught at the eye of the tornado. Naruta then throws 10 shurikens into the tornado as she uses the wind chakra to control the blades and then she controls the shurikens and uses them to violently cut Bruce*
    (Fūton: haipa tatsumaki) – Wind Release: Hyper Tornado
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses their wind chakra into their hands and sends it to the sky. They use that chakra to gather clouds above the opponent and alter the weather conditions to the point of which wind will start to spin around the opponent until it turns into a tornado around the opponent. The opponent will be caught in the eye of the tornado so he/she will be trapped inside and so the user throws a large amount of shuriken into the tornado and uses their wind chakra to control the blades. After doing so the user controls the shuriken with their wind chakra and uses them to violently cut their opponent.

-The controling of the shuriken counts as one of the users turns
    -Can only be taught by ~Yard~

I wonder if this was part of your hunch

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No but was this in yours?

As the tornado begins to forms around me I make four handseals and use

(Katon: Ai No Sono Kaen)Fire Style: Eye of the flame
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make 4 handseals and gather all their Katon chakra into the palms of their hands in a compressed ball , they will then clap their hands together above their head and send a blast of fire all around them in one huge dome shape wave. The jutsu emits extreme heat from the fact that its katon and also because the katon chakra is compressed before it is released and is hence capable of burning down large trees, scorching boulders and even evaporating very small ponds and streams that get caught in the blast
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
    Note: This jutsu counts as 2 of the 3 per turn
    Note: No katon of A rank or higher on the next turn.
    Note: must wait one turn before using this jutsu again.
    Note: If used twice, no katon on the next turn after used twice.

sending a dome of fire from me that completely depletes the wind of the tornado and continuing towards you. I then follow up with creating a swamp of oobleck underneath you, offset so I'm not within it. It's the equivilent to the one jiraiya used in size and depth.

(Ekitai: Teiku o-ba) Oobleck Release: Take Over

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (+10 per 5 meters)
    Description: The user when in direct contact with water or earth will use their suiton or doton chakra to mold the water or earth, slowly turning the water or earth into oobleck. Once created the user can control the consistency of the oobleck hardening it slightly. If an opponent begins to sink into the oobleck it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get out the oobleck takes on a solid property holding the opponent down. This source of oobleck can be used for other jutsu as well. However it can only support jutsu A rank and below
    -Note: can only convert inanimate Earth or Water sources or B-Rank and below water techniques through contact.
    -Note: the max size of the area converted is related to the users chakra input but can not transform the whole field or a large water source, following principles of reason and logic.

You would begin to sink but it being very hard to move, as when you move quickly, the oobleck hardens, so you must be slow.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

No but was this in yours?

As the tornado begins to forms around me I make four handseals and use

(Katon: Ai No Sono Kaen)Fire Style: Eye of the flame
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make 4 handseals and gather all their Katon chakra into the palms of their hands in a compressed ball , they will then clap their hands together above their head and send a blast of fire all around them in one huge dome shape wave. The jutsu emits extreme heat from the fact that its katon and also because the katon chakra is compressed before it is released and is hence capable of burning down large trees, scorching boulders and even evaporating very small ponds and streams that get caught in the blast
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
    Note: This jutsu counts as 2 of the 3 per turn
    Note: No katon of A rank or higher on the next turn.
    Note: must wait one turn before using this jutsu again.
    Note: If used twice, no katon on the next turn after used twice.

sending a dome of fire from me that completely depletes the wind of the tornado and continuing towards you. I then follow up with creating a swamp of oobleck underneath you, offset so I'm not within it. It's the equivilent to the one jiraiya used in size and depth.

(Ekitai: Teiku o-ba) Oobleck Release: Take Over

Chakra cost: 30 (+10 per 5 meters)
    Description: The user when in direct contact with water or earth will use their suiton or doton chakra to mold the water or earth, slowly turning the water or earth into oobleck. Once created the user can control the consistency of the oobleck hardening it slightly. If an opponent begins to sink into the oobleck it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get out the oobleck takes on a solid property holding the opponent down. This source of oobleck can be used for other jutsu as well. However it can only support jutsu A rank and below
    -Note: can only convert inanimate Earth or Water sources or B-Rank and below water techniques through contact.
    -Note: the max size of the area converted is related to the users chakra input but can not transform the whole field or a large water source, following principles of reason and logic.

You would begin to sink but it being very hard to move, as when you move quickly, the oobleck hardens, so you must be slow.
    *As soon as Naruta sees Bruce sending a dome of fire, Naruta exhales a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards Bruce, and then she raises her right hand and generate a cloud above Bruce, and then she causes a series of lightning bolts rain down upon Bruce*
    (Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

No, it wasn´t either..

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 11-02-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As soon as Naruta sees Bruce sending a dome of fire, Naruta exhales a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards Bruce, and then she raises her right hand and generate a cloud above Bruce, and then she causes a series of lightning bolts rain down upon Bruce*
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

No, it wasn´t either..

As the water comes towards me I begin to gather my earth chakra into my right fist and I then shoot a fist of earth at the water that counters your water and continues towards you before your lightning.

(Doton : Hisan Kobushi)- Earth Style : Flying Fist

Type:Attack
    Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
    Usable two times per battle
    Can only be used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

Maybe you should try some taijutsu, I promise I won't use any jutsus ^^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

As the water comes towards me I begin to gather my earth chakra into my right fist and I then shoot a fist of earth at the water that counters your water and continues towards you before your lightning.

Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
    After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

Maybe you should try some taijutsu, I promise I won't use any jutsus ^^
    *As the fist of earth continues towards Naruta, Naruta quickly make 4 handseals and then she releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity towards the fist of earth. Then Naruta holds her right arm outwards in Bruce´s direction with her palm open. After that Naruta releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air near Bruce´s left leg and she controls the water, shaping it into a hand that grabs Bruce´s left leg. Right after that Naruta makes a throwing motion with her right arm, throwing Bruce backwards slamming him hard against the ground*

( Raiton: Raisogekishin ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of eletricity.

Notes:

Is this counted as Taijutsu?

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 11-03-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When the hand goes to grab me, it seems to have passed through me. As the image of me slowly fades and I appear behind you, my body turned to the left, in a standard Jeet Kun Do fighting stance.

(Hayaton: Oni no Mohō Suru) Swift Release: Demons Mimicry
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user will do the Boar handseal and disappear in a flash of speed. As he moves around the target, his immense speed creates afterimages that can effectively be confused with clones. The user needs to move in a circular or spherical pattern around the enemy to produce the effect. The afterimages will all mirror the movement of eachother which is the movement the user is doing himself. A very useful distraction, the technique can produce up to 9 copies of the user and unless the user has a doujutsu or a sensory ability, he won't be able to tell the difference between each afterimage. Although perfectly visible, the images flicker slightly and are to some extent translucent, not being easily confused with clones. While the target is distracted the user can attack with weapons or taijutsu. Although the enemy will see the user moving to attack, he won't be able to notice which afterimage is going to attack.

No but this is.

I jab the right center of your rib cage with my right fist in the blink of an eye, cracking a rib, as I begin to raise my right knee up and send a straight hick into the center of your spinal cord as I turn my left foot to the left while sanding my legs outwards to the sides creating more force. Sending you forward by 5 meters.

This is close range, for you there will be no escaping it, no matter how far away you travel. Welcome to hell.

Last edited by -Yard-; 11-04-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

When the hand goes to grab me, it seems to have passed through me. As the image of me slowly fades and I appear behind you, my body turned to the left, in a standard Jeet Kun Do fighting stance.

(Hayaton: Oni no Mohō Suru) Swift Release: Demons Mimicry
    Chakra: 20
    Description:
    The user will do the Boar handseal and disappear in a flash of speed. As he moves around the target, his immense speed creates afterimages that can effectively be confused with clones. The user needs to move in a circular or spherical pattern around the enemy to produce the effect. The afterimages will all mirror the movement of eachother which is the movement the user is doing himself. A very useful distraction, the technique can produce up to 9 copies of the user and unless the user has a doujutsu or a sensory ability, he won't be able to tell the difference between each afterimage. Although perfectly visible, the images flicker slightly and are to some extent translucent, not being easily confused with clones. While the target is distracted the user can attack with weapons or taijutsu. Although the enemy will see the user moving to attack, he won't be able to notice which afterimage is going to attack.

No but this is.

I jab the right center of your rib cage with my right fist in the blink of an eye, cracking a rib, as I begin to raise my right knee up and send a straight hick into the center of your spinal cord as I turn my left foot to the left while sanding my legs outwards to the sides creating more force. Sending you forward by 5 meters.

This is close range, for you there will be no escaping it, no matter how far away you travel. Welcome to hell.

*As soon as Naruta heard Bruce landing behind her, she turns her head to the right, having Bruce in her line of sight. As she sees that Bruce is about to jab the center of her rib cage, she manipulates her wind chakra creating an armor or cutting wind around her, dealing cuts to Bruce*
    (Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

*After that Naruta turns around facing Bruce, she cancels the armor and she makes a handseal, creating a small cuboid of wind chakra that is compressed then she releases it at Bruce. As the cuboid is getting closer to Bruce, Naruta makes another handseal expanding the cuboid to surround Bruce as sharp blades of wind start to deal cutting damage on Bruce, attacking him*
    (Fuuton : Rippou of Katto Uindo ) Wind Release: Cuboid of cutting wind
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will make two hand seals and then create a small cuboid of wind chakra that is compressed and then release it at the target. The user will then make another hand seal to expand the cuboid to surround the target. The target will then deal cutting damage from blades of wind attacking them when they are caught inside the technique.
    -Co creator Zen.
    -Can only be taught by Zen and Yard.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 11-04-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I hear the wind I assume it would be best not to touch it, so instead I make a side step to moving 5 meters away from you in a flash. Then I gather up my katon chakra and shoot a phoenix made of fire/ash at you as you shoot the wind.

If you'd just use basic taijutsu without jutsus I would.

(Hayaton No Jutsu) Swift Release Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: the basic technique of Swift Release, the user will do the Boar handseal and use his chakra to move at increased speed in short range. He can use this to perform free form taijutsu attacks or to dodge small scaled techniques. However, the technique is very short lived and can only last 1 to 2 seconds, being good enough for one or two punches or a simple side step.

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Range: Short/long
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Last edited by -Yard-; 11-04-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

As I hear the wind I assume it would be best not to touch it, so instead I make a side step to moving 5 meters away from you in a flash. Then I gather up my katon chakra and shoot a phoenix made of fire/ash at you as you shoot the wind.

If you'd just use basic taijutsu without jutsus I would.

Description: the basic technique of Swift Release, the user will do the Boar handseal and use his chakra to move at increased speed in short range. He can use this to perform free form taijutsu attacks or to dodge small scaled techniques. However, the technique is very short lived and can only last 1 to 2 seconds, being good enough for one or two punches or a simple side step.

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Range: Short/long
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.
    Honestly, I don´t get along with Taijutsu xD I prefer jutsus
    *As Naruta sees the fire bird being created, she instantly interrupts her wind jutsu and inhales while molding a great amount of water chakra into her chest, then she exhales a very large quatity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards the fire bird, overpowering it and continuing towards Bruce*

*After that Naruta makes a handseal and emits lightning in the shape of a spear from her hands which pierces through Bruce´s right shoulder, not letting him move as he gets electrocuted (Since he´s wet)*
    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly, I don´t get along with Taijutsu xD I prefer jutsus
    *As Naruta sees the fire bird being created, she instantly interrupts her wind jutsu and inhales while molding a great amount of water chakra into her chest, then she exhales a very large quatity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards the fire bird, overpowering it and continuing towards Bruce*

*After that Naruta makes a handseal and emits lightning in the shape of a spear from her hands which pierces through Bruce´s right shoulder, not letting him move as he gets electrocuted (Since he´s wet)*
    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

I send a flying fist of earth back at your water technique.

]It continues towards you, as it does, your lightning goes through it, negating the earth chakra within it and continuing at me. As it get's close to me, nearly striking me, I side step to the left out of reach of the technique. Letting it pass by me.

How about a change of scenery?

I then use...

(Doton - Koroseumu) Earth Release: Colosseum.

Type: Supplementary.
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user performs 4 Handseals then he slams his dominant hand onto the ground and, sends enourmous amounts of Chakra through the Earth and creates a Giant Colosseum rises up through the Ground, covering the whole battlefield.
    -Note: Can only be used once per match.
    -Note: The Colosseum is infused with the users Chakra untill it gets destroyed.
    -Note: Can only be taught by Gobi Gobletsson.
    -Note: Due the high amounts of Chakra the user is so exhausted that he is only able to perform B-Ranked or lower Jutsus for the next 3 turns.

Turning the battle field into a giant Colosseum.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

I send a flying fist of earth back at your water technique.

]It continues towards you, as it does, your lightning goes through it, negating the earth chakra within it and continuing at me. As it get's close to me, nearly striking me, I side step to the left out of reach of the technique. Letting it pass by me.

How about a change of scenery?

I then use...

(Doton - Koroseumu) Earth Release: Colosseum.

Type: Supplementary.
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user performs 4 Handseals then he slams his dominant hand onto the ground and, sends enourmous amounts of Chakra through the Earth and creates a Giant Colosseum rises up through the Ground, covering the whole battlefield.
    -Note: Can only be used once per match.
    -Note: The Colosseum is infused with the users Chakra untill it gets destroyed.
    -Note: Can only be taught by Gobi Gobletsson.
    -Note: Due the high amounts of Chakra the user is so exhausted that he is only able to perform B-Ranked or lower Jutsus for the next 3 turns.

Turning the battle field into a giant Colosseum.

*Naruta looks around, seeing that the battlefield is now a Colosseum*
    I see you like History, don´t you, Bruce? Shall we make a new history?
    *Being 5 meters away from Bruce, Naruta gathers her Wind chakra and sends it throughout her body and she runs towards Bruce´s right side while she rears her right arm back as she charges wind chakra into her right fist. When she´s half a meter away from Bruce, Naruta extends her right arm 25 cm as she keeps running forward, slamming her fist into Bruce´s gut unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends him into the air. As Bruce is sent into the air, Naruta jumps into the air a meter above Bruce as she raises her right foot up at the level of her head while covering her right leg (Should be foot in my opinion since you don´t really kick with your leg xD) in Wind chakra and then she strikes a powerful kick at the center of Bruce´s rib cage, breaking a few bones due to the impact and sending him back down to the ground at high speed, slamming him onto the ground. Naruta then lands 5 meters away from him after a few seconds*
    (Butai Ryou Giryou) Elemental Enhancing Skill
    Type: Supplement
    Description: Elemental chakra can be infused into kunai's to increase their abilities. For instance, infusing a kunai with wind chakra would increase the kunai's cutting power to not only stop an incoming kunai attack, but would slice through the kunai easily along with increasing the speed of said kunai. Infusing a kunai with doton chakra would increase the kunai's force tho this is done by the user using doton to increase the strength of his arm when throwing the kunai. Katon chakra would increase sharpness of the blade by heating it up and allowing it to cut through objects easier. Now you can do the same with pushing a certain type of chakra to your feet to increase speed or sending it to a limb to increase it's ability. What this technique is basically the user will send out chakra throughout his body infusing the chakra in his muscles/limbs to increase their abilities depending on the elemental chakra they used. Tho, they can only use one type of chakra for this.

Earth enhancing skill: If the user sends out Doton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased strength by 2X, being able to lift boulders and crack concrete with their fists. User can only use Earth techniques while using this.

Wind enhancing skill: If the user sends out Fuuton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased speed by 2X of what they had before. User can only use Wind techniques while using this.

Water enhancing skill: If the user sends out water chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased stamina. Scientifically, muscles rely on water to work for longer periods of time and this reduces the build up of certain acids that makes your muscles feel as if they're on fire when working out too long. This gives a good performance boost making it harder for the user to tire out. User can only use Water techniques while using this.

Notes:
    - Can only use one element enhancing skill once per battle and the enhancing effects only last for 3 turns.
    - Can only use one element enhancing skill at a time.
    - Each enhancing skill counts as one of the users 3 jutsu per turn.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 11-20-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Naruta looks around, seeing that the battlefield is now a Colosseum*
    I see you like History, don´t you, Bruce? Shall we make a new history?
    *Being 5 meters away from Bruce, Naruta gathers her Wind chakra and sends it throughout her body and she runs towards Bruce´s right side while she rears her right arm back as she charges wind chakra into her right fist. When she´s half a meter away from Bruce, Naruta extends her right arm 25 cm as she keeps running forward, slamming her fist into Bruce´s gut unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends him into the air. As Bruce is sent into the air, Naruta jumps into the air a meter above Bruce as she raises her right foot up at the level of her head while covering her right leg (Should be foot in my opinion since you don´t really kick with your leg xD) in Wind chakra and then she strikes a powerful kick at the center of Bruce´s rib cage, breaking a few bones due to the impact and sending him back down to the ground at high speed, slamming him onto the ground. Naruta then lands 5 meters away from him after a few seconds*
    (Butai Ryou Giryou) Elemental Enhancing Skill
    Type: Supplement
    Description: Elemental chakra can be infused into kunai's to increase their abilities. For instance, infusing a kunai with wind chakra would increase the kunai's cutting power to not only stop an incoming kunai attack, but would slice through the kunai easily along with increasing the speed of said kunai. Infusing a kunai with doton chakra would increase the kunai's force tho this is done by the user using doton to increase the strength of his arm when throwing the kunai. Katon chakra would increase sharpness of the blade by heating it up and allowing it to cut through objects easier. Now you can do the same with pushing a certain type of chakra to your feet to increase speed or sending it to a limb to increase it's ability. What this technique is basically the user will send out chakra throughout his body infusing the chakra in his muscles/limbs to increase their abilities depending on the elemental chakra they used. Tho, they can only use one type of chakra for this.

Earth enhancing skill: If the user sends out Doton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased strength by 2X, being able to lift boulders and crack concrete with their fists. User can only use Earth techniques while using this.

Wind enhancing skill: If the user sends out Fuuton chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased speed by 2X of what they had before. User can only use Wind techniques while using this.

Water enhancing skill: If the user sends out water chakra throughout their body infusing it with their body, they will gain increased stamina. Scientifically, muscles rely on water to work for longer periods of time and this reduces the build up of certain acids that makes your muscles feel as if they're on fire when working out too long. This gives a good performance boost making it harder for the user to tire out. User can only use Water techniques while using this.

Notes:
    - Can only use one element enhancing skill once per battle and the enhancing effects only last for 3 turns.
    - Can only use one element enhancing skill at a time.
    - Each enhancing skill counts as one of the users 3 jutsu per turn.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

As you run towards me at enhanced speed, with my 3x reaction speed I time the moment of which to react before your first strike. As you rear your arm back, I feel wind coming from your fist, suddenly, swift chakra flows through my left arm. As you extend your arm, just before impact, in a burst of swift release enhanced speed, I grab your forearm and send your own fist into your stomach, blasting you away with your own technique as I then let go.

(Hayaton:Hayai Undoushinkei)Swift Release: Swift Reflexes

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user releases a quick burst of swift release chakra to a single limb to heighten their reflexes substantially for a few seconds.
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi.
    -Can only be used by a swift user bio.

Do not underestimate my speed.

I then go into the air, behind you/under you, similar to the lotus technique. However, this one is more closer to the lions barrage, spinning to my left appearing as I slam my right leg into the center of your right rib cage, sending you crashing to the ground with 2 broken ribs as I land on my feet 5 meters to your right

(Hayaton: Takai Hebi no Kamu) Swift Release: High Serpent's Bite
    Chakra: 40
    Description:
    In response to an enemy attack, the user will produce both a defense and counter by making one handseal (Boar) and infusing his body with chakra. As he does this, he moves at extremely high speeds in what can be described as virtually instant, out of the way of the technique and behind the opponent. Upon reaching behind the opponent, the user is free to either do a simple, powerful taijutsu attack and take advantage of the speed to a surprise effect or, by losing the surprise effect, produce a weapon or ninjutsu attack.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

As you run towards me at enhanced speed, with my 3x reaction speed I time the moment of which to react before your first strike. As you rear your arm back, I feel wind coming from your fist, suddenly, swift chakra flows through my left arm. As you extend your arm, just before impact, in a burst of swift release enhanced speed, I grab your forearm and send your own fist into your stomach, blasting you away with your own technique as I then let go.

(Hayaton:Hayai Undoushinkei)Swift Release: Swift Reflexes

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user releases a quick burst of swift release chakra to a single limb to heighten their reflexes substantially for a few seconds.
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi.
    -Can only be used by a swift user bio.

Do not underestimate my speed.

I then go into the air, behind you/under you, similar to the lotus technique. However, this one is more closer to the lions barrage, spinning to my left appearing as I slam my right leg into the center of your right rib cage, sending you crashing to the ground with 2 broken ribs as I land on my feet 5 meters to your right

(Hayaton: Takai Hebi no Kamu) Swift Release: High Serpent's Bite
    Description:
    In response to an enemy attack, the user will produce both a defense and counter by making one handseal (Boar) and infusing his body with chakra. As he does this, he moves at extremely high speeds in what can be described as virtually instant, out of the way of the technique and behind the opponent. Upon reaching behind the opponent, the user is free to either do a simple, powerful taijutsu attack and take advantage of the speed to a surprise effect or, by losing the surprise effect, produce a weapon or ninjutsu attack.
    *As Bruce grabs Naruta´s right forearm and starts to turn her hand, Naruta immediately blasts the technique from her hand wanting it to at least hit Bruce´s side but it missed as Bruce had already turned her hand away from his body. The moment after being hit by her own fist, before Bruce lets her arm go, Naruta sucks in a bit of air and then she looks at Bruce´s face as she releases a small powerful bullet towards his nose (Since the amount of wind sucked is not much, the power of the released bullet would be the same as punching hard directly on Bruce´s nose, breaking his nose a little causing it to bleed as his head and body is moved back a meter or two unvoluntarily, letting her forearm go as he tries to regain his balance). As soon as her right arm is freed, Naruta instantly runs towards Bruce rearing her right arm back while covering her right hand with wind chakra and, before Bruce regains his balance, Naruta extends her right arm when she´s half a meter away from Bruce delivering a punch aimed at the center of Bruce´s rib cage, breaking most of the bones of his rib cage and damaging his heart and lungs due to the impact, as he "flies" backwards until he lands on the ground 10 meters away from where Naruta hit him. After punching Bruce, Naruta keeps running foward but slowing down, until she finally stops running and stands 5 meters away from Bruce*

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 11-20-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You suck in air and shoot it out. As it leaves your mouth it gives off the sound of something cutting through the air that causes my eyes to widen in pure shock. Just as the sound is made, chakra is released from me, knocking you and the bullet back/away

A wind tech at point blank range to take advantage of us being so close together to match my speed. I'm impressed. However..

I charge my chakra up to high amounts

This is the end! Free me! Hado!

I charge my chakra higher and send it to my right arm where I then chop you in your chest as you're in the air, releasing a blast wave of chakra that surrounds me and crushing you granting you an instant death.

Satsui no Hado| Surge of Murderous Intent
    Damage: (+50 to taijutsu based attacks)
    Description: To tap into Satsui no Hado, a fighter must be so consumed with the desire to win that they are willing to kill. As a result, only people who push themselves to be the best at all costs can take advantage of it. However, the untrained mind can be driven to a temporary insanity if they have not prepared for it. For those who do succeed in controlling it, they develop an almost cold, cynical detachment from themselves. Using this the user also develops a new fighting style called; Ansatsuken or the "assassination fist" this allows any of the user taijutsu based attacks to have more destructive power as the user now has amplified his intent to kill ten-fold. During the time this is in use the a kanji with the symbol of destruction which appears on the user's back. Also during this mode, the user focuses on three major principles:
    Hadō (Surge)
    It is the founding principle behind Ansatsuken. Through Hadō, a martial artist utilizes his/her will (or intent) to draw in chakra and project it out at an opponent as a concussive force upto Short Range.
    Shōryū (Rising Dragon)
    This is a set of techniques where a martial artist uses chakra to propel himself/herself upward at the airborne opponent. During the ascent, he/she is invincible to most attacks. However, his/her descent renders him/her vulnerable.
    Tatsumakisenpū (Tornado Kick)
    The martial artist's body is supported and spun above the ground on a column of spiralling chakra for a limited time of one turn. With this the user is able to "float in the air" for a certain amount of time.
    With these priniciples the user is able to deliver powerful blows to the opponent at the cost losing himself in the process.
    (Usable Once Per Battle)
    (Users Chakra Manipulation is ceased for 2 turns afterwards)
    ( Once in the grip of this bloodlust, no Nin or Gen jutsu can be used. }
    (Last 3 Turns)

Kongou Koku Retsu Zan| Country Destroying Adamantine Slash
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90
    Description: The user first applies chakra to most of his body until it radiates off of his skin, then by rearing back the user then preforms a powerful chop to the earth itself with a subsequent wave blast surrounding him on both sides. Although the wave increases the range of it somewhat, the true damage property is a point-blank range. If the opponent is near when this move takes place it means near instant death as the chakra pressure seems to crush there bodies once released.
    (Usable once)
    (User can't manipulate his chakras for three turns afterwards

Last edited by -Yard-; 11-20-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

You suck in air and shoot it out. As it leaves your mouth it gives off the sound of something cutting through the air that causes my eyes to widen in pure shock. Just as the sound is made, chakra is released from me, knocking you and the bullet back/away

A wind tech at point blank range to take advantage of us being so close together to match my speed. I'm impressed. However..

I charge my chakra up to high amounts

This is the end! Free me! Hado!

I charge my chakra higher and send it to my right arm where I then chop you in your chest as you're in the air, releasing a blast wave of chakra that surrounds me and crushing you granting you an instant death.

Satsui no Hado| Surge of Murderous Intent
    Damage: (+50 to taijutsu based attacks)
    Description: To tap into Satsui no Hado, a fighter must be so consumed with the desire to win that they are willing to kill. As a result, only people who push themselves to be the best at all costs can take advantage of it. However, the untrained mind can be driven to a temporary insanity if they have not prepared for it. For those who do succeed in controlling it, they develop an almost cold, cynical detachment from themselves. Using this the user also develops a new fighting style called; Ansatsuken or the "assassination fist" this allows any of the user taijutsu based attacks to have more destructive power as the user now has amplified his intent to kill ten-fold. During the time this is in use the a kanji with the symbol of destruction which appears on the user's back. Also during this mode, the user focuses on three major principles:
    Hadō (Surge)
    It is the founding principle behind Ansatsuken. Through Hadō, a martial artist utilizes his/her will (or intent) to draw in chakra and project it out at an opponent as a concussive force upto Short Range.
    Shōryū (Rising Dragon)
    This is a set of techniques where a martial artist uses chakra to propel himself/herself upward at the airborne opponent. During the ascent, he/she is invincible to most attacks. However, his/her descent renders him/her vulnerable.
    Tatsumakisenpū (Tornado Kick)
    The martial artist's body is supported and spun above the ground on a column of spiralling chakra for a limited time of one turn. With this the user is able to "float in the air" for a certain amount of time.
    With these priniciples the user is able to deliver powerful blows to the opponent at the cost losing himself in the process.
    (Usable Once Per Battle)
    (Users Chakra Manipulation is ceased for 2 turns afterwards)
    ( Once in the grip of this bloodlust, no Nin or Gen jutsu can be used. }
    (Last 3 Turns)

Kongou Koku Retsu Zan| Country Destroying Adamantine Slash
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90
    Description: The user first applies chakra to most of his body until it radiates off of his skin, then by rearing back the user then preforms a powerful chop to the earth itself with a subsequent wave blast surrounding him on both sides. Although the wave increases the range of it somewhat, the true damage property is a point-blank range. If the opponent is near when this move takes place it means near instant death as the chakra pressure seems to crush there bodies once released.
    (Usable once)
    (User can't manipulate his chakras for three turns afterwards
    *As the chakra released from Bruce knocks Naruta away from him, Naruta delivers a punch pushing her further away from Bruce to mid range and right before she lands, she blows wind out from her mouth, allowing her to go even further away from Bruce, landing at long range with him. The moment Naruta lands long ranged from Bruce, she slams her hands onto the ground and lowers the groundin front of her where Bruce is standing 100 m, causing Bruce to "free fall" onto the ground from a height of 100 m*
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
    Note: Can only be used twice.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»