Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 100
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,740
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Now when people compared team 7 by power, they only look at "fighting power", not power overall. I have always found this interesting. (And no one mentions specifically if they are talking about fighting power alone.)

    Analysis:

    You have 2 members who are fighters on the front line. The powers they possess are that of a fighters. However, seeing as how Kishimoto has based team 7 seems to be the way of a normal 3 man team : " Tank (Sasuke), Damage ( Naruto), Healer (Sakura)".

    Now you can't judge someones power based on someone else's power, when they are in 2 different categories. For example, taking out poison with chakra is her ability aka her power. Can the other 2 do that? sadly no. She can create poisons, also her power. Can the other 2 create poisons? no. Yet for some reason we have this mentality that we need to base Sakura's powers off of a 1 vs 1 scenario..


    Hell lets no forget healing. No Naruto does not have healing even close to Sakura's healing (healing others, not self-healing). Hell can Sasuke heal a whole alliance? no.

    On top of that, haters/people who are offended or feel threatened about her getting stronger, constantly underrate her physical power. Apparently all she can do is "punch".. wow. But is she on Naruto and Sasuke's level in terms of fighting power? no shes not, she has less fighting abilities. But yes she is physically stronger than the other 2.


    Conclusion:


    Knowledge : Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Fighting power : Naruto and Sasuke > Sakura

    Intellect : All are equal to a extent (though Sakura is portrayed Smarter).

    Support power:
    Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Power: Equals.

    Another example is : Team Taka.. Karin has equal power to that of Juugo and Suigetsu.. but she simply has it in a different category


    Let the flaming began.

    PS: Not mad or anything, simply wanted to put this, because I found the flaw in comparisons quite annoying.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-02-2013 at 04:39 PM.

  2. #2
    #LG iNotorious's Avatar
    Status
    iNotorious is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,084
    Location
    Metal Gear Solid
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Now when people compared team 7 by power, they only look at "fighting power", not power overall. I have always found this interesting. (And no one mentions specifically if they are talking about fighting power alone.)

    Analysis:

    You have 2 members who are fighters on the front line. The powers they possess are that of a fighters. However, seeing as how Kishimoto has based team 7 seems to be the way of a normal 3 man team : " Tank (Sasuke), Damage ( Naruto), Healer (Sakura)".

    Now you can't judge someones power based on someone else's power, when they are in 2 different categories. For example, taking out poison with chakra is her ability aka her power. Can the other 2 do that? sadly no. She can create poisons, also her power. Can the other 2 create poisons? no. Yet for some reason we have this mentality that we need to base Sakura's powers off of a 1 vs 1 scenario..


    Hell lets no forget healing. No Naruto does not have healing even close to Sakura's healing (healing others, not self-healing). Hell can Sasuke heal a whole alliance? no.

    On top of that, haters/people who are offended or feel threatened about her getting stronger, constantly underrate her physical power. Apparently all she can do is "punch".. wow. But is she on Naruto and Sasuke's level in terms of fighting power? no shes not, she has less fighting abilities. But yes she is physically stronger than the other 2.


    Conclusion:


    Knowledge : Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Fighting power : Naruto and Sasuke > Sakura

    Intellect : All are equal to a extent (though Sakura is portrayed Smarter).

    Support power:
    Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Power: Equals.

    Another example is : Team Taka.. Karin has equal power to that of Juugo and Suigetsu.. but she simply has it in a different category


    Let the flaming began.

    PS: Not mad or anything, simply wanted to put this, because I found the flaw in comparisons quite annoying.
    @Bold, what do you mean by that?

     
         

  3. #3
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,740
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    @Bold, what do you mean by that?

    Chunin exams part 1, only person not to cheat on a exam that required mental power and logic.

    (Just in case you bring up Sasuke having top scores in the class, just know that the academy is based on all ninja aspects not just intellect).
     
         

  4. #4
    UCE's Avatar
    Status
    UCE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,988
    Location
    Endurance
    This user is exploring fifth
    dimension
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    I agree with the point of yours, yes Sakura isn't fighting type so it isn't right actually to compare her with other two directly..
     
         

  5. #5
    Kage Supermanr's Avatar
    Status
    Supermanr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    162
    Location
    Behind you
    Eat, sleep and be merry
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Well most of your theory is right but i think their knowledge is equal
     
         

  6. #6
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,054
    Salada X Boruto
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post



    Conclusion:


    Knowledge : Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Fighting power : Naruto and Sasuke > Sakura

    Intellect : All are equal to a extent (though Sakura is portrayed Smarter).

    Support power:
    Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke

    Power: Equals.
    1 total knowledge. sasuke and naruto>sakura 2. total intelligence naruto and sasuke>sakura 3. support power. naruto>sakura>sasuke. 4. power. naruto>sasuke>sakura. 5. booksmart. sakura>naruto and sasuke
     
         

  7. #7
    #LG iNotorious's Avatar
    Status
    iNotorious is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,084
    Location
    Metal Gear Solid
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Chunin exams part 1, only person not to cheat on a exam that required mental power and logic.

    (Just in case you bring up Sasuke having top scores in the class, just know that the academy is based on all ninja aspects not just intellect).
    Sakura is smart when it comes to books.
     
         

  8. #8
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,740
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanr View Post
    Well most of your theory is right but i think their knowledge is equal
    Studied under a Hokage, medical ninjutsu knowledge, plenty of scrolls. So she kind of has the advantage vs the 2 who simply got their knowledge from other people directly.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    Sakura is smart when it comes to books.
    They all studied the same things lol... on top of that the questions required book smarts and experience.

    Smart: : very good at learning or thinking about things



     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-02-2013 at 04:49 PM.

  9. #9
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,054
    Salada X Boruto
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    Sakura is smart when it comes to books.
    this. sakura have better booksmart than naruto and sasuke.
     
         

  10. #10
    #LG iNotorious's Avatar
    Status
    iNotorious is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,084
    Location
    Metal Gear Solid
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Studied under a Hokage, medical ninjutsu knowledge, plenty of scrolls. So she kind of has the advantage vs the 2 who simply got their knowledge from other people directly.
    Are you saying she is smarter than sasuke? ⌐_⌐

    Naruto is smart in the battlefield.
     
         

  11. #11
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    1 total knowledge. sasuke and naruto>sakura 2. total intelligence naruto and sasuke>sakura 3. support power. naruto>sakura>sasuke. 4. power. naruto>sasuke>sakura. 5. booksmart. sakura>naruto and sasuke
    Man , you just soloed this thread . Give me some chance will ya !
     
         

  12. #12
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,054
    Salada X Boruto
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Studied under a Hokage, medical ninjutsu knowledge, plenty of scrolls. So she kind of has the advantage vs the 2 who simply got their knowledge from other people directly.
    how this give sakura better knowledge than other two?
     
         

  13. #13
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Studied under a Hokage, medical ninjutsu knowledge, plenty of scrolls. So she kind of has the advantage vs the 2 who simply got their knowledge from other people directly.
    How can you claim that she studied scrolls .

    Evidence please !
     
         

  14. #14
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,054
    Salada X Boruto
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    Are you saying she is smarter than sasuke? ⌐_⌐

    Naruto is smart in the battlefield.
    nope. naruto improved his total intelligence.
     
         

  15. #15
    UCE's Avatar
    Status
    UCE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,988
    Location
    Endurance
    This user is exploring fifth
    dimension
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    The point here is you can't compare Sakura directly with other two because she ain't fighting type.
     
         

  16. #16
    #LG iNotorious's Avatar
    Status
    iNotorious is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,084
    Location
    Metal Gear Solid
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Studied under a Hokage, medical ninjutsu knowledge, plenty of scrolls. So she kind of has the advantage vs the 2 who simply got their knowledge from other people directly.



    They all studied the same things lol... on top of that the questions required book smarts and experience.

    Smart: : very good at learning or thinking about things



    Yeah but it won't save you in the battlefield, i'm saying she's pretty smart when it comes to books and stuff like that but when it's on the battlefield, no just no c.c Sasuke and naruto are pretty smart in that category. Also naruto is getting a lot of experience in this war arc because of all his kage bushin. Let alone sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    how this give sakura better knowledge than other two?
    Well a little bit .
     
         
    Last edited by iNotorious; 11-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.

  17. #17
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,740
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    how this give sakura better knowledge than other two?
    There is no such thing as "better knowledge" there is simply more or less. Which is she already had more of in part 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    Yeah but it won't save you in the battlefield, i'm saying she's pretty smart when it comes to books and stuff like that but when it's on the battlefield, no just no c.c Sasuke and naruto are pretty smart in that category. Also naruto is getting a lot of experience in this war arc because of all his kage bushin. Let alone sasuke.



    Well a little bit .
    What you are talking about is being "keen". Naruto about be getting alot of experience good for him.. but there really wasn't any knowledge that normal ninjas didn't know about to be gained.. As for Sasuke... uhh what is the showcasing of his knowledge?

    You are mixing up "keen" and ability to pick up things in actions , with being smart. Smart refers to knowledge. Hell Part 1 Sakura had been the knowledge center for team 7 (out of the 3).

    On top of that why can't she use her knowledge in battle? How can knowing about battle not save you in battle?
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Tera Path's Avatar
    Status
    Tera Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Location
    Good ol' southern hemisphere.
    Close your eyes, you're not
    ready to see this. This
    awesomeness isn't meant for
    mere mortals.
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Knowledge : Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke
    Sakura has barely displayed any knowledge that proved usefull in part 2.

    Fighting power : Naruto and Sasuke > Sakura
    Mhm.

    Intellect : All are equal to a extent (though Sakura is portrayed Smarter).
    Sasuke > Sakura and Naruto

    Support power: Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke
    Naruto = Sakura > Sasuke

    Power: Equals.
    She has barely been able to be even usefull.......... only thing she did was heal a bunch of people who were all fodders, and they could've gone to someone else and receive the same treatment.
    Poison will do damage to most. Only usefull thing she did in the latest chapters is summon Katsuyu with the help of Tsunade.
    Sasuke and Naruto>Sakura.
     
         

  19. #19
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    There is no such thing as "better knowledge" there is simply more or less. Which is she already had more of in part 1.
    But she doesn't use it in battles .
     
         

  20. #20
    #LG iNotorious's Avatar
    Status
    iNotorious is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,084
    Location
    Metal Gear Solid
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    There is no such thing as "better knowledge" there is simply more or less. Which is she already had more of in part 1.


    What you are talking about is being "keen". Naruto about be getting alot of experience good for him.. but there really wasn't any knowledge that normal ninjas didn't know about to be gained.. As for Sasuke... uhh what is the showcasing of his knowledge?

    You are mixing up "keen" and ability to pick up things in actions , with being smart. Smart refers to knowledge. Hell Part 1 Sakura had been the knowledge center for team 7 (out of the 3).

    On top of that why can't she use her knowledge in battle? How can knowing about battle not save you in battle?
    I agree to an extent she was more smarter in PART 1, part 2, not so much. She did a lot of noob moves.
     
         

  21. #21
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,740
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tera Path View Post
    Knowledge : Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke
    Sakura has barely displayed any knowledge that proved usefull in part 2.

    Fighting power : Naruto and Sasuke > Sakura
    Mhm.

    Intellect : All are equal to a extent (though Sakura is portrayed Smarter).
    Sasuke > Sakura and Naruto

    Support power: Sakura > Naruto and Sasuke
    Naruto = Sakura > Sasuke

    Power: Equals.
    She has barely been able to be even usefull.......... only thing she did was heal a bunch of people who were all fodders, and they could've gone to someone else and receive the same treatment.
    Poison will do damage to most. Only usefull thing she did in the latest chapters is summon Katsuyu with the help of Tsunade.
    Sasuke and Naruto>Sakura.
    "useful" just because its not on screen does not mean her knowledge isn't useful.

    umm no. Naruto might be goofy, but he does have high intellect when he is serious. Being keen =/=intellect.

    Sorry, Naruto can simply provide his chakra to others, that is not the only support power. So don't know what your point there was.


    Your opinion in regarding to useful has nothing to do with her own power. Fighters are more "useful" in a fight. If there was a disease, who would be useful? Not Naruto and Sasuke..

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    I agree to an extent she was more smarter in PART 1, part 2, not so much. She did a lot of noob moves.
    Because she doesn't battle a lot.. lol. And also, she knows about the human body... and I seriously doubt she doesn't have knowledge on the system of the village and the things Tsunade does. Sasuke and Naruto focused on fightings, she focused on knowledge.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-02-2013 at 05:03 PM.

  22. #22
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    @kinghasirama .

    Even you know it....Sakura keeps relying on others .
     
         

  23. #23
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,054
    Salada X Boruto
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    There is no such thing as "better knowledge" there is simply more or less. Which is she already had more of in part 1.
    dont forget that sasuke and naruto improved their intelilgence more than sakura in two previous databook+received knowledge from others+ naruto received big bunshin experience...sakura in other hand not improved her knowledge/experience like naruto and sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    "useful" just because its not on screen does not mean her knowledge isn't useful.

    umm no. Naruto might be goofy, but he does have high intellect when he is serious. Being keen =/=intellect.

    Sorry, Naruto can simply provide his chakra to others, that is not the only support power. So don't know what your point there was.

    1. not serious character not equals stupidity. 2. naruto cakra can heal and protect peoples
     
         
    Last edited by Spacey orange; 11-02-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  24. #24
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    "useful" just because its not on screen does not mean her knowledge isn't useful.

    umm no. Naruto might be goofy, but he does have high intellect when he is serious. Being keen =/=intellect.

    Sorry, Naruto can simply provide his chakra to others, that is not the only support power. So don't know what your point there was.


    Your opinion in regarding to useful has nothing to do with her own power. Fighters are more "useful" in a fight. If there was a disease, who would be useful? Not Naruto and Sasuke..
    isn't Sasuke immune to diseases and Naruto got kurama . So that isn't necessary .
     
         
    Last edited by D R A F T; 11-02-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  25. #25
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,290
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Flawed comparison of Team 7

    Actually it's
    Sakura > them Intellegence (Heaven)
    Sasuke has both Intellegence + Power ( But the other are dominate)
    Naruto > them power

    Iruka stated it,
    Thought thinks are equalling out since Naruto got Kuruma friendship and Skura gain her yinseal
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •