ブラッククエーサ
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only 1 question humanity
    can never solve. Why?

Madara plan could be...

Do anyone agree with me... that madara plan could be the fruit he mentioned to hashirama he was stalling for time mabe the time has come for the fruit to revive itself mabe hes trying to correct something the lady of the beginning of charka failed to do. because if he really wanted the jubbi to cast the genjustu he would never stopped obito from rushing if im wrong this whole war past the revival of the ten tails was a complete fail knowing it could have be happened.

mabe the rinnegan has more potential/power then we know so far. mabe he wants to revive the sage of six paths himself and need the juubi's power to do so. if he continuing with this genjustu i think he should had been done it it just cant be that alone he wants. mabe kishimoto became clueless???????

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 Kawaii to live 2 Sugoi to
    die

Re: Madara plan could be...

Use search bar next time. Be patient we about to get the new chapter

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

I'm sorry but i understood nothing.

Last edited by Sir Blades of Chaos; 11-06-2013 at 03:04 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

the part about wanting the fruit could be true and is most likely true, but what u said about him wanting to revive the sage is very wrong since madara is evil and the sage is good, if madara revived him using samsara of heavenly life without losing his own life about would occur between him and the sage for sure and the sage would win but it would be mid diff since the sage is without the juubi and cant use techs like onmyoudon and madara is essentially the sage prior to the sage becoming the jinchuriki so it should be mid to high diff since madara is nearly equal to him and has more knowledge of modern ninjutsu and battle tatics and madara is generations later so evolution has played a big role in intelligence so madara would be smarter than the sage...if any could believe that

if madara revives him after madara eats the fruit, its game over for the sage if he tries to fight...and this is my opinion so dnt trip

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

I still think he will use Obito again & revive himself .

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

His plan is horseshit.

I drew dis Shiz \/\/\/ Dub Fool of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably...

He wants to take care of Hashiramas' wood.

In all seriousness. Someone stated (can't remember if it was Obito as Tobi, or just Madara) the the Uchiha tablet discribes the true purpose of the Rinnegan and the Dojutsus. So far all we got from the tablet was the story of Rikudou and his mothers' past and how the Juubi came to be. Madara did not mention anything abut the Rinnegan and it's purpose when he talked about what was on the tablet, thats why i'm curious to know the FULL inscriptions on the tablet.

And yeah that fruit might pop up for Madara to eat, but since the tree is kind of halted at the moment, i can't see that happening right now. But if it does, and Madara does eat it, He'll be able to take on a WHOLE WAR BY HIMSELF, just like the current situation is at this point.

Getting off topic before i finish, i had this thought lastnight.
    Isn't it funny how the Rinnegan was supposed to be this almighty, super rare, unique dojutsu. Yet there is the same amount of Rinnegans as Sharingans at this point. 4 Sharingans, 2 for Sasuke, 1 for Obito, and 1 for Kakashi, and 4 (maybe 3) Rinnegans. 2 for Madara, 1 for Obito, and im pretty sure Nagato still has 1 left but he's dead so it doesnt really count, but still. And i know that there'd be alot more Sharingans if the Uchiha clan didn't get wiped out, but they did, and now the Rinnegan has basically lost its awesome rareness that Jiraya said it has. I don't know, i just thought this fact was strange.

Oh, and Obito CAN use atleast some of the Rinnegans' abilitys, as stated in the episode/chapter when Yamato gets captured by Kabuto and he brings Yamato to Obito, Obito was going to use one of the Pains' abilitys (the soul stealer one i think) to get the information from Yamato, but that would've killed Yamato and Kabuto needed Yamato alive to make the Zetzu Army stronger... even though they got owned by fodders. But yeah, all the trollers who argue that Obito can't use the Rinnegans' abiltys, theres your proof that he can.

P.S. sorry for the wall of text which i know most of you's wont read lol.

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

posted something similar earlier. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=452767

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Or maybe the plan Madara himself mentioned?

Using Hashirama's Hermit mode to take control of the Juubi/Obito.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Fool of Uchiha View Post
    He wants to take care of Hashiramas' wood.

In all seriousness. Someone stated (can't remember if it was Obito as Tobi, or just Madara) the the Uchiha tablet discribes the true purpose of the Rinnegan and the Dojutsus. So far all we got from the tablet was the story of Rikudou and his mothers' past and how the Juubi came to be. Madara did not mention anything abut the Rinnegan and it's purpose when he talked about what was on the tablet, thats why i'm curious to know the FULL inscriptions on the tablet.

And yeah that fruit might pop up for Madara to eat, but since the tree is kind of halted at the moment, i can't see that happening right now. But if it does, and Madara does eat it, He'll be able to take on a WHOLE WAR BY HIMSELF, just like the current situation is at this point.

Getting off topic before i finish, i had this thought lastnight.
    Isn't it funny how the Rinnegan was supposed to be this almighty, super rare, unique dojutsu. Yet there is the same amount of Rinnegans as Sharingans at this point. 4 Sharingans, 2 for Sasuke, 1 for Obito, and 1 for Kakashi, and 4 (maybe 3) Rinnegans. 2 for Madara, 1 for Obito, and im pretty sure Nagato still has 1 left but he's dead so it doesnt really count, but still. And i know that there'd be alot more Sharingans if the Uchiha clan didn't get wiped out, but they did, and now the Rinnegan has basically lost its awesome rareness that Jiraya said it has. I don't know, i just thought this fact was strange.

Oh, and Obito CAN use atleast some of the Rinnegans' abilitys, as stated in the episode/chapter when Yamato gets captured by Kabuto and he brings Yamato to Obito, Obito was going to use one of the Pains' abilitys (the soul stealer one i think) to get the information from Yamato, but that would've killed Yamato and Kabuto needed Yamato alive to make the Zetzu Army stronger... even though they got owned by fodders. But yeah, all the trollers who argue that Obito can't use the Rinnegans' abiltys, theres your proof that he can.

P.S. sorry for the wall of text which i know most of you's wont read lol.
    its actually only one rinnegan (madara rinnegan) its just been going around a lot and obtained through different means but its still his rinnegan

Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    I'm sorry but i understood nothing.
    This, same here. I have no clue what the hell you're talking about OP, or rather it's hard for me to comprehend your grammar.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

Nope not sure.........