Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 355
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    This is getting annoying: ( Managa/Kishi Rants)

    I dont really like to bash naruto because i USED to be big fan of it


    But this latest chapters is becoming stupid .



    Ok we get it naruto will convince obito

    But The same things happen over and over

    1-naruto talk no jutsu to obito

    2-obito is regretting his past and listen to naruto

    3-obito change his mind and remember his goal

    4-obito remember rin

    5-naruto talks no jutsu again

    6-obito listen to him again


    Won't be surprised if the next chapter would be the same .


    I dont care about the talk no jutsu anymore but i hate how its repeating every chapter .
     
         

  2. #2
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,825
    Location
    Earth
    #TheLastOfUs
     



    Re: This is getting annoying

    I thought this was going to be about how many Rin threads there are

    OT Obito will probably die next chapter
     
         

  3. #3
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,474
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    ^Your typical NB hater . I think it's wonderfully done .
     
         

  4. #4
    Unité, Liberté, Égalité. lndrasDiversity's Avatar
    Status
    lndrasDiversity is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,097
    Location
    Yami
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    LMFAO, Good to see more & more opening their eyes & seeing the trash that this Manga has become. Smh lol. (Hate Me All You Want Fanboys, I Don't Care. )
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Half way agree!!!...the tailed beast were the only thing that made me not rage over this chapter like you!
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by HatakoUracha View Post
    I thought this was going to be about how many Rin threads there are

    OT Obito will probably die next chapter
    I doubt that .

    I think naruto will talk to him than obito will have a change of heart than we will see a little flashback of rin

    Than obito answer will be . -chapter end-
    To be continued Next chapter
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Half way agree!!!...the tailed beast were the only thing that made me not rage over this chapter like you!
    Yeah i liked that part i was waiting for them to get out .

    Other than that scene the whole chapter is just the same as last one .
     
         

  8. #8
    Member AlexRG23's Avatar
    Status
    AlexRG23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    490
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Well that's how it is in real life sometimes... Some people are ignorant and stubborn, and it takes extensive processes to persuade them from a wrong.

    You can't possibly think that obito was going to be convinced in one chapter, or go down fighting. It was made known that he and Naruto were the same, therefore Naruto knew him better than anybody else.

    Also, Naruto really didn't TNJ him this time around.... He forced him to finally see the errors of his ways.

    By all accounts, these past few chapters have been the best in a long while (plot progression wise)

    Remember, kishi is telling a story here.
     
         

  9. #9
    Issues Klaroline's Avatar
    Status
    Klaroline is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,535
    Location
    Australia.
    My heart on my sleeve and the
    world in my hands.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    lol I think it should be obvious to everyone by now. Kishi is rushing the series so he can end it and this chapter proves it.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Smartass Nooby Kyuubi's Avatar
    Status
    Nooby Kyuubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,499
    Drown in your ideals and die
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Uh oh, Kishimoto Internet Defense Force incoming!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Super banana mode
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,325
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    naruto use genjutsu in this chapter
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRG23 View Post
    Well that's how it is in real life sometimes... Some people are ignorant and stubborn, and it takes extensive processes to persuade them from a wrong.

    You can't possibly think that obito was going to be convinced in one chapter, or go down fighting. It was made known that he and Naruto were the same, therefore Naruto knew him better than anybody else.

    Also, Naruto really didn't TNJ him this time around.... He forced him to finally see the errors of his ways.

    By all accounts, these past few chapters have been the best in a long while (plot progression wise)

    Remember, kishi is telling a story here.
    i dont find this good story telling at all but who am i to judge
    Maybe be cause i read different manga (on another level than naruto ) At the same time
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,844
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    I know it was boring please just kill Obito already I'm tired of the whole him fantasizing about Rin every chapter, please Kishi just get to the part where Madara steals the Juubi's power because all of this trying to redeem Obito's character is not going to work he deserves to die for everything he's done and for how boring he is.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,917
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    you fodders dont realize that naruto used izanami this chapter
     
         
    Last edited by juzumaki; 11-06-2013 at 08:24 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,222
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Its to represent internal turmoil and Obito's struggle between giving up and staying true to himself (he gave up). Besides if it just happened once people would probably complain that Kishi is rushing.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Its to represent internal turmoil and Obito's struggle between giving up and staying true to himself (he gave up). Besides if it just happened once people would probably complain that Kishi is rushing.


    We are the viewers are struggling With obito

    I guess kishimoto wanted us to feel it .
     
         

  17. #17
    Member AlexRG23's Avatar
    Status
    AlexRG23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    490
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    i dont find this good story telling at all but who am i to judge
    Maybe be cause i read different manga (on another level than naruto ) At the same time
    That may be... Naruto isn't the best story out there... But I will say this... Kishi has done one Hell of a job emphasizing the moral of the story.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRG23 View Post
    That may be... Naruto isn't the best story out there... But I will say this... Kishi has done one Hell of a job emphasizing the moral of the story.
    Don't get me wrong i am not anti-moral at all

    I liked naruto BEFORE

    But now i can tell kishimoto is not serious as before
     
         

  19. #19
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    GoGurt is Yogurt
     
         

  20. #20
    u rike worms? Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,441
    Location
    worm pit
    i rike worms
     

    Re: This is getting annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    naruto use genjutsu in this chapter

    BM Minato > BSM Naruto.

    OT: The TNJ is kinda over... I'm pretty sure Madara will do some shit in the next chapter.
     
         

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •