Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Sensō [Open]

- Unofficial
    - Rei's R&R
    - Custom everything allowed
    - All Out
    - Terrain is a large pokemon arena with a river encircling the oval shaped battlefield

I'll be using Hashirama and you can make first move.

*Looking for a stronger member

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Sensō [Open]

Quote Originally Posted by Red. View Post
    - Unofficial
    - Rei's R&R
    - Custom everything allowed
    - All Out
    - Terrain is a large pokemon arena with a river encircling the oval shaped battlefield

I'll be using Hashirama and you can make first move.

*Looking for a stronger member
    I think I fit this description perfectly
    I'll be totally serious this time, if you agree to the battle. Using Black Star in sig

Black Star arrived at the scene, ready to do battle against the legendary Pokemon, Hashirama. He was a wood and fighting type, he would be tough to beat. But he couldn't lose here. Asch was counting on him. And after all this time, he wanted Asch to just win at least 1 region. Just 1.
    Hashirama-san, prepare to lose here!
    Saying those words signified the incoming battle. He dashed towards Hashirama and swung his hand, releasing a single large wind blade low to the ground, high enough so that it would slice off your ankles if it were to hit. He immediately followed up after releasing it by creating a water ball within his left hand, releasing 3 streams from it aimed to hit you but from an high arc from above, also delaying the time it would take hit you, it would come crashing down on you after the wind blade would hit you, that is if you werent to dodge.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

( Suiton: Nagareru no Yari ) - Water Release: Flowing Spear
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates crescent shaped blades of water, which follow the arcs of their hand movements attacking opponents infront of them or they can twirl around while generating the crescent blades to attack all around them.

Last edited by Cursed Prince; 11-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Alright make a move CP and good luck

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is

Hello Kushakage

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Hello kushitizen

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    I think I fit this description perfectly
    I'll be totally serious this time, if you agree to the battle. Using Black Star in sig

Black Star arrived at the scene, ready to do battle against the legendary Pokemon, Hashirama. He was a wood and fighting type, he would be tough to beat. But he couldn't lose here. Asch was counting on him. And after all this time, he wanted Asch to just win at least 1 region. Just 1.
    Hashirama-san, prepare to lose here!
    Saying those words signified the incoming battle. He dashed towards Hashirama and swung his hand, releasing a single large wind blade low to the ground, high enough so that it would slice off your ankles if it were to hit. He immediately followed up after releasing it by creating a water ball within his left hand, releasing 3 streams from it aimed to hit you but from an high arc from above, also delaying the time it would take hit you, it would come crashing down on you after the wind blade would hit you, that is if you werent to dodge.

Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

( Suiton: Nagareru no Yari ) - Water Release: Flowing Spear
    Description: The user creates crescent shaped blades of water, which follow the arcs of their hand movements attacking opponents infront of them or they can twirl around while generating the crescent blades to attack all around them.
    As you release a low-sweeping wind of blade, I create a small pillar of Earth that is slightly angled forwards so that it lifts me over your low-sweeping blade of wind and gives me a head start at advancing on you. Simultaneous to being lifted over the blade of wind, I activate my chakra enhanced strength and enter your proximity at the same time as you, forming the orb of water in your left hand. Since I got there so quickly, I channel fire chakra into my right fist and deliver a powerful right jab to your solar plexus, causing burns to your abdomen and heavy blunt trauma.

-The earth pillar lifts me up and is destroyed by the wind blade
    - Deliver the blow with my fist as you swing down with the water technique

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

As you release a low-sweeping wind of blade, I create a small pillar of Earth that is slightly angled forwards so that it lifts me over your low-sweeping blade of wind and gives me a head start at advancing on you. Simultaneous to being lifted over the blade of wind, I activate my chakra enhanced strength and enter your proximity at the same time as you, forming the orb of water in your left hand. Since I got there so quickly, I channel fire chakra into my right fist and deliver a powerful right jab to your solar plexus, causing burns to your abdomen and heavy blunt trauma.

-The earth pillar lifts me up and is destroyed by the wind blade
    - Deliver the blow with my fist as you swing down with the water technique
    Since you come at me before the wind blade would come close to me and before I can start my water technique, Id imagine the blade isnt behind you, or at least not by that much

Once Hashirama erects () a earthen pillar, sending him in the air and towards me, I wouldnt perform the water technique. A whole new plan formulated through my mind, I channeled wind chakra into the blade of wind that was sent and jumped backwards as to escape the giant Hurricane that was suddenly formed from the wind blade, expanding and sucking you into it. In mid-air you'd be pretty much helpless, not to mention the fact that the wind blade was pretty much dismissed and was out of your sight. You would be snatched into the ferocious hurricane and be sliced up by the currents. The attack didn't end there, Black star exhaled a large fireball once he had leaped back that was sucked in by the currents of the hurricane increasing its speed and once it reached the hurricane, bursting in a powerful maelstrom that engulfed the tornado and would completely incinerate you
    Katon/Fūton: Herufaiaharikēn!!

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Since you come at me before the wind blade would come close to me and before I can start my water technique, Id imagine the blade isnt behind you, or at least not by that much

Once Hashirama erects () a earthen pillar, sending him in the air and towards me, I wouldnt perform the water technique. A whole new plan formulated through my mind, I channeled wind chakra into the blade of wind that was sent and jumped backwards as to escape the giant Hurricane that was suddenly formed from the wind blade, expanding and sucking you into it. In mid-air you'd be pretty much helpless, not to mention the fact that the wind blade was pretty much dismissed and was out of your sight. You would be snatched into the ferocious hurricane and be sliced up by the currents. The attack didn't end there, Black star exhaled a large fireball once he had leaped back that was sucked in by the currents of the hurricane increasing its speed and once it reached the hurricane, bursting in a powerful maelstrom that engulfed the tornado and would completely incinerate you
    Katon/Fūton: Herufaiaharikēn!!

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
    As the powerful vortex forms below me, I grow an earthen armor on me that protects myself from the soon fire/wind combo. The earthen armor is shredded right as I land on the ground due to the combined effort of the elements you attacked me with. Not letting you get the offensive, I create a wooden dome that erupts over you in a second and blocks your vision of me, unknown to you I leave small holes throughout the domes base. Not hesitating, I create three flame pillars inside the dome that completely incinerate you.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Mokuton: Sōhokaku no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Total Capture Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will erect a wooden dome around the target trapping them. However whiles this jutsu is in effect the user nor the target can see each other making each other oblivious to one another's actions unless via some form of sensory technique.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

As the powerful vortex forms below me, I grow an earthen armor on me that protects myself from the soon fire/wind combo. The earthen armor is shredded right as I land on the ground due to the combined effort of the elements you attacked me with. Not letting you get the offensive, I create a wooden dome that erupts over you in a second and blocks your vision of me, unknown to you I leave small holes throughout the domes base. Not hesitating, I create three flame pillars inside the dome that completely incinerate you.
    Inadequate counter >___>

The Earthen armor seemed to have protected the legendary Hashirama from his fearsome combo, which was quite impressive to say the least. Once the man lands and claps his hands together the wood rises up and attempts to cover him but blast star doesnt allow it to fully rise over him. He extends his palms and releases from it chidori bolts in a forward direction, destroying the wood and continuing on towards you. On it's way towards you, Black Star forms a single handseal while jumping in the air and spills a large amount of water towards the ground, lifting him up and encasing the battle field in water, a wave of it would hit you after the lightning. The water is after the lightning so it doesnt hit each other

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Inadequate counter >___>

The Earthen armor seemed to have protected the legendary Hashirama from his fearsome combo, which was quite impressive to say the least. Once the man lands and claps his hands together the wood rises up and attempts to cover him but blast star doesnt allow it to fully rise over him. He extends his palms and releases from it chidori bolts in a forward direction, destroying the wood and continuing on towards you. On it's way towards you, Black Star forms a single handseal while jumping in the air and spills a large amount of water towards the ground, lifting him up and encasing the battle field in water, a wave of it would hit you after the lightning. The water is after the lightning so it doesnt hit each other

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    As I see my wood destroyed by lightning, I choose not to nature transform the Fire chakra but instead I weave 2 seals and blow out a huge sphere of wind that rips through the lightning and continues on to you. Letting my wind technique continue on with it's momentum, I group together a set of handseals, the first one being the cross seal makes a shadow clone poof to my left while the next 2 form branches that erupt out of the ground and catch you in place before my wind technique hits.

" Secret Wood Style: Birth of Dense Woodland! "

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

As I see my wood destroyed by lightning, I choose not to nature transform the Fire chakra but instead I weave 2 seals and blow out a huge sphere of wind that rips through the lightning and continues on to you. Letting my wind technique continue on with it's momentum, I group together a set of handseals, the first one being the cross seal makes a shadow clone poof to my left while the next 2 form branches that erupt out of the ground and catch you in place before my wind technique hits.

" Secret Wood Style: Birth of Dense Woodland! "
    Black Star see's the large compressed wind sphere comes towards him and into the air before he can fire off his water (Going by your description) He still forms a single handseal, but it was for a different technique. As the tree's would be rising and the sphere closing in Black Star exhaled a massive stream of fire from his mouth, taking care of the wind sphere but flames not going towards Hashirama. Black Star instead twirled around 360 degrees in the air and aiming his flames downwards, using it to take out all of the rising tree's, burning them to a crisp. The spot underneath him was spared the massive flames so he could land safely. Upon landing Black Star formed another handseal and then spilled water towards the ground again, lifting him up yet again and spreading across the battlefield, a wave of it aiming towards you.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Black Star see's the large compressed wind sphere comes towards him and into the air before he can fire off his water (Going by your description) He still forms a single handseal, but it was for a different technique. As the tree's would be rising and the sphere closing in Black Star exhaled a massive stream of fire from his mouth, taking care of the wind sphere but flames not going towards Hashirama. Black Star instead twirled around 360 degrees in the air and aiming his flames downwards, using it to take out all of the rising tree's, burning them to a crisp. The spot underneath him was spared the massive flames so he could land safely. Upon landing Black Star formed another handseal and then spilled water towards the ground again, lifting him up yet again and spreading across the battlefield, a wave of it aiming towards you.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
    Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

That wouldn't work in terms of keeping you afloat but either way it works to my advantage

Seeing us just trading elemental style techniques, you counter both my techniques with a single fire attack. As the fire travels down to the ground and is finished after destroying my forest, I gather up my suiton chakra in order to blast you while you are turned away from me and before you can change affinities and form a seal. The main offensive action of course happens simultaneous to the water bullet. My clone weaves 3 handseals and 4 monster-sized hands erupt out of the ground and lap over you, acting as a prison. The hands are fashioned in a way where it seems like they are praying, but they are over-lapped, doubling the strength of each hand. The water technique being made from my own chakra has no affect on the hands which you are entrapped in. While you are entrapped, I channel my mokuton chakra into the hands, creating wooden spikes erupting from all angles of the inside of the hands that pierce you all over.

"Soon you will feel the true power of the strongest Hokage!"

- So the hands erupt as the same time as the water bullet being expelled
    - Imagine someone praying with their hands straight up and then having another pair on top of those

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

(Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu) Wood Release: The Laughing Attack of Buddha
    Chakra: 70
    Damage: 120
    Description:
    After performing the required 3 hand seals, the user creates 4 gigantic wooden hands that erupt upward from beneath the ground, which encircle and then attempt to restrain a chosen enemy. The size of each of these hands is around the size of a tailed beast. If the hands manage to grab the enemy, they will be unable to use techniques due to the woods chakra absorbing abilities. Each hand can only be destroyed by S-Rank techniques but, due to their size, are not suited for attacking small targets.
    Note: Can only be used by Hashirama Senju bios
    Note: Can only be used twice

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Last edited by Afro-san; 11-15-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

That wouldn't work in terms of keeping you afloat but either way it works to my advantage

Seeing us just trading elemental style techniques, you counter both my techniques with a single fire attack. As the fire travels down to the ground and is finished after destroying my forest, I gather up my suiton chakra in order to blast you while you are turned away from me and before you can change affinities and form a seal. The main offensive action of course happens simultaneous to the water bullet. My clone weaves 3 handseals and 4 monster-sized hands erupt out of the ground and lap over you, acting as a prison. The hands are fashioned in a way where it seems like they are praying, but they are over-lapped, doubling the strength of each hand. The water technique being made from my own chakra has no affect on the hands which you are entrapped in. While you are entrapped, I channel my mokuton chakra into the hands, creating wooden spikes erupting from all angles of the inside of the hands that pierce you all over.

"Soon you will feel the true power of the strongest Hokage!"

- So the hands erupt as the same time as the water bullet being expelled
    - Imagine someone praying with their hands straight up and then having another pair on top of those

As Black Star see's the large onslaught of techniques, he marvels at the incredible power of all of the techniques. This was the power of a god. Already in air, he barely had time to react due to the surprise of seeing the tailed beast sized hands and was subsequently hit full force by the stream of water, he caught the full impact of it and fell towards the ground. Almost knocked unconscious, with his chest bruised and bones broken, he was barely able to see the large hands closing in on him, forming into the shape of praying hands. These werent just hands or a jutsu, this was his tomb. This is where he would die. This was the power of a true god.
    In the end... I guess I couldn't become a Bunshin
    He is then crushed into nothingness, his life taken out as if it meant nothing.

-Waits for VM's from randoms telling me Im a noob-