Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Squadee vs Squad Captain

Closed Fight
    Rei's R&R
    Custom Jutsu and Elements Allowed
    You can choose the location
    We will start at Mid Range

Black Star in Sig with updates on profile.

Am I forgetting anything O__O?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Re: Squadee vs Squad Captain

I'll be using this bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=379744
    Updates can be found here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=444690

You start I guess.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

The battle between the squad member of Avalon and the Squad captain was said to be here. I stand in the grassy meadows awaiting my captain. I can't wait to test my metal against him. However, I do remember our captain was of the Uchiha clan, an adept in the clans Doujutsu. . I don't think this will be easy. . I can feel the breeze as it runs through my hair. I guess all I can do is stand here and wait for him. How inconsiderate being so late, the teacher is always supposed be at the destination before the student. Tsk. .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

After hearing that one of the squad members wanted to have a little spar with their squad leader Shishio quickly grabbed his pipe from the table in his office and headed towards the battlefield. The trip was long but worth it, along the way Shishio stopped in a few towns where he met a few prostitutes. He finally arrived at the grassy field now facing the young squad member standing mid range from him.

Black star-kun... He says after removing his pipe with his left hand.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

i see the man approach over the horizion of the forest into the grassy planes. He is wrapped is wrappes in bandages to the point that all you can see is his mouth and his eyes. He certainly took his time. I spotted him taking out his pipe and speaking my name. I blinked for a long moment, diverting chakra into my eyes and changing them to the blood red color of my 1 Tomoe Sharingan. I glare at him intensely. Determined to show my metal against the one who was placed in authority before me. Examing his whole body with my eyes, i could tell he is isnt the cleanest individual by any meaning of the world. But he looked down right dastardly, wrapped im banadages, and messy hair almost bald. However he has large amounts of chakra .. A high level shinobi without a doubt in the world. I'll have to be care of him for sure.. I then dig man hands into my weapon holsters on both my sides, while still maintaing sight of the man. So i assume you`re ready then. I feel the warmth of the sun in my face as it appraches high noon.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Descriptionne of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penaltyNote: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

After seeing the young shinobi activate his one tomoe sharingan, Lord Shishio places right hand over his eyes covering them completely. A slight second after he removes his hand showcasing his three tomoe sharingan.

Well then, lets begin..

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I set my eyes on the man, examining every bit of his chakra. Readying myself for fluctuations of increases in level for the use of jutsu. At the same time I focus my Katon chakra and the diverting it into my feet and stomping with a force, causing three flame pillars to erupt around my enemy in close proximity, burning the man and restricting movements. I then jump back wards while concentrating my chakra and converting it to wind How do yah like this, Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba and spew out a fast moving blade of wind at my enemy while he is ensnared in the flame pillars. He Sharigan, is fully developed I can't pull any punches or anything!

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable long sword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.