Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    What do you expect to see from Madara?

    As the War seems to be near the end, what do you think Madara will do. Honesty I feel Madara is the last Villain, so Kishi has to go all out, and he's showing us that by having the entire Shinobi alliance go after Madara. So obviously their will be many deaths, hopefully some Kage will be killed. Madara is really about to become the Second Rikudo, cause I believe he's gotten Hashirama senjutsu to become a Sage. So Madara will possess the Rinnegan & Sage Mode the second ever to do so. I think will see 25 of his clones do Perfect Susano'o along with Shinsuusenju fusion. Kishi has restricted any op Rinnegan abilities before, but now I don't think so, we'll see some Shinra tensei that leveled Konoha spamming going on and much more.
     
         

  2. #2
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp 0bito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp 0bito is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,723
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    That would be an awesome way to end the series
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,291
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    I expect him to have a death as weighty as Pervy sage. With mass death by his hands. He must instill fear in naruto.
     
         

  4. #4
    ✪Dю Bґaпdо✪ ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,303
    Protector of The Dead And
    Embalming
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Spamming and deaths or Tactical Spamming and deaths? TS&D.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,204
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    The ability to not be talked to death.
     
         

  6. #6
    Moonlight Slayer Gerkak's Avatar
    Status
    Gerkak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,108
    Location
    London
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    While that all seems good. I doubt madara will have that kind of power sage mode alone will not give him enough chakra to use 25 PS clones covering shinsuusenju.
     
         

  7. #7
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    The ability to not be talked to death.
    A rare power indeed. It is said only one truly holds it.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by x44jackal44x View Post
    That would be an awesome way to end the series
    I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling King View Post
    I expect him to have a death as weighty as Pervy sage. With mass death by his hands. He must instill fear in naruto.
    Basically

    Quote Originally Posted by Hāto View Post
    Spamming and deaths or Tactical Spamming and deaths? TS&D.
    Yes, ppl must be killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    The ability to not be talked to death.
    Madara can't be TnJ
     
         

  9. #9
    Harem King cigi's Avatar
    Status
    cigi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    622
    Location
    Leaving hell by the pacific to be specific
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    well if he is the final villain what is he going to do that no one else has done
     
         

  10. #10
    ✪Dю Bґaпdо✪ ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,303
    Protector of The Dead And
    Embalming
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by cigi View Post
    well if he is the final villain what is he going to do that no one else has done
    Good question. We seen it all. Kishi sucks. (u_u)
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,291
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    A rare power indeed. It is said only one truly holds it.
    Garaa wasn't talked to death when he fought naruto. He just got beat till he converted.
    I cant think of any other exapmles....
    Well played sir, well played.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,617
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    The ability to not be talked to death.
    Thats too OP for Narutoverse
     
         

  13. #13
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,915
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Hopefullly he doesn't get to powerful where the only way he can be stopped is to be plot raped.

    I expect it to be good though honestly, Kishi's taking the time away and will hopefully come up with some good ideas for the ending.The hiatus was the best thing Kishi could have done in my opinion, and gives me hope for the Madara battle.

    He'll probably kill most of the kages and hundreds of fodder. Maybe a K11 member too.
     
         

  14. #14
    Tartoros XR BlueMeteor's Avatar
    Status
    BlueMeteor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,018
    Location
    Pianta Village
    Nighttime+Hottub
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    I don't know man but he better start poopin out meteors
     
         

  15. #15
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28,737
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    i don't know man , he's all alone now against the world . I just want someone to saves us u_u.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Hopefullly he doesn't get to powerful where the only way he can be stopped is to be plot raped.

    I expect it to be good though honestly, Kishi's taking the time away and will hopefully come up with some good ideas for the ending.The hiatus was the best thing Kishi could have done in my opinion, and gives me hope for the Madara battle.

    He'll probably kill most of the kages and hundreds of fodder. Maybe a K11 member too.
    Nah, I don't expect a short fight like how Obito was defeated. Hopefully it's a hard fought battle

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMeteor View Post
    I don't know man but he better start poopin out meteors
    Forgot about those Meteors

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    i don't know man , he's all alone now against the world . I just want someone to saves us u_u.
    Sasuke's our only hope
     
         

  17. #17
    うちはサスケ EMS Sasuke123's Avatar
    Status
    EMS Sasuke123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,984
    Location
    Toronto
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    I'm expecting to see Madara get some OP power up if he becomes the final villain.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Harry Balzac's Avatar
    Status
    Harry Balzac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    858
    Patron
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Obito didn't manage to kill anyone except Neji. There are plenty of strong ninja around for madara to play with. I expect him to kick some ass, I don't know how he will go on about it, but he will.
     
         

  19. #19
    Joker's Avatar
    Status
    Joker is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,345
    Rancorous
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Not expecting shit, because Kishimoto likes to **** his villains over. That's why Kubo is a little superior in that aspect.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Alpha and the Omega Zol's Avatar
    Status
    Zol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,621
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Nah, I don't expect a short fight like how Obito was defeated. Hopefully it's a hard fought battle


    ...What? Short fight? Dude, the battle against Juubi-Obito lasted 15 chapters, and that's not even counting the last few where the sort-of-final blow was already delivered. I'm pretty positive that's a record thus far.

    I'm not sure if Madara will put up a fight of that class, the Juubi Jinchuuriki was THE ultimate villain powerup, I simply can't see Kishi bringing something up that is more epic than Kurama-Susano-with the power of every shinobi on the battlefield vs. Juubi JInchuuriki with the sages' sword.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Harry Balzac's Avatar
    Status
    Harry Balzac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    858
    Patron
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    ^Madara will become the jinchuriki, only more knowledged about the tailed beast and rikudou sennin's jutsu.
     
         

  22. #22
    I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    FireBird Marco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,591
    Location
    In a Pink forest above the clouds
    Unleash the Leash
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Tobirama is going to solo Madara and create a massive flood on the size of Noah's flood That will sink Madara and his Susano in the depth of the Atlantic lol
     
         

  23. #23
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,798
    Location
    why do you care?
    what Status?
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    I expect a long battle that gives every Shinobi and Mifune a chance to shine....

    I wanna see tons of meteors, lots of fire, 100 Madara clones, Perfect Susanoo, and Wood Sage Mode...

    sounds like enough for 30+ chapters, also I want less talking...

    if Madara is gonna be the final boss, he has to be ATLEAST somehow stronger than the Ten Tails Jinchuriki...
     
         

  24. #24
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: What do you expect to see from Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS Sasuke123 View Post
    I'm expecting to see Madara get some OP power up if he becomes the final villain.
    He's goin to obtain Hashirama Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balzac View Post
    Obito didn't manage to kill anyone except Neji. There are plenty of strong ninja around for madara to play with. I expect him to kick some ass, I don't know how he will go on about it, but he will.
    Yeah, he has a field of Shinobi to kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    ...What? Short fight? Dude, the battle against Juubi-Obito lasted 15 chapters, and that's not even counting the last few where the sort-of-final blow was already delivered. I'm pretty positive that's a record thus far.

    I'm not sure if Madara will put up a fight of that class, the Juubi Jinchuuriki was THE ultimate villain powerup, I simply can't see Kishi bringing something up that is more epic than Kurama-Susano-with the power of every shinobi on the battlefield vs. Juubi JInchuuriki with the sages' sword.
    You right Sasuke, Naruto, Minato, and Tobirama fight did last a while. But i was refering to Sasuke and Naruto defeating Obito. Only thing Obito really did with the Juubi was use it's Juubi dama, he didn't even use the Rinnegan but that will change with Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    I expect a long battle that gives every Shinobi and Mifune a chance to shine....

    I wanna see tons of meteors, lots of fire, 100 Madara clones, Perfect Susanoo, and Wood Sage Mode...

    sounds like enough for 30+ chapters, also I want less talking...

    if Madara is gonna be the final boss, he has to be ATLEAST somehow stronger than the Ten Tails Jinchuriki...
    I agree
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •