Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Alright we know that jins die after Bijuu gets extracted. (Exception Uzumaki Clan). Then Why did not Obito Die. Reasons are Simple. Obito got his Bijuu Chakra Severed. But he still is the Jin of the juubi, only void of chakra.





    Obito is not gonna die, He will Turn good. Discuss
     
         

  2. #2
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    I like your analogy, but i disagree due to one main reason; Obito had said he couldn't use his MS techs because the Ten Tails was inside of him, yet he manages to use it after the chakra got 'severed', therefore he's lost the 10 tails.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Rikudo Ero Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo Ero Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh my Naruto-Kun can you see
    my panties?
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Don't whether he will turn good but. Agreed with the point that he still is the juubi jin
     
         

  4. #4
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saky View Post
    I like your analogy, but i disagree due to one main reason; Obito had said he couldn't use his MS techs because the Ten Tails was inside of him, yet he manages to use it after the chakra got 'severed', therefore he's lost the 10 tails.
    In bold. after his chakra got severed the only person to use kamui was Kakashi, Can you provide the scans pls
     
         

  5. #5
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saky View Post
    I like your analogy, but i disagree due to one main reason; Obito had said he couldn't use his MS techs because the Ten Tails was inside of him, yet he manages to use it after the chakra got 'severed', therefore he's lost the 10 tails.
    When did he use Kamui again.???
     
         

  6. #6
    DBZ FOR LIFE SharinganisOP's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganisOP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada
    Posts
    1,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think Logically
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    I don't see the Juubi's shell anywhere, and his hair being white still show that he is still likely the host of the juubi's shell. Which will still make him extremely powerful because the shell can fuel his hashi cells in the same way zetsu's were made.
     
         

  7. #7
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Yes. Obito is the Jinchuuriki of the Gedo Mazou ( Shell of Juubi)
     
         

  8. #8
    Otogakure Nāruto's Avatar
    Status
    Nāruto is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    40,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting that 40k glory.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Accurate. +1
     
         

  9. #9
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganisOP View Post
    I don't see the Juubi's shell anywhere, and his hair being white still show that he is still likely the host of the juubi's shell. Which will still make him extremely powerful because the shell can fuel his hashi cells in the same way zetsu's were made.
    Yes this is plausible.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member whiteshark47's Avatar
    Status
    whiteshark47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    At the Hunter Exam
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    didn't he just absorb them not seal them? and that's why they got out by being hit by sasuke and naruto
     
         

  11. #11
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganisOP View Post
    I don't see the Juubi's shell anywhere, and his hair being white still show that he is still likely the host of the juubi's shell. Which will still make him extremely powerful because the shell can fuel his hashi cells in the same way zetsu's were made.

    Agreed.Your comment is very logical
     
         

  12. #12
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark47 View Post
    didn't he just absorb them not seal them? and that's why they got out by being hit by sasuke and naruto
    he didn't absorb them he sealed the juubi inside him
     
         

  13. #13
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    2 words : senju DNA...
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    he got gedo mazo inside him
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saky View Post
    I like your analogy, but i disagree due to one main reason; Obito had said he couldn't use his MS techs because the Ten Tails was inside of him, yet he manages to use it after the chakra got 'severed', therefore he's lost the 10 tails.
    when did he use ms tech?
     
         

  16. #16
    須佐能乎 RinneBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    RinneBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    2,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ore no nakama wa zettai
    korosasetari shine!" -
    Naruto Uzumaki :)
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dęvîa Puęrî View Post
    2 words : senju DNA...
    Pretty much this ^^

    Though I really doubt that he'll die. He's the biggest TnJ victim in the series, Kishi has to finish what he started after all..
     
         

  17. #17
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Tnj The mighty Fate decider, Variation of izanami with a potential risk. Tnj also depends on the Opponent. Ex-Madara Tnj won't work on him.
     
         

  18. #18
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    2,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Juubi was the combination of all 10 bijuu. So theres no way it should exist in Obito anymore.
    It still lives on in the Shinji Tree which obito recreated.
     
         

  19. #19
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxAlitaxX View Post
    Juubi was the combination of all 10 bijuu. So theres no way it should exist in Obito anymore.
    It still lives on in the Shinji Tree which obito recreated.
    i gave you scans where it says clearly.
    Pls proof me wrong with scans not theory
     
         

  20. #20
    Member whiteshark47's Avatar
    Status
    whiteshark47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    At the Hunter Exam
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuuybi View Post
    he didn't absorb them he sealed the juubi inside him

    hinata says it was absorbed -.-
     
         

  21. #21
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no true despair
    without HOPE...!
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    very plausible but obito is gonna die one way or the other....!
     
         

  22. #22
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Obito is still the Juubi jin.

    All He has is the Juubi body and His own Chakra, He can barely move because His chakra is now very low,the Juubi body might be the only thing keeping Him alive for now.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •