Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    NB logic...

    By NB logic : Minato mid diff Tobirama , Jiraiya mid diff Tobirama.
    Kakashi OS everyone with Kamui.
    Tobirama solo Kakashi.

    Dat logic !

    PS : I'm not a fan of any of these characters.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Sounds about right hahahaha
     
         

  3. #3
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I.N.D.I.A.
    Posts
    7,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has sad status as
    Faye didn't reply his
    VMs.>_>
     



    Re: NB logic...

    Kakashi Kamui is way overrated..
     
         

  4. #4
    The Dog Sage Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dynamic Marking A Tree!!!
    Posts
    5,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inuzuka Clan's Prime Pup
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Wait, NB has logic........
     
         

  5. #5
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...
     

    Re: NB logic...

    u forgot sasuke solos tthem ama GG
     
         

  6. #6
    「Hottie McHoterson」 Roby's Avatar
    Status
    Roby is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    「Heaven on earth with Nimmy」
    Posts
    34,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at Heart <,<




    #29th Grim >,>
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Or instead of NB logic, use phrase of NB trolls. People rush to believe them without giving a second thought and after someone who actually does say something, to avoid looking like idiots they persist to ride the troll train.
     
         

  7. #7
    Assassin - J AV -'s Avatar
    Status
    - J AV - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Erza
    Posts
    5,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devil rises in fallen ashes
     



    Re: NB logic...

    U forgot biggest one..

    Sasuke can Put Infinite Tsuyukomi without Jubbi
     
         

  8. #8
    -Klad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Klad- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    12,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beyond the deep sea .
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Itachi solos SO6P and Itachi planted the God Tree
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    (_!_)
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    Sasugay gets Ass whooped all the time still His fans D!Ckrides him
    Frankly, you are pathetic. Do you aim to get cool points on the internet by insulting our whole fanbase? Did I or some other Sasuke fans ever do something to you? Pathetic.

    And then people call our fanbase immature..
     
         

  10. #10
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: NB logic...

    NB Logic: *Makes a thread about the terrible logic that some of the "less brainy" members use. which ultimately achieves nothing*
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    NB Logic: *Makes a thread about the terrible logic that some of the "less brainy" members use. which ultimately achieves nothing*
    Its better than your theories when you claim that they are facts and will 100 % happens
     
         

  12. #12
    Random Member shashmaru's Avatar
    Status
    shashmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nowherewill
    Posts
    2,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nan
     

    Re: NB logic...

    aand Itachi solos kamui or anything
     
         

  13. #13
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Its better than your theories when you claim that they are facts and will 100 % happens
    NB Logic: *Directly targets someone , attempting to and hopefully getting a negative reaction*

    My theories are yet to be disproven. That's completely different to thinking they're 100% fact.
     
         

  14. #14
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    NB Logic: *Directly targets someone , attempting to and hopefully getting a negative reaction*

    My theories are yet to be disproven. That's completely different to thinking they're 100% fact.
    You're the one who started this son

    Also go see some of your old posts and you'll see that you're claiming that your theories are facts and will 100 % happens.
     
         

  15. #15
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: NB logic...

    you people lose your shit over some random person's post
     
         

  16. #16
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    you people lose your shit over some random person's post
    See this then
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=455892
     
         

  17. #17
    -
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Logic; A proper or reasonable of thinking and understand of a situation

    Since NB guys do not understand anything nor think reasonably, they have no logic.
     
         

  18. #18
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Nah, I dont use any logic that doesn't pertain to Sakura. Tsunade, Mito, or Tayuya.
     
         

  19. #19
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I.N.D.I.A.
    Posts
    7,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has sad status as
    Faye didn't reply his
    VMs.>_>
     



    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    The best you can do when coming across such a guy is leaving the thread, that's what I did there..
     
         

  20. #20
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    The best you can do when coming across such a guy is leaving the thread, that's what I did there..
    I guess you're right.
     
         

  21. #21
    Sanea's Avatar
    Status
    Sanea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Another place
    Posts
    8,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    grab a chair, and wait for me
    to care.
     



    Re: NB logic...

    well i don't see the problem
     
         

  22. #22
    幻影のミリア P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Lel, NB doesn't need logic
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    -Rivaille- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kurme
     

    Re: NB logic...

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    Lel, NB doesn't need logic
    ^ We're fine without it!
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: NB logic...

    The Minato part is actually true, The Tobirama and Jman is false lol.

    Kakashi part is false as well, Kamui isn't fast.

    If you're not a fan of the characters why are you trying to down talk them? Put your favorite character on the chopping block and lets see how we respond to him.
     
         

  25. #25
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:18. Estimated Time
    Spent Banned: 4 1/2 Months
     

    Re: NB logic...

    you sir, welcome to NB.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •