Hello guys I would like to talk about another Rinnegan technique, which potential was not displayed sadly.
I am talking about this technique:
This technique is called in Viz manga: Art of Astral Projection
Also it could is translated in english to: Astral Projection Jutsu
Some of you can argue that this technique was not destined or has not use as offensive technique..., just gathering information, talking and for other purpouses...
However it is not true as Pein(Nagato through Deva Path) was able to use techniques while using this technique as here:
Basically using this technique Nagato could use all Rinnegan techniques while opponent can harm him...
Nagato could also hide his pressence in chameleon, who can turns invisible to eyes.
Literally it could be limitless intangibility... as we have not proof that these astral projections can be destroyed... unless you kill real body.
But even if this astral projection can be destroyed then Nagato could easily recreate his astral projection and keep attacking.
This could be very OP Technique working as medium while using other offensive techniques through use of this technique.
- Virtually invincibility unless you can find and kill Real body
- can spam attacks at oppenents while you can NOT be harmed in any way
- easily recreatable after astral projection get destroyed
- Can move freely
- Can talk with someone without your pressence needed
- Can spy someone without danger of being killed
- Can use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu to fight opponent without danger of dying or getting injured.
- Can be interrupted if real body get found
- Can be stopped if you run out of chakra
- Can NOT fight in taijutsu or make physical contact
To defeats Nagato using this technique... you need to be/have :
- Sensor shinobi
- great durability to survive Rinnegan spam technique
- Ability to travel fast to get to the location of real body(Space Time Ninjutsu/ speed movement)
- Huge amount of chakra to defend himself/herself long enough until finding real body
So much wasted potential by Kishi with Nagato character.... It looks like even Kishi was afraid how OP Rinnegan user could be...
This Rinnegan technique could be perfect counter for Kamui technique.
If Long ranged Kamui is used then, nothing happens to Rinnegan uses besides just fading away and reappearing behind enemy to give lethal blow.
If Short ranged Kamui wrapping ability is used, then Rinnegan user's astral projection get absorbed then Rinnegan user can suprise Kamui user appearing again and attacking from behind.
If Intangibility is used then then it is stalemate as both of them can hurt each other.
If Obito become intangible, then even although parts of his body is sent to other dimenssion then his soul is still staying in real world....also nothing proves that physical contact is required for these dragons shaped chakra to rip souls out of bodies and absorb them.
Thanks for reading !
Please share your thoughts