View Poll Results: Do you agree with my theory ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 12.50%
  • No

9 56.25%
  • Partially

3 18.75%
  • I don't care

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Wasted potential with Rinnegan technique"Astral Projection", also counter to Kamui

Hello guys I would like to talk about another Rinnegan technique, which potential was not displayed sadly.

I am talking about this technique:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_L...Body_Technique

This technique is called in Viz manga: Art of Astral Projection

Also it could is translated in english to: Astral Projection Jutsu

Some of you can argue that this technique was not destined or has not use as offensive technique..., just gathering information, talking and for other purpouses...

However it is not true as Pein(Nagato through Deva Path) was able to use techniques while using this technique as here:

Basically using this technique Nagato could use all Rinnegan techniques while opponent can harm him...

Nagato could also hide his pressence in chameleon, who can turns invisible to eyes.

Literally it could be limitless intangibility... as we have not proof that these astral projections can be destroyed... unless you kill real body.

But even if this astral projection can be destroyed then Nagato could easily recreate his astral projection and keep attacking.

This could be very OP Technique working as medium while using other offensive techniques through use of this technique.

Pros:

- Virtually invincibility unless you can find and kill Real body
    - can spam attacks at oppenents while you can NOT be harmed in any way
    - easily recreatable after astral projection get destroyed
    - Can move freely
    - Can talk with someone without your pressence needed
    - Can spy someone without danger of being killed
    - Can use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu to fight opponent without danger of dying or getting injured.

Cons:

- Can be interrupted if real body get found
    - Can be stopped if you run out of chakra
    - Can NOT fight in taijutsu or make physical contact

that all

To defeats Nagato using this technique... you need to be/have :

- Sensor shinobi
    - great durability to survive Rinnegan spam technique
    - Ability to travel fast to get to the location of real body(Space Time Ninjutsu/ speed movement)
    - Huge amount of chakra to defend himself/herself long enough until finding real body

So much wasted potential by Kishi with Nagato character.... It looks like even Kishi was afraid how OP Rinnegan user could be...

This Rinnegan technique could be perfect counter for Kamui technique.

If Long ranged Kamui is used then, nothing happens to Rinnegan uses besides just fading away and reappearing behind enemy to give lethal blow.

If Short ranged Kamui wrapping ability is used, then Rinnegan user's astral projection get absorbed then Rinnegan user can suprise Kamui user appearing again and attacking from behind.

If Intangibility is used then then it is stalemate as both of them can hurt each other.

If Obito become intangible, then even although parts of his body is sent to other dimenssion then his soul is still staying in real world....also nothing proves that physical contact is required for these dragons shaped chakra to rip souls out of bodies and absorb them.

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thoughts

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 11-17-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Re: Wasted potential with Rinnegan technique"Astral Projection", also counter to Kamu

useless Jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wasted potential with Rinnegan technique"Astral Projection", also counter to Kamu

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    useless Jutsu.
    Useless Post

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ

Sharingan can see Chãkra.

Therefore, does not help.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post

then why was kakashi unable to see where nagato was controlling the pain characters from?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First, that jutsu isn't rinnegan technique. Just because Nagato uses random jutsu, that doesn't make it rinnegan.

Second, like the other one said, sharingan sees chakra, so its useless. Kamui is both offence and defence. That jutsu isn't.

The answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by novacore View Post
    then why was kakashi unable to see where nagato was controlling the pain characters from?
    Because Nagato kept changing the signals of his chakra signature. It was impossible to sense or see him unless his pains have been defeated.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Does not help when Rinnegan wielder spams Rinnegan techniques, attacking him with any break so Sharingan user could not have time to focus about direction chakra is comming from...

Maybe even this Rinnegan technique can block Sharingan vision or make it ineffective... it could be special technique which can not be tracked by chakra...

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..

don't know....! not interested...! complex technique....!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    First, that jutsu isn't rinnegan technique. Just because Nagato uses random jutsu, that doesn't make it rinnegan.

Second, like the other one said, sharingan sees chakra, so its useless. Kamui is both offence and defence. That jutsu isn't.

The answer is no.
    Maybe this is not Rinnegan technique... but all manga panels and actions point that this Technique was Rinnegan technique.

This technique is even more OP... as these images can be destroyed and easily recreated as shown in the manga.
    It can be used as defence to fool opponent that you died then get him killed with surprise attack...

and for offense to spam Rinengan techniques while can NOT be killed or harmed (Real body is safe and hidden in chameleon which turns invisible...)

Good luck with stopping Rinnegan wielder with mastery over Rinnegan techniques...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ

Nagato changed signals everytime.

Not to mention, Sharingan isn't basically a sensor tool. He can't see something so far away.

Naruto sensed it, different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Does not help when Rinnegan wielder spams Rinnegan techniques, attacking him with any break so Sharingan user could not have time to focus about direction chakra is comming from...

Maybe even this Rinnegan technique can block Sharingan vision or make it ineffective... it could be special technique which can not be tracked by chakra...
    It isn't sensing.

No matter what, they see it as Chãkra. And that's when he's exposed.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Nagato kept changing the signals of his chakra signature. It was impossible to sense or see him unless his pains have been defeated.
    So he can do that again... nothing stops him from changing signals of his chakra signature while using this technique...

There is no reason that it would not work... so Sharingan user could not track his chakra to find him, simple as that.

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

Me possible more open to Ino controlling him, and Genjutsu would most likely effect him like ninjutsu would, and I think it's more of a clairvoyance voyeurism technique
    In theory a Hyuga can destroy him.

Last edited by FemmeFatale; 11-17-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Gentoshin no Jutsu isn't an RG tech.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ

So he can do that again... nothing stops him from changing signals of his chakra signature while using this technique...

There is no reason that it would not work... so Sharingan user could not track his chakra to find him, simple as that.
    No, Madara Rules put it wrong way.

Seeing was different, however everytime he stabbed someone f.e Kakashi, they could feel his Chãkra.

In order to prevent being sensed, he changed the signals (locations) everytime. This is why HQ failed to sense him. But non-sensors were able to sense him too, since it was such strong link.

Seeing him is different. Since he is so many miles away, it's nearly impossible to track down someone with Sharingan. When Kakashi was searching for f.e Naruto and Sasuke, he didn't use Sharingan to track them down, but instead his ninja hound dogs.

Not to mention, if he is not controlling Paths, Nagato will be tracked down immediately.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.

The answer is no.

I really agree with EVERYTHING this guy said.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i see , great points u made

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito can sense chakra [1]. Obito will sense the chakra being sent to the pains, and with kamui which allows him to teleport even in the speed of light [2], he goes to where Nagato is and finishes him off.

Maybe this is not Rinnegan technique... but all manga panels and actions point that this Technique was Rinnegan technique.

This technique is even more OP... as these images can be destroyed and easily recreated as shown in the manga.
    It can be used as defence to fool opponent that you died then get him killed with surprise attack...

and for offense to spam Rinengan techniques while can NOT be killed or harmed (Real body is safe and hidden in chameleon which turns invisible...)

Good luck with stopping Rinnegan wielder with mastery over Rinnegan techniques...
    Panels don't show that. Databook, manga and even Narutowiki all say its not rinnegan technique. Its just ninjutsu Nagato mastered.

Okay then, if it works like kamui then explain how Nagato touched the ground. It doesn't work the way you think. Its just a technique that used to deliver something in form of waves through chakra rather than delivering your self.

Example:

-I got a scroll from konoha and i have to take it to iwagakure.
    -That means i have to walk for days and tire myself.
    -Better way of wasting all that time, i use the astral jutsu and summon the scroll to the position i want.

Even Nagato wasn't using it against Naruto. Its not going to work on kamui.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[FONT=Candara]No, Madara Rules put it wrong way.
    I haven't put it in the wrong way. If his pains have been defeated, then Nagato can be tracked which is what i said in my post.

What's wrong about that?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ

I haven't put it in the wrong way. If his pains have been defeated, then Nagato can be tracked which is what i said in my post.

What's wrong about that?
    Oh, my bad.

I meant he read it in wrong way.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

Astral Projection?...How incorrect.

OT:

That is not a technique exclusive to the rinnegan. It is simply a ninjutsu that can be acquired by any ninja.

No where in the description did it state that it was a rinnegan tech.

Gintama Baby!!! o.< Peace Maker's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probably thats from the rinnegan and since like the other rinnegan jutsu ulyou have to use hands for the seals

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

shit thread

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itachiuchiha21 View Post
    shit thread
    like you

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O

Hahaha pain has sharingan in the "you're late. Prepare it immediately" scan lol.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing The Game

I forgot about that jutsu.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»