Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Top 10 post war

Naruto
    Sasuke

(AFTER THESE TWO THE REST IN NO PARTICULAR ODER-YOU CAN DEBATE THERE PLACES YOURSELF)

Killer Bee
    Orochimaru
    Gaara
    Onoki
    A
    Tsunade
    Kakashi
    Guy

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Get in line punk

Re: Top 10 post war

Why isn't Mei up there then Mei > Tsunade

In this thread people will most likely underrate mei. Mei dose have a high chance of winning. . First
    off lets talk about tsunade fighting style. Tsunade is mostly a linear style fighter, and being the fight will start off with tsunde rushing at the target. 1 , 2 . Now when she uses heaven kick of pain it's a 2 or 3 sec interval that you can escape shown by orochimaru and kabuto. But this will be mei chance to kill. She would have the perfect opportunity to spit acid on her foot melting it before it even finishes the move. 3 We can clearly see that not only did she liquify zetsu face, she also able to use it with no seals. If she tries to runs straight forward. A water pillar followed by a water dragon will push tsunade back. 4 The water dragon itself was strong enough to push sassuno back so this just shows her water dragon have a lot of force behind it. 5 .

Now once mei finds out tsunade uses taijustu, she would quickly set up hidden mist justu. 6 Doing this will take away one of tsunade five senses, and that would be vision. Strength dosen't mean anything if you can't see your oppent to successfully hit them. While tsunade is blinded. Mei can use acid mist to constantly melting tsunade. 7 By this point tsunade would have Byakugou activated.

If tsunade tries to summon katsuyu. 9 This was a 20 foot wave. The tree Madara was standing on was 15 ft, plus madara is 5 ft and it reach to his head so yea. 10 . Then mei can follow that up with another lava style, but this one will be raised. 11 . After she uses the lava on katsuyu she will harden it so she wont be able to move. 12

Also let me note tsunade is vulnerable any time she takes damage, because sometimes the pain is unbearable. 13 this leaves tsunade wide open for any attacks.
    I find it funny how much people don't realize mei speed feats. Me was shown to be able to cover 50 meters in a
    sec. We can see tsunade walking here.

The 5 kages didn't move they're still behind her.
    Yet mei didn't have any problems crossing the distance to save her.

Now she was able to blitz a sensor. Wait what is a sensor trained to do? They are trained to detect chakra. Yet zetsu was utterly blitz without any reactions.
    Now if we look close at that thread. Zetsu jumped off the cliff right. Mei kick him from the front. Can you tell me where is the closest place she could be without him noticing her. It's a tree right by the building. 1 So this me she have fast feet speed to close that distance in a sec. Speed isn't a problem with countering tsunade strength which is very linear.

Now concerning tsunade strength. If she dose punch the ground. It wouldn't be the end for mei but it would be tsunade down fall. If she dose punch the ground, it won't completely blitz her she will feel the floor shattering. She could jump out of the way. But mei will get hit by derbies like this. 2 You see sakura getting hit in the face with a rock. That will happen to her. But it won't completely hurt her. Mei was able to tank v3 sassuno punch. 3 A weak v1 sassuno bust through concrete wall with a punch. 4

Now I'm getting back to my statement with tsunade punch being her down fall. Once she knows tsunade utilize taijustu and incorporates monster strength with it. She won't fight close, but at a range. And we already know want kakashi said about close combatants are weak against longe range. This is when tsunade will summon katsuyu to help in long range. But like I said katsuyu gets melted easily.

if you ever notice a full v1 sassuno was considerably melted in one panel. 6 Katsuyu is getring melted from this.
    Saying your justu is pitiful from madara isn't really something to cry over he did fodderize the 5 kages together.
    Lava style wasn't aimed for Karin it was aimed at sasuke to render to vision so chojoro can knock him through the wall. 7

At this point tsunade will utterly get sloppy. 8 Tsunde will allow herself to rely on sloppy attacks to land a hit. 9 This will give her the perfect chance blow acid mist all over body. She can use it without seals.
    Once this happen mei will cause so much damage to her body this will happen. 10 This will allow her to finally kill her. And she can just cover her body in lava.

Her suitons actually pushed sassuno.

you can see sassuno slowed down then mei water dragon made it flew

Boil is just as good in a offensive area. Scans that prove otherwise

So far in the manga mei terumi have used her yoton in 3 different or various ways. 1 is to distract the enemy for a fast following up attack. 1
    2 To block off exists/enclose rooms. 1 , 1
    3 To attack huge objects that are slow or can't maneuver as fast. 1

What directions do she use them in.

• Mei can use them in straightforward way. 1
    • she can also use them in a upward motion. 1

The thing people never clarify is what range or height she can use them in.
    She was able to fire off a lava style and hit a sassuno clone in the hand. Some of you guys say and? The point is do you know how tall and how big they're. Also lava is a heavy substance. This means it's hard to fire them off in the air and expect them to go far.
    This shows she is capable of fire them off and they will reach the height of 40ft. If she was going to fire them off at a straightforward motion it will go farther or about the same.[/QUOTE]

Status
    Apr 2012
    I have ascended!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Illuminati View Post

In this thread people will most likely underrate mei. Mei dose have a high chance of winning. . First
    off lets talk about tsunade fighting style. Tsunade is mostly a linear style fighter, and being the fight will start off with tsunde rushing at the target. 1 , 2 . Now when she uses heaven kick of pain it's a 2 or 3 sec interval that you can escape shown by orochimaru and kabuto. But this will be mei chance to kill. She would have the perfect opportunity to spit acid on her foot melting it before it even finishes the move. 3 We can clearly see that not only did she liquify zetsu face, she also able to use it with no seals. If she tries to runs straight forward. A water pillar followed by a water dragon will push tsunade back. 4 The water dragon itself was strong enough to push sassuno back so this just shows her water dragon have a lot of force behind it. 5 .

Now once mei finds out tsunade uses taijustu, she would quickly set up hidden mist justu. 6 Doing this will take away one of tsunade five senses, and that would be vision. Strength dosen't mean anything if you can't see your oppent to successfully hit them. While tsunade is blinded. Mei can use acid mist to constantly melting tsunade. 7 By this point tsunade would have Byakugou activated.

If tsunade tries to summon katsuyu. 9 This was a 20 foot wave. The tree Madara was standing on was 15 ft, plus madara is 5 ft and it reach to his head so yea. 10 . Then mei can follow that up with another lava style, but this one will be raised. 11 . After she uses the lava on katsuyu she will harden it so she wont be able to move. 12

Also let me note tsunade is vulnerable any time she takes damage, because sometimes the pain is unbearable. 13 this leaves tsunade wide open for any attacks.
    I find it funny how much people don't realize mei speed feats. Me was shown to be able to cover 50 meters in a

Now she was able to blitz a sensor. Wait what is a sensor trained to do? They are trained to detect chakra. Yet zetsu was utterly blitz without any reactions.
    Now if we look close at that thread. Zetsu jumped off the cliff right. Mei kick him from the front. Can you tell me where is the closest place she could be without him noticing her. It's a tree right by the building. 1 So this me she have fast feet speed to close that distance in a sec. Speed isn't a problem with countering tsunade strength which is very linear.

Now concerning tsunade strength. If she dose punch the ground. It wouldn't be the end for mei but it would be tsunade down fall. If she dose punch the ground, it won't completely blitz her she will feel the floor shattering. She could jump out of the way. But mei will get hit by derbies like this. 2 You see sakura getting hit in the face with a rock. That will happen to her. But it won't completely hurt her. Mei was able to tank v3 sassuno punch. 3 A weak v1 sassuno bust through concrete wall with a punch. 4

Now I'm getting back to my statement with tsunade punch being her down fall. Once she knows tsunade utilize taijustu and incorporates monster strength with it. She won't fight close, but at a range. And we already know want kakashi said about close combatants are weak against longe range. This is when tsunade will summon katsuyu to help in long range. But like I said katsuyu gets melted easily.

if you ever notice a full v1 sassuno was considerably melted in one panel. 6 Katsuyu is getring melted from this.
    Saying your justu is pitiful from madara isn't really something to cry over he did fodderize the 5 kages together.
    Lava style wasn't aimed for Karin it was aimed at sasuke to render to vision so chojoro can knock him through the wall. 7

At this point tsunade will utterly get sloppy. 8 Tsunde will allow herself to rely on sloppy attacks to land a hit. 9 This will give her the perfect chance blow acid mist all over body. She can use it without seals.
    Once this happen mei will cause so much damage to her body this will happen. 10 This will allow her to finally kill her. And she can just cover her body in lava.

So far in the manga mei terumi have used her yoton in 3 different or various ways. 1 is to distract the enemy for a fast following up attack. 1

She was able to fire off a lava style and hit a sassuno clone in the hand. Some of you guys say and? The point is do you know how tall and how big they're. Also lava is a heavy substance. This means it's hard to fire them off in the air and expect them to go far.
    This shows she is capable of fire them off and they will reach the height of 40ft. If she was going to fire them off at a straightforward motion it will go farther or about the same.

Do you ever just not wank? Serious question...

OT:

Orochimaru and Kakashi tied for first, Killer Bee beats Ay, but Ohnoki beats both. Others are insignificant

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

If you want to debate them,then make it about them showing me a pic of her melting a susanoo hand does not equate to proof of her beating tsuande that is her proof that she survive a punch from susanoo.

"Also let me note tsunade is vulnerable any time she takes damage, because sometimes the pain is unbearable. 13 this leaves tsunade wide open for any attacks."

We already seen her get impaled and keep on moving and told katsuya to bring the kages over to her when she was split in two so she could heal them so nice try.

Onoki doesn't solo everyone just because he has the dust release.

Its trajectory is determined by its shape and madara already proved he could dodge on one occasion and stated the could of in another but,chose not to.

And based soly on speed amaterasu is faster and A dodged that point blank.

I am all ears for opinions but,they need to be formed and backed up by evidence,not just because you say so.

Last edited by Pekoms; 11-21-2013 at 08:19 AM. Reason: spam: double-posting

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Edo Tensai puts you in #1 IMO.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Get in line punk

Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    [/SPOILER]

Do you ever just not wank? Serious question...

OT:

Orochimaru and Kakashi tied for first, Killer Bee beats Ay, but Ohnoki beats both. Others are insignificant
    I'm pretty sure I'm not wanking. But you can dream all the fantasies you want to.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

No he is pretty much in the ball park with that one.
    You bring very little to the table at any point in time.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I have ascended!

I'm pretty sure I'm not wanking. But you can dream all the fantasies you want to.
    You literally brought Mei into this when she has nothing to do with the thread. He didn't say make your list comprised of people who you think should be there. He said use the people he provided... Thus, your wank instantly told you to bring Mei into this and post the same shitty argument you've been posting all day.

Warning Spoiler Ahead -Spoiler-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Resident Comic book Guru

kiba is number 1

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

According to her mei can travel over 50 meters in one second so,yeah lol.

Its possible to debate that another character deserves a spot although Mei does have some powerful justu none of them are impossible to dodge or heal from since we are indeed talking about her vs Tsunade.

The problem she is not understanding she is acting like each justu she mentioned is always going to hit tsuande as if she can't dodge them herself.

That is why she can't debate.You can bring up all the awesoeme justu you wont.
    But,in order to apply them to a certain person then she needs to put them in the right context not just explain what it was able to do in other situations.

because it wouldn't be the same situation or the same context.

As to ononki beating A if is possbile,but his speed make it very unlikely that he would be hit and if he is at far range the possibility if of him getting hit just gets lower and lower as he would have more time to react.

The stance for the dust release is a dead giveaway.

Last edited by Pekoms; 11-21-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spam: double-posting

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Mei > Kakashi/Guy.

Its like underrating a younkou of one piece and saying a Vice admiral is on their level. X_X.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-21-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

1. Killer B
    2. Tsunade/Oro
    3. Onoki
    4. Ay
    5. Mei
    6. Gaara
    7. Kakashi
    8. Guy

PS: Naruto = Sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Get in line punk

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Its possible to debate that another character deserves a spot although Mei does have some powerful justu none of them are impossible to dodge or heal from since we are indeed talking about her vs Tsunade.

The problem she is not understanding she is acting like each justu she mentioned is always going to hit tsuande as if she can't dodge them herself.

That is why she can't debate.You can bring up all the awesoeme justu you wont.
    But,in order to apply them to a certain person then she needs to put them in the right context not just explain what it was able to do in other situations.

because it wouldn't be the same situation or the same context.

As to ononki beating A if is possbile,but his speed make it very unlikely that he would be hit and if he is at far range the possibility if of him getting hit just gets lower and lower as he would have more time to react.

The stance for the dust release is a dead giveaway.
    I already explained how she will land blows in situations

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

KING HASHIRAMA:

You are acting as if Guy has no long range justu

And as if he can't dodge lava,if he can fight sharinan users with just looking at their feet he can dodge some lava and if he went into the seven gates which he can do in less then a a second he can use Hirudora.
    And there is no melting pure energy.And it engulfed susanoo so good luck dodging it.

I would like to thank your insight and by that i mean your lack of evidence or any reasoning whatsoever behind your post.
    Your post was the shining example of how to Noob.

Status
    __

The rest are pretty pathetic compared to Naruto and Sasuke

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Royal Illuminati:

Yeah,her being able to land a hit doesn't equate to winning.

You also mentioned hwo she can move 50 meters in 1 second which she can't you also mentioned that tsuande can't keep on fighting if she gets injured even though we watched her on multiple occasions do just that.

She was bisected and focused on healing the kage and she was impaled yet kept on moving,removed the sword and punched madara.

So if your just going to assume every hit lands and then make bold lies.

I am not even going to entertain your wild post.

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Gtfo.

First off he made this thread on who is top 10 before the war. This is a thread Baka.
    I can make any suggestion I want to . Before you complain and btch at me write it on a paper and shove it down your throat.
    its actually a thread about after the war...

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

In order

Naruto
    Sasuke
    Killer Bee
    Onoki
    Kakashi
    A
    Gai
    Orochimaru
    Tsunade
    Gaara

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    1. Killer B
    2. Tsunade/Oro
    3. Onoki
    4. Ay
    5. Mei
    6. Gaara
    7. Kakashi
    8. Guy

PS: Naruto = Sasuke.
    lol This joke overrating Tsunade again .

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

This shows she is capable of fire them off and they will reach the height of 40ft. If she was going to fire them off at a straightforward motion it will go farther or about the same.

[/QUOTE]

Weren't you a Tsunade fanboy/girl a while back ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»