The questions that arised from this chapter for me today are these:
- Why did Hashirama not pull out the rods, so they won't disturb his chakra? (I'm assuming there will be an explanation next week)
- Has the chakra of the other tailed beasts been returned by Naruto?
- I do not see Madara becoming the jinchuriki (seeing as it would be redundant , and the butt hurt it will cause the fanboys and kishi haters when Madara gets beat).
- I believe it is probably going to be a "race" type of a thing as to who becomes the jinchuriki first.Unless Naruto and etc decide to let the God tree stay that way.
- After Madara's defeat a conflict between Sasuke and Naruto will arise (but to be honest i believe this will happen during the fight against Madara)
- Hashirama will be thrown out of the picture or made useless somehow or used against the alliance. I do not see Hashirama (a full powered Hashirama) working along the alliance side.. cause that would be off setting the powerhouse match up. But if Hashirama joins Madara's side.. its gonna be a whoopin on the alliance...but i don't believe these 2 are high possibilities.
But yeaaa , post your questions and predictions.