Fresh

Jinbei "The Wanderer"

φ Basic Information φ

Name: Jinbei Shishido
    Nickname: The Wanderer | Scorpion | Jinbei of the Bloody Sand
    Clan: N/A [Puppet User]
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Best Trait: Reputation

Looks: Jinbei is a very elderly man, but he doesn't look it in the slightest. Jinbei maintains the same figure he had in his prime. Keeping a well toned body while his face doesn't seem to age. Keeping the "luster of youth" as he calls it. Jinbei has a blood red hair and amber eyes. These two attributes give Jinbei the appearance of that of a scorpion. His squinty eyes give him the appearance of a killer. The last name Shishido meaning "stinger" also led to the nickname scorpion. Being a puppet user Jinbei is known to have puppets on him and in scrolls. Jinbei carries multiple scrolls which have yet to reveal what puppets he owns. Jinbei's normal attire is simple, yet it speaks volumes. He wears rags and damage clothes to show that he is a warrior and the rags are just so others take him lightly. It makes it easier for Jinbei to kill them. Jinbei's hat he wears on his head is a simple straw hat he wears a poncho over top of his bear chest and a thin silk bottom. This attire allows Jinbei to also move freely and swiftly. Growing up in the dessert, they had to dress lightly as it was to hot for heavy clothes. The risk of not having protective gear beneath his poncho just makes him that much more deadly a warrior. The concept of if they can hit me, they deserve to win. So Jinbei train rigorously throughout his life so that he wouldn't have to worry about being scarred. The scars on his chest are from his master who instilled that method of living within Jinbei. So to enforce that lifestyle, his master took Jinbei as a boy out into the wilderness and left him to fend for himself. Jinbei was scarred brutally by wild beasts. But he returned alive after 10 years. And from that day, the scars from those wild beast are the only things on his chest.

Personality: Jinbei is a man of many nicknames. His name has been carried from generation to generation. Jinbei despite being a cold blooded killer is actually a pretty kind man. He has respect for those who work for what they want. He has no pity for those that beg. Jinbei gained his nicknames through battle and through mysteries and rumors left behind from his journeys. Names such as the wanderer come from his lack of desire to stay in one place. Jinbei can be here the next day gone the next. Which is why Jinbei is rarely shown growing overly attached. Jinbei has no children or spouse, and doesn't hold any family relations. Growing up in the village hidden in the sand, Jinbei had two options for his life. Become a killer or be killed. Being 50 years of age, it's obvious Jinbei hasn't died. So he turned out to be the killer, killing many over the years. And those who knew of his origin gave him the nickname of Jinbei of the bloody sand.

φ Village Info φ

Village of Birth
    Village of Alliance
    Group Affiliation
    Sunagakure
    N/A
    N/A

φ Rank & Chakra Infoφ

Specialty: N/A
    Elements: Fire-Needs Training
    Ninjutsu: Basic E Ranks | Puppet Ninjutsu-Needs Training

φ Basic Informationφ

Chapter 1: Banished at Birth
    What do you do with something you don't what others to find? Pirates bury their treasure, criminals run away form the evidence. But what does royalty or upper class do with their secrets? A simple answer is given for a simple question, yet details are expounded upon as Jinbei's life unfolds itself right before you. Whether the secret or mistake be critical or slight. Upper class tends to go to any limits to cover up their dirty laundry. So Jinbei's story starts before his actual birth. The Third Kazekage little did people know had a very dark secret. The Third was known to higher prostitutes and impregnate them just for fun. Promising the whores fame and wealth, then after pleasuring himself, and then banishing them to cover his traces. But that wasn't all, to go further.

The third would higher assassins to kill the pregnant whores before they birthed his unwanted children. But like all good stories, something goes wrong. Jinbei's mother being a local whore was different form the others. When the assassin came to kill her. She killed the assassin and then fled the village even further to the outskirts where she had a close family friend living. Master Jirou took in Jinbei's mother for the remainder of her pregnancy. And when the time came, Jirou had the task of doing the inevitable. They both knew that in order for her child to live a full proof life. She'd have to disappear. And she knew there was know way of actually disappearing from the kazekage. So Jirou killed the mother shortly after birthing Jinbei. He buried her in the wilderness and began raising Jinbei on his own.

Chapter 2: The Dark Years
    So Jirou took Jinbei in and began raising him. Jinbei was raised just as any other baby would be. He was nurtured and played with like a normal child. But when he reached "that" age, a flip switched and it was time for that child to learn the harshness of life. At the young age of 6 Jirou took Jinbei out into the wilderness. The same wilderness where his mother's body was buried. One Jirou and Jinbei were completely submerged in the wilderness, Jirou looked down at Jinbei with cold merciless eyes and spoke. Those words that were said that day would grow to become a key foundation for Jinbei's principles for life. "Kill of be killed..." he said. And just as quickly as the phrase ended, Jirou disappeared before Jinbei's very eyes. And for the first time in Jinbei's life, Jinbei would experience fear, isolation, and discomfort all in one moment.

Jirou was no where to be found, Jinbei was alone and this made him high uncomfortable. And what's expected of a child to do when left alone, they would look for their parents. Jinbei began searching for Jirou. Climbing trees, checking random caves. And it didn't take a week for Jinbei to find something. But what he found wasn't Jirou, Jinbei found trouble. Trouble in the form of a beast 4 times Jinbei's size. The ignorance of a child overwhelmed Jinbei, so he froze in his place instead of moving. Now I don't know what it was. Was it the blessings of his mother's spirit watching over him in the forest or just plain good luck. But the beast spared Jinbei's life in the return of leaving his body a single scar on his chest. Jinbei was knocked out unconscious and when he awoke the next morning he had a clear mind of what to do next time he sees the beast. Run right? Nope the beast had done the complete opposite of instilling fear, the beast had inspired confidence and planted the seeds of a killer.

So Jinbei began hunting for the beast, trying to fight it every day for years. But he could never defeat the beast. It must have been his lucky day or something, but that very luck that spared his life his first day in the wilderness. Gave him the strength to kill the beast. Jinbei had killed the beast with his bear hands and skinned it. Making a thin poncho out of it. And just as Jirou disappeared, Jirou repapered after Jinbei had killed the beast. Jinbei now the same height as his master stood face to face with the old man and spoke. He said "Why'd you leave me?" The old man laughed mockingly before speaking. "I was always watching.." The old man said laughing as he and Jinbei walked back to his home.

Chapter 3: Principles of Life
    • If your opponent can hit you, they deserve to win/Sprit
      Kill or be Killed/Instinct
      A Strong body is balanced by a intelligent mind/Overall

These are the three basic principles in which Jinbei lives his life. All can be branch off into many different sections. The first gives Jinbei his distinct wandering personality. The concept of constant moving, never allowing your opponent to strike you. The second give Jinbei his killer instinct, the thought that if you don't want to die. Kill the many trying to kill you. And lastly and the most important keep Jinbei level minded. Keep your body in good condition, but balance it off by gaining wisdom and intelligence.

A few years pass since Jinbei's return from the wilderness and Jirou hasn't wasted any time in progressing in Jinbei's training. His first lesson came in the form of a spar with the master himself. Jirou wanted to test Jinbei's abilities while also teaching him this principle. So the two fought, and Jinbei couldn't land a single hit on him. Jirou didn't throw a single punch yet Jinbei wound up losing the battle. Jinbei lie on the ground exhausted, Jirou walks over to his student's body and hovers over him. He speaks "If your opponent can hit you, they deserve to win. But if they can't victory is yours." That was the lesson of spirit for Jinbei.

The Next Principle was taught early on in Jinbei's life. In the scenario where it was life and death. Did Jinbei have what it takes to kill. Yes he did, and he never forgot those years spent in the wilderness. It keeps him on edge and keeps his killer instinct constant. He trusts no one whole heartedly and is always prepared to kill in anyone. This killer instinct would lead to his nickname. Jinbei of the bloody sand. His last and most important principle is short and simple. Keep your body in good shape and your mind in better shape.

Chapter 4: The Reputation
    It was said that Jinbei was never seen to long in one place. He stays here and there kills here and there. He keeps no ties with anyone, no children no spouse. And that's just the way he likes it. He was known as a mercenary as the years went on. Killing all who he was paid to kill and leaving them n their blood in the sand. (Will write more)

Chapter 5: The Legacy
    Will be written as my rp career happens

φ Battles and Otherφ

Pictures:

Theme Song: N/A
    Wins: N/A
    Losses: N/A

Last edited by Digits; 11-28-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inappropriate material removed
    - NB Staff

Re: Jinbei "The Wanderer"

And Here I was looking for a fat fish

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokami View Post
    And Here I was looking for a fat fish
    cool
    Jinbei>jinbei

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

maaaan nice bio, i excepted that fat 4uck for some reason...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

cool bio ._.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What anime/manga is he from?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Good one.. I like the simplicity of colours.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

uq holder if you aren't familiar.
    It's a new manga

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amazing looking character man, awesome job!

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    maaaan nice bio, i excepted that fat 4uck for some reason...
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    cool bio ._.
    ~_~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    What anime/manga is he from?
    Uq holder ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Good one.. I like the simplicity of colours.
    thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    uq holder if you aren't familiar.
    It's a new manga
    >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Amazing looking character man, awesome job!
    thanks appreciate it._.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.

Are there more than one Jinbei? Nice bio though, I like it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Thought it would be the Jinbei from Op :/
    But umm, Sy has this character? No? Idk

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Nice bio.!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Nice bio^^

Was expecting the fat fish though xD

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Are there more than one Jinbei? Nice bio though, I like it.
    yea a bunch._.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Thought it would be the Jinbei from Op :/
    But umm, Sy has this character? No? Idk
    sy hasn't been here in forever, the manga just came out maybe 3 months ago @_@

Quote Originally Posted by sudharsan View Post
    Nice bio.!
    gracias^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    Nice bio^^

Was expecting the fat fish though xD
    thanx

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy Me Premium!!, Yeah,
    Talking To You.

nice Bio...

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostalgic ain't my thing

Nice bio, though ... i expected .. nvm.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy Me Premium!!, Yeah,
    Talking To You.

awesome bio..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

You called Sandaime Kazekage....a...a solicitor of whores seriously?