Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imaginging Madara naked

New Naruto Video Game Confirmed: Storm Revolution

Hey everybody, found this on Saiyan Island and thought I'd share Not sure if someone already posted this though and if they did I apologize for making a repeat post!

There's a new Storm Game scheduled for release on XBOX360 and PS3 and this will be the final Storm game
    The game is called Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and according to Saiyan Island will have over 100 playable characters (most like different outfits or rehashes of existing characters like they did for Storm 3) and will feature two original character designs created by Kishi

Since there is a screenshot of Naruto and Sasuke
    launching a Rasengan together
    I'm guessing that this game will cover everything after Storm 3 up to the current point in the manga or possibly till the end of the manga if it ends sometime soon

The game is scheduled for release in 2014 and there are more details along with the Shounen Jump scan at the link below

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/11/...ame-confirmed/

"Edit" Sorry I just realized that someone already made a post about this Please delete this thread

Last edited by Narui; 11-28-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Killing off pitiful
    Shinigami.

Re: New Naruto Video Game Confirmed: Storm Revolution

As long as we get Zetsu playable I will be happy

Seeing as how he is the only Akatsuki member too never be playable.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

This game is basically just Generations 2 (AKA Storm 3.5). Its not going to put much, if any focus on the story mode, and instead focus on the character roster and fighting mechanics like Generations did.

Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The silhouette looks like a Robo-Yamato and a 3 tail Naruto bunny type thing.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imaginging Madara naked

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    As long as we get Zetsu playable I will be happy

Seeing as how he is the only Akatsuki member too never be playable.
    I agree I'd love to see Zetsu as a playable character but I'm not sure if it's really possible because we don't see him fight much, he doesn't seem to have something that could count as an Ultimate attack but it would be very nice if he were a playable character!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    This game is basically just Generations 2 (AKA Storm 3.5). Its not going to put much, if any focus on the story mode, and instead focus on the character roster and fighting mechanics like Generations did.
    Well I wouldn't say that, I haven't played the Storm games before this but it's to my understanding that Storm 3 was the only one to really have much attention on Story mode so maybe they're thinking of doing it again for Revolutions and it would suck if they didn't have story mode because... I mean... Young Hashirama and Madara which I think deserve to have their story told through awesome cutscenes!! It would also be nice to have a proper retelling of Obito's tale as well

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchakra View Post
    The silhouette looks like a Robo-Yamato and a 3 tail Naruto bunny type thing.
    I agree with the Robo part but I thought it was Naruto, it looks a bit like a figure I've seen before of Naruto (was a collectible) but i can't remember what it was called and LOL a Bunny kyuubi would be funny

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

Its not from the storm series. But it will probably play like it though.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Narui View Post
    Well I wouldn't say that, I haven't played the Storm games before this but it's to my understanding that Storm 3 was the only one to really have much attention on Story mode so maybe they're thinking of doing it again for Revolutions and it would suck if they didn't have story mode because... I mean... Young Hashirama and Madara which I think deserve to have their story told through awesome cutscenes!! It would also be nice to have a proper retelling of Obito's tale as well
    Storm 2 and Storm 3 were all about the story mode. Storm 2 was a very very good and faithful retelling of the start of Shippuden all the way through the Pain arc. Storm 3 updated the graphics and gave us way better cinematics. Storm Generations was released inbetween Storm 2 and 3 as a place holder, and gave us a half-assed "story mode", which had no boss battles, no cinematics and was basically just a string of fights until you finished the "story mode". (although I will say it had good original anime cutscenes by the animation staff). Generations put more of a focus instead on updating the character roster and tweaking the fighting mechanics for Storm 3.

So yes, until I see a trailer that proves this is Storm 4 (just under a different name), this is just Generations 2.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!

I read somewhere that this is the final installment of Storm series, they'll have team ultimates which is pretty cool.

Though I'm almost sure it won't have my faves in it, so I don't care

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

I honestly can't understand why these naruto games are always hyped up, never really been a fan of them tbh, ill stick to GTA and real ***** games.