Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Testament of fitness [closed]

    R and R according to Rei.
    No customs
    Terrain: A plain, open field with no water source.
    We start mid range from each other.
    I'll be using Itachi in sig (updates on profile) with a standard katana strapped at his left side. You start.
     
         

  2. #2
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    R and R according to Rei.
    No customs
    Terrain: A plain, open field with no water source.
    We start mid range from each other.
    I'll be using Itachi in sig (updates on profile) with a standard katana strapped at his left side. You start.
    Definitely didn't forget about this .__.




    Fuu, thing are up to date so no problems on my part there (ignoring the fact I almost linked you the old bio...) xD

    Fuu stood mid-range away from the cloaked figure, recognising the cloak he war as that of the Akatsuki. Outstretching her right arm, she points right at Itachi and calls out in a rather brash manner You're one of the D-bags trying to take Chomei from me!! Well I'm not going down without a fight!
    Fuu places both her hands on her hips before leaning forward slightly and sticking her tongue out at Itachi.
    Then, without the use of seals, Fuu greats a gust of wind that seems to flow from behind her towards Itachi, with enough force to knock him over. Using this vulnerable moment, Fuu sprouts wings on her back and flies in an arc to her right, intending to hover just off the ground to Itachi's left side, where she would slam her right elbow into the side of his head.


    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30 +5
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.




    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords.
    (This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight it counts towards the users 3 per turn useage however large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method)
    Note: Can only be used by Fū.




    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.






    Just a note, Fuu doesn't need seals for wind jutsu and get's +5 damage boost to all wind jutsu.
    Hassle me if I don't reply after three days ;P
     
         

  3. #3
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Definitely didn't forget about this .__.




    Fuu, thing are up to date so no problems on my part there (ignoring the fact I almost linked you the old bio...) xD

    Fuu stood mid-range away from the cloaked figure, recognising the cloak he war as that of the Akatsuki. Outstretching her right arm, she points right at Itachi and calls out in a rather brash manner You're one of the D-bags trying to take Chomei from me!! Well I'm not going down without a fight!
    Fuu places both her hands on her hips before leaning forward slightly and sticking her tongue out at Itachi.
    Then, without the use of seals, Fuu greats a gust of wind that seems to flow from behind her towards Itachi, with enough force to knock him over. Using this vulnerable moment, Fuu sprouts wings on her back and flies in an arc to her right, intending to hover just off the ground to Itachi's left side, where she would slam her right elbow into the side of his head.


    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30 +5
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.




    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords.
    (This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight it counts towards the users 3 per turn useage however large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method)
    Note: Can only be used by Fū.




    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.






    Just a note, Fuu doesn't need seals for wind jutsu and get's +5 damage boost to all wind jutsu.
    Hassle me if I don't reply after three days ;P
    Dayum! I forgot your bio was the seven tailed jinxD



    Itachi stood in front of Fuu, with his right hand sticking out of his akatsuki cloak as usual, looking at Fuu, as she was blabbing at him, when she was done he said "We don't have to do this, let yourself be captured, and your sacrifice wouldn't be in vain... jinchuriki!" after saying this, he noticed as Fuu releases a gust of wind, so Itachi wears his cloak properly, and swiftly unsheathe his katana with his right hand, while channeling wind chakra to it, and slashing down in front of him, he releases a gust of wind that neutralizes the incoming wind, then he sheathes it, while this is being done, Itachi activates his sharingan(2T) then with his sharingan, Itachi monitors Fuu's movements as she banks to his left, Itachi perceives, her taijutsu movement and as she comes to slam her elbow to itachi's head(I recon my left side) Itachi raises his left arm to block her elbow, forming his hand in 90 degress, with his arm vertically placed, he supports his left arm by holding his left arm with his right hand, and pushing just as her elbow impact his left arm, Itachi then channels wind chakra to his right hand, while leaving his left hand and forming a fist, he punches Fuu at her left side, as fast as he could, however because of how quickly he tried to punch her, the momentum of the blow would not be max, but the damage would be done.

    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.


    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
     
         
    Last edited by elmage; 11-30-2013 at 02:11 PM.

  4. #4
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    Dayum! I forgot your bio was the seven tailed jinxD



    Itachi stood in front of Fuu, with his right hand sticking out of his akatsuki cloak as usual, looking at Fuu, as she was blabbing at him, when she was done he said "We don't have to do this, let yourself be captured, and your sacrifice wouldn't be in vain... jinchuriki!" after saying this, he noticed as Fuu releases a gust of wind, so Itachi wears his cloak properly, and swiftly unsheathe his katana with his right hand, while channeling wind chakra to it, and slashing down in front of him, he releases a gust of wind that neutralizes the incoming wind, then he sheathes it, while this is being done, Itachi activates his sharingan(2T) then with his sharingan, Itachi monitors Fuu's movements as she banks to his left, Itachi perceives, her taijutsu movement and as she comes to slam her elbow to itachi's head(I recon my left side) Itachi raises his left arm to block her elbow, forming his hand in 90 degress, with his arm vertically placed, he supports his left arm by holding his left arm with his right hand, and pushing just as her elbow impact his left arm, Itachi then channels wind chakra to his right hand, while leaving his left hand and forming a fist, he punches Fuu at her left side, as fast as he could, however because of how quickly he tried to punch her, the momentum of the blow would not be max, but the damage would be done.

    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.


    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
    As Fuu's elbow is pushed off to the side, she notices Itachi motioning with his right hand as if he was going to punch Fuu. Wing's still on her back she flies just out of Itachi's reach by flying to the limits of short range above the ground while also moving several meters back.
    Now in her new vantage point, Fuu punches her right fist forward to unleash a tornado to press Itachi into the ground while dealing blunt force damage to him.


    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords.
    (This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight it counts towards the users 3 per turn useage however large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method)
    Note: Can only be used by Fū.




    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.






    Don't mind the lack of RP by me... O__O'
     
         

  5. #5
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    Achievements: made an OP bio retret....looks at my status, looks at yours


    Itachi was about to deliver his punch, when suddenly, he hit nothing but air, for there was no one there, he watched as Fuu flys backwards waiting for an aggressive action, then he noticed the jinchuriki put her hand forward, he fist clenched, he could see her channeling chakra to her fist, it was a familiar chakra nature, Itachi detoned, so he stomp his foot on the ground just as the hurricane was released, erupting from the ground, three pillars of fire evenly spaced, and significantly close enough to block the jins attack, Itachi wasted no time, making a single hand seal, exhibiting his mastery of the fire element, he releases a large sphere of fire ball at Fuu, then swinging his right hand diagonally upwards, he materializes chakra in his finger tips, quickly releasing an intangible blade of wind behind the fire ball as a surprise attack.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A-Rank
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
     
         

  6. #6
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    Achievements: made an OP bio retret....looks at my status, looks at yours


    Itachi was about to deliver his punch, when suddenly, he hit nothing but air, for there was no one there, he watched as Fuu flys backwards waiting for an aggressive action, then he noticed the jinchuriki put her hand forward, he fist clenched, he could see her channeling chakra to her fist, it was a familiar chakra nature, Itachi detoned, so he stomp his foot on the ground just as the hurricane was released, erupting from the ground, three pillars of fire evenly spaced, and significantly close enough to block the jins attack, Itachi wasted no time, making a single hand seal, exhibiting his mastery of the fire element, he releases a large sphere of fire ball at Fuu, then swinging his right hand diagonally upwards, he materializes chakra in his finger tips, quickly releasing an intangible blade of wind behind the fire ball as a surprise attack.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A-Rank
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
    It's just a tactical repositioning, I'll be back soon and I've had this status since they installed that plug-in :P

    Here's a challenge for you, say 'Fuu flew back' as fast as you can as many times as you can xD



    As Fuu's hurricane was interrupted by several pillars of flame, causing the fire to wildly dance around as the turbulent wind clashed with it. I figured as much from an Uchiha. Fuu thought to herself as she readied her next attack, releasing a compressed ball of wind (Just after your fireball) towards Itachi. The ball of wind would collide with the fire and overpower it, sending fire back towards Itachi in a severely weakened state (Due to +5 damage xD This might also interrupt you from forming the Wind Blade/New most spammable jutsu on NB).
    Fuu, wings still active, then darts around to the back of Itachi as she throws a flash bomb in front of his eyes before she can complete her movement, dropping low to the ground to hide in Itachi's shadow as the bomb detonates. As the flash detonates Fuu performs a low sweep (clockwise rotation) with her left leg at Itachi's ankles where she then presses off the ground, using her wings to help gather lift at a greater speed, before connecting her right foot with Itachi's chest in the form of a solid back kick as she continues the rotation to finish off with an impressive rotating aerial flip that she flourishes with a left foot heel drop to Itachi's left shoulder. The effect of this would be Itachi falling off balance with a bruised sternum and a broken left collar bone as he falls to the ground.


    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.




    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

     
         

  7. #7
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: Testament of fitness [closed]

    After the clash of wind and fire, a small bullet of wind still draws near Itachi, he simply breather out a ball of fire that neutralizes the wind, turning his gaze to Fuu who already threw a kunai tagged with flash? Explosive? Sealing? Itachi had no idea, he also noticed Fuu banking towards him, assuming Fuu is trying to get his back, however the kunai was still coming, he immediately put his fist in the direction of the kunai, and releases a hurricane which pushes it away, in case it's a bomb, while also looking away, and behind him so it won't affect him if it was a flash bomb. Looking back, he notices Fuu's attempt to sweep him off his feet, he lifts off the ground a little, slightly missing her leg while attempting to turn in mid air, then came the right back kick, but thanks to his sharingan, he was able to percieve the taijutsu attack, so putting his hands in a crossed form, he blocks the incoming kick then he exhales an intense stream of flames aimed at Fuu.

    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •