NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Live Madara big bad villain? seriously?

is alive Madara supposed to be tougher than edo 1 ? - cuz as far as i know, edo madara had immortality, and unlimited chakra on his side, his damn killable now.

so unless he eats the fruit, hes of less threat than obito was.

btw, the manga stinks these days horribly, hope u all know that

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD

Re: Live Madara big bad villain? seriously?

Implying it matter whether he's alive or not when they couldn't harm him regardless. How much damage has madara taken since he's been alive? Oh right, the suicide metoer and the jinton he wanted to take. My point? At least now he can go forth with becoming a Jin. They couldn't injure him before, they will now? Noit even hashi could be a match, just ask his back full of black rods and that mega rasenshuriken of naruto's madara tanked.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Implying it matter whether he's alive or not when they couldn't harm him regardless. How much damage has madara taken since he's been alive? Oh right, the suicide metoer and the jinton he wanted to take. My point? At least now he can go forth with becoming a Jin. They couldn't injure him before, they will now? Noit even hashi could be a match, just ask his back full of black rods and that mega rasenshuriken of naruto's madara tanked.
    i dont think madz will be a jin, that'd be cliche, then again, kishi has become king of cliche..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even Tsunade managed to hurt Madara with a punch once. Sorry but I dont see him surviving Naruto's TBB while being strangled in wood dragon.

BTW. Madara surviving that huge Rasenshuriken without any harm was the biggest asspul of recent times... A normal RS almost KO Kyuubi...

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Madara has a thick plot armor,confirmed this chapter.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Verseidon View Post
    i dont think madz will be a jin, that'd be cliche, then again, kishi has become king of cliche..
    Who said he would be...? I'm saying, this way he can go forth with advancing that plan. At least now there's a shit load more potential for him than eventually getting his ass kicked and sealed. At least now we can wonder... Will he genjutsu these tailed beasts and use them? Will he become jin of at least one of those beasts? will he be able to use his full powers now that he's not restricted by the power cap of being locked to a dead body? Will kishi make him continue moons eye and somehow sprout the flower?

As an edo the only one of those he could really do was control those jin because he was a zombie. Now he can do quite a bit more... + what people don't get is that, alive or as an Edo it's no different. In fact, edos are weaker than alive people FYI. Any lethal blow that could kill an alive person is enough to immobilize an edo enough to seal them, except now they're power capped by the edo body. A little replenishing chakra and body is useless if you never get a chance to use it (because your opponents will seal you the second they get, just check through the war if you don't believe me). Chakra for madara isn't even that of a big concern as he was able to fight for 24 hrs before getting senju dna anyway...

My point is, he has a lot more potential alive and, in fact, he's much stronger. People just don't analyse it properly enough to notice these small details.

PS: Edos don't have unlimited chakra. Their reserves simply replenish slowly. They can still only use as much chakra as they could when they were alive.

Even Tsunade managed to hurt Madara with a punch once. Sorry but I dont see him surviving Naruto's TBB while being strangled in wood dragon.

BTW. Madara surviving that huge Rasenshuriken without any harm was the biggest asspul of recent times... A normal RS almost KO Kyuubi...
    That was a mokuton bushin trap. At least read the manga first...

Anyway, the manga canonically stated that naruto's rasenshuriken did absolutely nothing. Or, are you saying you know more than hashirama who watched it happened? You have 0 idea what madara even did to survive it. Because hashirama said his wood dragon was stopping his chakra absorption jutsu doesn't mean it was stopping his jutsu overall. Just look at kisame when yamato suppressed his chakra, he still broke free. Everything isn't black and white.

Last edited by AGoodBoy; 11-28-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3

Madz becomes Jin, Madz loses via BS, Madz gets TNJ, Madz does Rinne Tensei

Classic Kishi

I doubt he did it for nothing he wouldn't have sacrificed immortality, unlimited chakra and his meteor jutsu withought some plan.

Rock Lee kicked him in half

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

LOL, why are you complaining about him being alive? Like he is alive to get murdered, he is alive to do somthing and at least we know what his trump card was. Also him saying thanks for saving me the trouble of weakining juubito means he could of, which means we havent seen his full power as of yet.

So yes how are they gonna hurt him? He is going to get a power up whether its the jin or the fruit or stealing chakra its gonna be somthing.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.

as a Edo he had decreased power level... he can fight at 100% now.
    as a Edo he could never advance his skill since he's on the max output right now...
    with his living body he can now become jinchuuriki of the ten tails or whatever, in order to get a huge level up in power... he'd be a double god or something O.o

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post

Classic Kishi

I doubt he did it for nothing he wouldn't have sacrificed immortality, unlimited chakra and his meteor jutsu withought some plan.

Well I give you the bold. Slipped my mind, but that wouldn't really happen again since he won't be sitting wide open synced to juubi. He'd be using susano'o this time around :/

LOL, why are you complaining about him being alive? Like he is alive to get murdered, he is alive to do somthing and at least we know what his trump card was. Also him saying thanks for saving me the trouble of weakining juubito means he could of, which means we havent seen his full power as of yet.

So yes how are they gonna hurt him? He is going to get a power up whether its the jin or the fruit or stealing chakra its gonna be somthing.
    Actually his power up is Sage mode (trump card). It's already sort of confirmed he has it. That would, believe it or not, make him far stronger than Juubito. The SO6P was a SM user (hence sage part); As we know, Senjutsu increases your power exponentially by gathering energy from nature and concatenating it with yours. In fact, Senjutsu is the basis of the juubi and tailed beasts as it is Natural energy that makes them up and re-briths them if they die. Madara is technically a Juubi-less Rikudo right now. Juubito was a pseudo Juubi jin rikudou as he didn't have the SM to go with it.

Just for reference, the sage created the moon off his normal stock and Sage energy. Imagine what madara can do with even a fraction of that amazing power... For an even bigger reference, hashirama goes from maxing out on Wood god (size of kyuubi) to maxing out on shinshuusenju( size of 5+ kyuubi). Madara's current power level is anyone's guess... But that way he shattered hashi's gates (like juubito) is already a clue to the shit that's about to go down.

Last edited by AGoodBoy; 11-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

It was an illusion,Mads is invincible

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Classic Kishi

yes im also thinking - he'll be talk no jutsu'd and use rinne tensei to revive everyone.¨

how boring though

kishi loves repeating because he has little originality without mythologies

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

yes im also thinking - he'll be talk no jutsu'd and use rinne tensei to revive everyone.¨

how boring though

kishi loves repeating because he has little originality without mythologies
    This is so true. Honestly, I'm excited like everyone else for madara, but kishi will find a way to **** it up and destroy all this badassery he built madara upon... My best guess is that naruto somehow learns of izuna or someone possibly closer to madara, and kishi makes madara obito V2: cry stronger.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3

Well I give you the bold. Slipped my mind, but that wouldn't really happen again since he won't be sitting wide open synced to juubi. He'd be using susano'o this time around :/
    You're right though, a serious Madara (which he is now) wouldn't have had any serious injuries so far from this war.

Quote Originally Posted by 2big View Post

lol, no

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O

Quote Originally Posted by Creedo View Post

Madara allowed Tsunade to hit him, and it was a clone they were fighting the entire time before she got stabbed.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just wait 4 what will happen maybe theres a secret and hes edo plus can feel so just wait things will b clear.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.

yall overestimate him. plus he cant get the fruit because on the tree didn't bloom and if you know anything about fruit the flowers have to bloom before making fruit. Plus do yall really think no one can hurt him sorry he is strong but not that strong.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

Plot saved Madara this chapter

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    yall overestimate him. plus he cant get the fruit because on the tree didn't bloom and if you know anything about fruit the flowers have to bloom before making fruit. Plus do yall really think no one can hurt him sorry he is strong but not that strong.
    Hashirama couldn't hurt him. In fact, hashirama got beat to shit, stabbed multiple times with his chakra levels being drained to the point of exhaustion. Madara didn't look like he even broke a sweat. And, this is the man madara said could stop him...

The gokage got shat on by him without so much as rustling his jimmies (other than the time he let onoki's jinton hit him).

If hashirama and the entire gokage couldn't lay a finger on the guy... when he was ****ing around... someone can now that he's serious? If any less than a group of 10 people injure this guy, especially now that he most likely has SM( increases sensing and durability), that's the biggest piece of plot. Period.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Madara wanted to feel the excitement of killing people which in Edo form lacked. Hence he was chilling out.
    But since he has got what he needed to feel the blood rushing through his veins, he'll be going beast mode stomping on everyone since he's a living being now (to avoid fatal blow to his body)

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.

Hashirama couldn't hurt him. In fact, hashirama got beat to shit, stabbed multiple times with his chakra levels being drained to the point of exhaustion. Madara didn't look like he even broke a sweat. And, this is the man madara said could stop him...

The gokage got shat on by him without so much as rustling his jimmies (other than the time he let onoki's jinton hit him).

If hashirama and the entire gokage couldn't lay a finger on the guy... when he was ****ing around... someone can now that he's serious? If any less than a group of 10 people injures this guy, especially now that he most likely has SM( increases sensing and durability), that's the biggest piece of plot. Period.
    what makes you think he has SM. we all know he likes to show off you don't think he would have shown it by know. he has a big ego, that's how his character was built. I think it would have been different the gokage had no intel on how he fights. plus in that fight had a lot of plot shield in it. madara looked out of breath in this chapter to me.