Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Seems people thought Madara was no match. How about this match up?

    Both with full control of their powers. Starting distance: 100 meters.
     
         

  2. #2
    -Klad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Klad- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    13,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beyond the deep sea .
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Who's Dr Manhattan ?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    The guy with the blue penis from watchmen.
     
         

  4. #4
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I.N.D.I.A.
    Posts
    7,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Faye
    status.<3
     



    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    This is tough one, but Dr. Manhattan takes this high diff though.
     
         

  5. #5
    Blaze Kick The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where the wind blows hot sand in my face.
    Posts
    8,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    If fusion existed in NV, and
    Gai fused with Kakashi,
    Gakashi would be the new solo
    king.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    The guy with the blue penis from watchmen.
    I think Aizen can put him under hypnosis and force him to kill himself, if that is possible.

    But I dont think these two can face off. A God of Death vs a being that can manipulate matter and energy, or so I understand, so it just doesnt seem right.
     
         

  6. #6
    Yami -Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    -Sasuke is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    It's Lord Hōgyoku Sōsuke Aizen former gobantai Taichou, for you..
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    I think Aizen can put him under hypnosis and force him to kill himself, if that is possible.

    But I dont think these two can face off. A God of Death vs a being that can manipulate matter and energy, or so I understand, so it just doesnt seem right.
    The thing is, Dr Manhattan can see the future and can atomize all matter with a mere thought. But Aizen has magic though.
     
         

  8. #8
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I.N.D.I.A.
    Posts
    7,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Faye
    status.<3
     



    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    I think Aizen can put him under hypnosis and force him to kill himself, if that is possible.

    But I dont think these two can face off. A God of Death vs a being that can manipulate matter and energy, or so I understand, so it just doesnt seem right.
    That's what makes this one interesting actually, one can manipulate physical particles other can manipulate spiritual particles.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Itachi75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Spiritual vs physical
    -
    the thing is Aizen doesn't have a physical body he has a spiritual one and Dr. Manhattan has never shown the ability to touch a spiritual body.
    -
    that being said, i doubt there can be a winner.
    -
    Dr. manhattan can't touch him, and I doubt Aizen can kill Dr. manhattan since Dr. manhattan is just OPed.
    -
    I guess a stalemate?
    -
    Unless Aizen's hypnotism can affect Dr. manhattan but even then i think that is doubtful, and probably useless, Dr. manhattan can make himself explode, but then he would be freed from Aizen.
    -
    man this would be a endless cycle. two immortals clashing for eternity.
    -
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi75; 11-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.

  10. #10
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:19. Estimated Time
    Spent Banned: 4 1/2 Months
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    call it a draw.
     
         

  11. #11
    -
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Aizen is a spiritual body.

    Call it physical and we have a winner (Dr. Manhattan).
     
         

  12. #12
    幻影のミリア P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Wtf is this? Dr manhattan rips a new ass hole.
     
         

  13. #13
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:19. Estimated Time
    Spent Banned: 4 1/2 Months
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi75 View Post
    Spiritual vs physical
    -
    the thing is Aizen doesn't have a physical body he has a spiritual one and Dr. Manhattan has never shown the ability to touch a spiritual body.
    -
    that being said, i doubt there can be a winner.
    -
    Dr. manhattan can't touch him, and I doubt Aizen can kill Dr. manhattan since Dr. manhattan is just OPed.
    -
    I guess a stalemate?
    -
    Unless Aizen's hypnotism can affect Dr. manhattan but even then i think that is doubtful, and probably useless, Dr. manhattan can make himself explode, but then he would be freed from Aizen.
    -
    man this would be a endless cycle. two immortals clashing for eternity.
    -
    Aizens Shikai is brokenly OP. As soon as hes under it, the best dr manhattan could do is draw. he could blow himself up in the illusion, while reality he could be decapitating himself or something.
     
         

  14. #14
    -Weezy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Weezy- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    6,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♧♣Kush inna mi brain♧♣
     



    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Cmon guys its clear who wins this all Dr Manhattan has to do is teleport his ass over to the bleach realm then Bammm!!! farts and get rid of all reishi and solo Aizen.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    Aizens Shikai is brokenly OP. As soon as hes under it, the best dr manhattan could do is draw. he could blow himself up in the illusion, while reality he could be decapitating himself or something.
    And to break out of said op Shikai, all you have to do is touch it. If Aizen so happens to swing his sword at Dr. Manhattan and it makes contact, the KS is broken. You don't think someone who said "The world's smartest man means no more to me than its smartest termite" could figure out how KS works after seeing it one time?
     
         

  16. #16
    ''Merc with a Mouth'' xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    6,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Manhattan neg diff.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    And to break out of said op Shikai, all you have to do is touch it. If Aizen so happens to swing his sword at Dr. Manhattan and it makes contact, the KS is broken. You don't think someone who said "The world's smartest man means no more to me than its smartest termite" could figure out how KS works after seeing it one time?
    He doesn't need to see it to figure out how it works. He's already seen it. He is omniscient. He sees past, present, and future all at once. He is all knowing. Only tacyeons particles can blind this godly vision.
     
         

  18. #18
    Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    xxSasukEkUnxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Conquering threads
    Posts
    3,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Manhattan is considered to beat DBZ neg diff. Just saying.

    Aizen can't even touch him, he's noncorporeal and can survive immense nuclear and plasmic forces easily, can walk on the sun and his senses are so high he can watch the core of atoms, with nano-second reaction time, he can also regenerate as long as his existence is in-tact, barely anyone can get over that.

    All he does is atomize him and the fight ends.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    He doesn't need to see it to figure out how it works. He's already seen it. He is omniscient. He sees past, present, and future all at once. He is all knowing. Only tacyeons particles can blind this godly vision.
    Yes, he will see it before it happens and will know what it is, but can he know how to counter it if it is a technique not known to his verse? I don't think he is fully omniscient as well, but he is up there.


    It don't matter though since there isn't a thing Aizen can do to beat this guy.
     
         

  20. #20
    戦闘機 Nebula's Avatar
    Status
    Nebula is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jewjitsu is so frail. u_u
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Manhatten takes this easily lmfao
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    Yes, he will see it before it happens and will know what it is, but can he know how to counter it if it is a technique not known to his verse? I don't think he is fully omniscient as well, but he is up there.


    It don't matter though since there isn't a thing Aizen can do to beat this guy.
    Well, he can always decide to invest in Tacyeon research lol.
     
         

  22. #22
    Hero of the Hidden Leaf The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    3,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dattebayo!"
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    Dr Manhattan wins easily.
     
         

  23. #23
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sosuke Aizen vs Dr Manhattan

    think Aizen can put him under hypnosis and force him to kill himself, if that is possible.
    being immortal was the first trick manhattan learnt. plus i doubt someone who knows the future perfectly, cant predict and avoid KS

    Yes, he will see it before it happens and will know what it is, but can he know how to counter it if it is a technique not known to his verse?
    yes because in his own future its already hit him. and knowing aizen he will explain to him how it works 5 seconds ago

    Aizens Shikai is brokenly OP. As soon as hes under it, the best dr manhattan could do is draw. he could blow himself up in the illusion, while reality he could be decapitating himself or something.
    or atomise the entire area around him. aizens shikai is not like tsukuyomi. its not total control. manhattan can move of his own free will like yamamoto did


    the thing is Aizen doesn't have a physical body he has a spiritual one and Dr. Manhattan has never shown the ability to touch a spiritual body.
    so do hollows and chad hit a hollow with a steel pole.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •