Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    I just had a thought.

    I think I know Itachi why did not kill Orochimaru when he could have back when the latter tried to steal the former's body.
    Could it be because he knew Orochimaru would leave Akatsuki after that, then become an enemy of Akatsuki? That he knew Orochimaru's potential as an enemy of Akatsuki?
    Orochimaru is not dumb, and he is not weak. Orochimaru is a Sannin. And he proved to be a hated enemy of Akatsuki.

    Dat Itachi
     
         

  2. #2
    The Rikudou Sennin miromiro's Avatar
    Status
    miromiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I just had a thought.

    I think I know Itachi why did not kill Orochimaru when he could have back when the latter tried to steal the former's body.
    Could it be because he knew Orochimaru would leave Akatsuki after that, then become an enemy of Akatsuki? That he knew Orochimaru's potential as an enemy of Akatsuki?
    Orochimaru is not dumb, and he is not weak. Orochimaru is a Sannin. And he proved to be a hated enemy of Akatsuki.

    Dat Itachi
    Itachi couldn't have predicted that Orochimaru would leave Akatsuki. The reason he didn't kill him was because they were theoretically "comrades" - there was just that essence between Akatsuki members to show each other their powers. We don't know why Orochimaru left Akatsuki, most probably he did something against the laws and they wanted to kill him.
     
         

  3. #3
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Hmmmmm prolly but idk....but why exactly did orochimaru quit akatsuki?
     
         

  4. #4
    #TH - J AV -'s Avatar
    Status
    - J AV - is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Erza
    Posts
    5,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania
     



    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    May be possible,,,,

    But itachi soloed orochimaru, U_u
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Europa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my own ass
    Posts
    3,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    She think I'm a window of
    opportunity, close curtains.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    That's a nice perspective on the situation. Why not let Akatsuki pick up more enemies over time?!

    And because you can't kill Orochimaru.
     
         

  6. #6
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by miromiro View Post
    Itachi couldn't have predicted that Orochimaru would leave Akatsuki. The reason he didn't kill him was because they were theoretically "comrades" - there was just that essence between Akatsuki members to show each other their powers. We don't know why Orochimaru left Akatsuki, most probably he did something against the laws and they wanted to kill him.
    I disagree. Itachi is smart, and could easily have predicted what Orochimaru did next. It doesn't really take a genius to see what would happen next.
    And we do know why Orochimaru left Akatsuki, it was for that exact reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi4real View Post
    Hmmmmm prolly but idk....but why exactly did orochimaru quit akatsuki?
    After failing to take Itachi's body.
    Quote Originally Posted by jigar7007 View Post
    May be possible,,,,

    But itachi soloed orochimaru, U_u
    Captain Obvious returns
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc View Post
    That's a nice perspective on the situation. Why not let Akatsuki pick up more enemies over time?!

    And because you can't kill Orochimaru.
    Exactly
     
         

  7. #7
    The Rikudou Sennin miromiro's Avatar
    Status
    miromiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I disagree. Itachi is smart, and could easily have predicted what Orochimaru did next. It doesn't really take a genius to see what would happen next.
    And we do know why Orochimaru left Akatsuki, it was for that exact reason.
    So... he left because he was unable to steal Itachi's body?
     
         

  8. #8
    - UchihaNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Itachi had no reason to kill him. He was the member of Akatsuki - Nagato would've hanged him.

    Not to mention, Itachi is no philosopher. When he left, Itachi couldn't wander off to try and find Orochimaru. What's the point?

    Itachi probably knew about the Curse Mark and transfer project so he waited for him to come with Sasuke somehow to kill him.
     
         

  9. #9
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by miromiro View Post
    So... he left because he was unable to steal Itachi's body?
    I guess so....and he dudnt even try to attempt to again...
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Onetimepost2's Avatar
    Status
    Onetimepost2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konohamuramu > Hiruzen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post
    Itachi had no reason to kill him. He was the member of Akatsuki - Nagato would've hanged him.

    Not to mention, Itachi is no philosopher. When he left, Itachi couldn't wander off to try and find Orochimaru. What's the point?

    Itachi probably knew about the Curse Mark and transfer project so he waited for him to come with Sasuke somehow to kill him.
    One does not simply "hang" the solo king
     
         

  11. #11
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by miromiro View Post
    So... he left because he was unable to steal Itachi's body?
    That's what Narutopedia says, and that's the most likely answer. It was never explicitly stated, but knowing Orochimaru, that was most likely the case.
     
         

  12. #12
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post
    Itachi had no reason to kill him. He was the member of Akatsuki - Nagato would've hanged him.

    Not to mention, Itachi is no philosopher. When he left, Itachi couldn't wander off to try and find Orochimaru. What's the point?

    Itachi probably knew about the Curse Mark and transfer project so he waited for him to come with Sasuke somehow to kill him.
    Whats the purpose of nagato hanging itachi( IF HE COULD)?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

     
         

  14. #14
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    I always figured Itachi decided not to kill Orochimaru because he was a pacifist. He preferred not to kill, he didn't care for it because of the war he saw at such a young age. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Itachi's genjutsu fighting style is all due to his pacifist ways.
     
         

  15. #15
    The Rikudou Sennin miromiro's Avatar
    Status
    miromiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    That's what Narutopedia says, and that's the most likely answer. It was never explicitly stated, but knowing Orochimaru, that was most likely the case.
    This doesn't sound like a reason to leave Akatsuki to be honest, only because you're unable to take one's body doesn't mean you have to leave the whole organization. This also doesn't justify why Akatsuki were after him after he left, this actually tells us he's done something wrong to the organization itself.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaNagashi View Post
    Itachi had no reason to kill him. He was the member of Akatsuki - Nagato would've hanged him.
    Yeah, not so much. Kakuzu killed dozens of his partners before he was finally partnered with Hidan, who couldn't be killed. However, that didn't seem to be a problem, as he was simply assigned new ones.

    OT: Pretty plausible.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    That's because the both worked for Danzo

    Both were spies

    Itachi has nothing against oro
     
         

  18. #18
    a c i d r a p Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    m o n s t e r
     



    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Knowing Itachi , it's plausible .
     
         

  19. #19
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kami View Post
    I always figured Itachi decided not to kill Orochimaru because he was a pacifist. He preferred not to kill, he didn't care for it because of the war he saw at such a young age. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Itachi's genjutsu fighting style is all due to his pacifist ways.
    That's what I thought before. I just added on to that idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    That's because the both worked for Danzo

    Both were spies

    Itachi has nothing against oro
    I don't think Orochimaru was working for Konoha at that time.
     
         

  20. #20
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    I think I know Itachi why did not kill Orochimaru when he could have back when the latter tried to steal the former's body.
    Could it be because he knew Orochimaru would leave Akatsuki after that, then become an enemy of Akatsuki? That he knew Orochimaru's potential as an enemy of Akatsuki?
    Orochimaru is not dumb, and he is not weak. Orochimaru is a Sannin. And he proved to be a hated enemy of Akatsuki.
    and to the entire planet since hes a selfish mass murderer who executed hiruzen for the lulz. no itachis actions were purely cowardly and selfish

    That's because the both worked for Danzo

    Both were spies

    Itachi has nothing against oro
    everyone knew orochimaru as an unrepetent sociopath who laughed in jiraiyas face and massacred kids to make yamato. spy or not, oro was a terrorist thug.
    Itachi had no reason to kill him. He was the member of Akatsuki - Nagato would've hanged him.
    kakuzu and hidan massacred their partners with no punishment given out. its leaving that is the problem here. obito got so freaking mad when konan left. also no reason? how about in the fukin interest of saving fukin lives

    Not to mention, Itachi is no philosopher. When he left, Itachi couldn't wander off to try and find Orochimaru.
    um yes he could. he didnt because he doesnt want to protect innocent people
    I always figured Itachi decided not to kill Orochimaru because he was a pacifist. He preferred not to kill
    itachi killed his clan because they were going ot hurt even more people. he had a choice and made it. orochimaru gave him a choice too. "kill me here or i will continue on my child massacring way unopposed and destroy konoha on a whim"
    itachi chose to let thousands of people die and let a known mass murdering sociopath go without the slightest hint of capture or sealing. i mean yes he doesnt want to kill. yet doesnt he have totsuka? cant he beat him down and show him to nagato and say "yeah this rat fuk tried to off me, kill him boss". but no, itachi hit his head and became braindamagingly stupid.


    he didn't care for it because of the war he saw at such a young age. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Itachi's genjutsu fighting style is all due to his pacifist ways.
    itachi is a brutal evil sociopath whos guilty of the worst act of murder and death in narutoverses history, the uchiha massacre. so dont tell me hes all against killing when he has probably the biggest body count. plus all the people that would die if not for outside help on itachis orders, like when he told sasuke to kill his own friends. only reason narutos not dead is kyuubi. if killing and death so disgusted him then the thought of sasuke doing it would have been even worse. but it wasnt. he casually ordered a slaughter
    One does not simply "hang" the solo king
    one does not simply spy on obito
    . Itachi is smart,
    which is why he stood back and did nothing for 10 years
    The reason he didn't kill him was because they were theoretically "comrades" - there was just that essence between Akatsuki members to show each other their powers
    that doesnt explain why he wouldnt go after orochimaru after that. or any other villain for that matter
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    This is plausible since I don't think any one knows why Oro actually left. Also I think Itachi took the arm as punishment much like hiruzen sealing his arms
     
         

  22. #22
    Anbu Veteran Black Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Black Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    I'm going to have to agree. During the three way Sannin showdown Orochimaru was going to leave Naruto alive out of respect for the Akatsuki until he'd already mastered the resengan as a genin and knew that the strongest tailed beast inside a kid like that would spell trouble for him in the future.
     
         

  23. #23
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    and to the entire planet since hes a selfish mass murderer who executed hiruzen for the lulz. no itachis actions were purely cowardly and selfish


    everyone knew orochimaru as an unrepetent sociopath who laughed in jiraiyas face and massacred kids to make yamato. spy or not, oro was a terrorist thug.

    kakuzu and hidan massacred their partners with no punishment given out. its leaving that is the problem here. obito got so freaking mad when konan left. also no reason? how about in the fukin interest of saving fukin lives

    um yes he could. he didnt because he doesnt want to protect innocent people

    itachi killed his clan because they were going ot hurt even more people. he had a choice and made it. orochimaru gave him a choice too. "kill me here or i will continue on my child massacring way unopposed and destroy konoha on a whim"
    itachi chose to let thousands of people die and let a known mass murdering sociopath go without the slightest hint of capture or sealing. i mean yes he doesnt want to kill. yet doesnt he have totsuka? cant he beat him down and show him to nagato and say "yeah this rat fuk tried to off me, kill him boss". but no, itachi hit his head and became braindamagingly stupid.



    itachi is a brutal evil sociopath whos guilty of the worst act of murder and death in narutoverses history, the uchiha massacre. so dont tell me hes all against killing when he has probably the biggest body count. plus all the people that would die if not for outside help on itachis orders, like when he told sasuke to kill his own friends. only reason narutos not dead is kyuubi. if killing and death so disgusted him then the thought of sasuke doing it would have been even worse. but it wasnt. he casually ordered a slaughter

    one does not simply spy on obito

    which is why he stood back and did nothing for 10 years

    that doesnt explain why he wouldnt go after orochimaru after that. or any other villain for that matter
    Thanks for responding to this month old thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    This is plausible since I don't think any one knows why Oro actually left. Also I think Itachi took the arm as punishment much like hiruzen sealing his arms
    He didn't take Orochimaru's hand. It was shown in Orochimaru's lair back in Part 1 when Kabuto and Orochimaru were talking about Itachi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Lee View Post
    I'm going to have to agree. During the three way Sannin showdown Orochimaru was going to leave Naruto alive out of respect for the Akatsuki until he'd already mastered the resengan as a genin and knew that the strongest tailed beast inside a kid like that would spell trouble for him in the future.
    Is that what happened? I thought Orochimaru tried to kill Naruto so Akatsuku wouldn't get him.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Wasnt orochimaru paired with itachi at first? He just didnt wanna kill his partner.
     
         

  25. #25
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Itachi, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Wasnt orochimaru paired with itachi at first? He just didnt wanna kill his partner.
    No. He was with Sasori.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •