Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Madara becoming Ten tails host could be not bad writting, purpouse of Juubi Jin Obito

Hello guys I would like to debunk very often thoughts around Naruto base that "Madara becoming Ten tails host could be bad writing and redundant." I don't think so, and I will try to elaborate why while Proving that it could be great writting and interesting plot twist... also it has a lot of potential. Let's begin

Madara's Plan and ways to realize/execute it

^^ Madara clearly stated that he need living body to become ten tails host...

- We know that Madara's plan was being ressurected and then become ten tails host.

^^ Madara finally got alive again, so first phase of plan is realized. Now he just need Ten tails to become it's host.

But tailed beasts are currently free, ten tails is no more...

How can he seal all of them in such short time to become ten tails host ?

Answer:

^^ Gedo Mazou can absorb tailed beasts in short time... but it can be also tricky as we remember that tailed beasts were already sealed inside Gedo Mazou..., so that they could be so fast reabsorbed.

^^However four tails mentioned that his chakra is only bound to edo Tensei Jinchurki body with stake... outer path of Rinnegan chain... but his real chakra is inside Gedo Mazou body...

The Gadou Mazou is currently inside Obito:

We also don't know what happened to Shinjuu/God Tree...

^^ It can absorb a lot of chakra in very short amount of time, so If Madara connect to it, then he can retrieve tailed beasts in short time and reacreate Ten tails.

Also there is still possibility that Madara uses Ying Yang release as SOSP to strip tailed beasts of their chakra:

Now let me debunk the arguments people are using very often against this idea.

Arguments against Madara becoming Ten tails host

1) It would be redundant as Story could repeat.

Counter: It could not repeat as Obito was only Juubi Jin to give us taste of it's power... remember that he was holding back avoiding massive killing but Madara doesn't not care and only wish to put humankind into sleep. It could also gives great challenge to Naruto and Sasuke and push them to their limits...

2) What was the point of Obito being Ten tails host then ?

- give us taste of ten tails power

- shows to us the weakness of Ten tails host:

3) Ten tails was shown as disappointing beast, so what could be the point to ressurect it once again

- Ten tails was not complete and didn't show all of it's power
    - Obito was holding back just caring for everyone to give up and accept his plan while he realize it.

4) What could Madara as Ten tails Host bring fresh to the manga ?

- Possesing Senjutsu so he could have truelly no weakness
    - Awesome battle
    - See full potential of Edo Hokages... especially Hashirama with his Buddha Statue
    - gives Naruto and Sasuke great challenge
    - Not holding back and shows to use full power of Ten tails
    - Possibility of getting more powerfull Ten tails beast then Obito had... as he can add complete Hachibi from Killer bee and some amount of Kyuubi cause Naruto has plot shield and can not be killed.

5) What would be the point of releasing Tailed beasts to seal them again

- Alliance Shinobi could interract and get more sympathy while also noticing they are not hostile
    - Tailed beasts could thanks shinobi alliance by fighting and aiding them for some moment increasing strength of bond between beasts and humans.
    - Naruto could talk with them and maybe get some present
    - Naruto could get Shukaku and Gyuuki chakra so he could get complete of Tailed beasts chakra, maybe SOSP could appear inside him
    - Tailed beasts could be shown fighting with their full abilities
    - Irony of vitory earned by hard word to be lost in seconds in easy way... Kishi loves to troll.

Either Ten tails host what I mentioned or Madara will eat Forbidden fruit.

Summary :
    • Madara becoming Ten tails Host could serve well plot because it was his plan from the begining. Also Madara could have Senjutsu so no weakness and could not hold back most likely so we would expierience true power of Ten tails. Also pure actions and a lot of awesome battle with potential not even mentioning final moment of danger for SA.
    • Madara keep going according to his plan as proved that he revived himself, while some of people doubted that he could... next is becoming Ten tails host and Madara will try at least
    • Madara becoming Ten tails host could not be redundant for story or plot as Madara would not hold back and be trully threat to the Word. It could bring a lot of potential to awesome battles and develop Madara's character and power further.
    • Obito's point of being Ten tails host was to give him his five minutes of his trumph and prove that he was not trolled and reached his point. Also his point was to reveal weakness of Ten tails Host... and most likely to give us taste/glimpse of what really capable of is Ten tails...
    • Revival of Ten Tails beast could serve plot well, cause
      - Ten tails was not complete and didn't show all of it's power
      - Obito was holding back just caring for everyone to give up and accept his plan while he realize it.
    • Madara as Ten tails Host could bring all these fresh intersting events:
      - Possesing Senjutsu so he could have truelly no weakness
      - Awesome battle
      - See full potential of Edo Hokages... especially Hashirama with his Buddha Statue
      - gives Naruto and Sasuke great challenge
      - Not holding back and shows to use full power of Ten tails
      - Possibility of getting more powerfull Ten tails beast then Obito had... as he can add complete Hachibi from Killer bee and some amount of Kyuubi cause Naruto has plot shield and can not be killed.
    • What would be the point of releasing Tailed beasts to seal them again
      - Alliance Shinobi could interract and get more sympathy while also noticing they are not hostile
      - Tailed beasts could thanks shinobi alliance by fighting and aiding them for some moment increasing strength of bond between beasts and humans.
      - Naruto could talk with them and maybe get some present
      - Naruto could get Shukaku and Gyuuki chakra so he could get complete of Tailed beasts chakra, maybe SOSP could appear inside him
      - Tailed beasts could be shown fighting with their full abilities
      - Irony of vitory earned by hard word to be lost in seconds in easy way... Kishi loves to troll.
    • Madara can recreate Ten tails via Using Gedo mazou or God Tree to reabsorb tailed beasts or using Yin-Yang release to strip tailed beasts of their chakra.

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thougths !

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 11-28-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno

Re: Madara becoming Ten tails host could be not bad writting, purpouse of Juubi Jin O

good theory mate

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara becoming Ten tails host could be not bad writting, purpouse of Juubi Jin O

Disagree. It would be a simple rehash of Juubi Jinchuriki Obito. And that would be bad writing, evidently so.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night

I agree with you. It also makes sense because the sage said the tailed beasts will be in different forms and with different names then they have now. So naruto will probably change the way they look after madara is defeated

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sickness of this world is
    destroying all the dreams. The
    fools are kings, tearing apart
    the soul

Im sorry, I didnt read all that.
    Now,pertaining to what I believe is the subject.
    Madara becoming the Juubi jin was the plan all along, so it would only make sense.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

This is basically the same as in Obito succeedin in reviving everyone like Nagato,its bad writing imo.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i love your theories

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    This is basically the same as in Obito succeedin in reviving everyone like Nagato,its bad writing imo.
    Kishi doesn't care for that... as everyone was convinced that another atempt on Obito to ressurect Madara could be bad writting and redundant/recycling of story etc.... and guess what happened.

Madara forced Obito to ressurect him but using another way... The point still stands that he got ressurected.

Now same will happen with becoming Ten tails host... but using another way then Obito sure... but anyway he will become Ten tails host, so point will be same, just another method. So let's wait and see...

Madara will at least try to become ten tails host, that is sure. Mark my words

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

But the tailed beast aren't bounded by the mazo chains anymore so they can't be sealed again that easily, so i disagree...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    But the tailed beast aren't bounded by the mazo chains anymore so they can't be sealed again that easily, so i disagree...
    I know... but Kishi plot no jutsu could changes some ways...

Either that or Rinnegan or God Tree is gonna play key role in retrieving Tailed beasts ... or at least all of their chakra.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL HAIL LORD HIRUZEN

Nice theory my thoughts exactly. More likely I would say he seal them via the godtree, or it would be awesome if he used yin-yang release, and kishimoto explain more details about the release

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

No.

It would be the same fight all over again, besides it takes three days to seal a tailed beast into Gedo Mazo.

Also with it wouldn't make sense for them all to be divided and extracted only to be resealed and the Ten Tails revived again a few chapters later.

It just wouldn't make sense.

It was a 80 or so chapter long battle with Ten Tails, it would just be anther 80 chapters of the exact same thing.

That's boring and it is bad writing.

Last edited by saw2097; 11-28-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The tree will probably grow the fruit and Madara will eat it. If not then he will become the Juubi host.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

I would also like to add that Madara would need the Gedo Mazo, which is sealed away inside of Obito.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.

Madara wont become t=the jin
    If he dosent its only a matter of time before the alliance finshes him.

Rinnigan Madara is powerful indeed. But hard to believe he can take on Naruto, Sasuke Minato, Kakashi, the kages, Orochimaru, the many other high level main Jounin, Th K11, All of the tailed beasts and the other support characters woth no diff. lol.
    He will need to act quick.

Madara will eat the fruit, and become the next god, becoming more powerful than the Juubi Jin

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sword belongs to the
    warrior in who the old ways
    have joined the new

Yeah I say no aswell I see Madara eating the fruit vs Naruto as the ten tails this battle could be epic. Hope Madara don't fall to tnj. Good theory though.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

For Madara to become the Ten Tails host, he'd have to:

Obtain all the Bijuu and seal them into Gedo Mazo
    Wait for Gedo Mazo to actually transform into the Ten Tails
    Seal it into himself

I think it would not reflect Kishimoto's best writing ability if he were to let all these things happen while Four Hokages, Five Kages, a Sannin, Naruto and Sasuke and the rest of the shinobi world are there to oppose.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    For Madara to become the Ten Tails host, he'd have to:

Obtain all the Bijuu and seal them into Gedo Mazo
    Wait for Gedo Mazo to actually transform into the Ten Tails
    Seal it into himself

I think it would not reflect Kishimoto's best writing ability if he were to let all these things happen while Four Hokages, Five Kages, a Sannin, Naruto and Sasuke and the rest of the shinobi world are there to oppose.
    Maybe you are right

But one thing is certain Madara will need and get ten tails power, but how it is not important:

1) by eating Forbidden fruit
    2) Stripping Tailed beasts of their chakra, so he will have just ten tails chakra without mind
    3) by becoming Ten tails host.