Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We could be on the cusp of a new arc....theory..

Am I the only one that thinks it would be a major ass pull by Kishi to state that Madara is now somehow able to defeat everybody, despite the fact that yet AGAIN even with Rinnegan he just was beaten by Hashirama, not to mention Naruto, Kages, all the Kage-level shinbo (Kakashi, Gai, Darui, Oro, ect), the other EDO's Orochimaru now has claim to, and tens of thousands of other varying level shinobi?....

However, if Kishi wanted to he could have Madara steal Obito's Sharigan, use his MS away to any part of the NV, and then BAM.. a new arc.

This maybe what Kishi was trying to indicate when he implied that Madara was more deadly alive than as EDO, because now he can roam the earth and build up whatever he needs to ect ect...

Because let's face it there is now way EDO Madara is weaker than regular.. I mean... Dude had INFINITE chakra..
    How much chakra did those meteors, Susanoos, Katons, clones, wood releases, EMS activation, Rinnegan techniques, all of them add up to be?... at one point he had freaking like a dozen or two susanoo's going at once?.. that was prior to pulling out PS after fighting for a looooong time..

Anyways!... I really don't know what Kishi is planning but if he wanted to he could definitely start a new arc. Orochimaru could have something to do with it since he's been waiting.. IDK but I just think it would be an easy way for Kishi to start a new arc and end this one with some what little little little remaining consistency instead of ass pull after ass pull.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.

Re: We could be on the cusp of a new arc....theory..

I'd rather prefer that Madara escaped and hid for the time being, ending with a time skip. It just feels like Kishi is rushing the manga if he's pulling out fights after fight.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL HAIL LORD HIRUZEN

Madara was even trying, and didn't give a fuk about the entire fodder alliance including the 4 edos

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That would be cool, but I doubt it. Kishi is probably just going to troll us.