Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 76
  1. #1
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    PS :Please don't bring Edo or Alive Rinnegan Madara into the equation ( because:
    -the former was focusing on the Rinne Tensei and since Obito is weakened , he don't have to stall Hashirama , also he needed to make them think they had him so they don't kill Obito.
    -Lets wait and see for Alive current Madara )


    Note : There is no character fanboyisme or bashing in this thread , please read it until the end before posting and thank you.


    Hashirama :


    Hashirama's power are the same as Juubi ( Same wood Golem , same ability to absorb chakra via Mokuton etc... )
    albeit naturally weaker ( because its the freaking Juubi )

    Same technique as Rikudo himself which is the Senpo: Myojinmon



    In short Hashirama has reached the pinnacle of the younger son's power which make him equal to him imo.




    Madara :


    He doesn't have the eyes of the elder Son , its as simple as that.


    And Please don't say BS like the elder son's eye = EMS , because its false.
    That eye is either a Rinnegan and kishi drew it like that by mistake or an Imperfect Rinnegan.



    The reason Madara is not one the same level as Hashirama :


    The reason the eyes of the elder son aren't a Rinnegan ( or at least doesn't look like one ) is that he lacks the Yang part and vitality of his brother.
    Same thing goes for the Younger son or Hashirama ( since they are equal imo ) , their Mokuton is not as powerful as it should be because they lack the Yin part and the powerful chakra of the Elder son.

    Note : Elder son is Yin oriented ( thought he does have a Yang part but is very weak compared to his brother ).
    Younger Son is Yang oriented ( thought he does have a Yin part but very weak compared to his brother )


    The two sons are both weaker than their father despite having Max Yin , little Yang ( Elder ) and Max Yang , little Yin ( Younger )
    Their father had a Perfect Yin/Yang ratio.
    You get my point ? Maximizing Yin or Yang will never make it better than a perfect ratio.

    Now we have seen Dojutsu getting more powerful by strong Yang entities ( Yang Kurama empowered Sasuke , and Kakashi )

    Hashirama's cells empowers the Sharingan like Shisui's MS ( reducing the charge time from 10 years to a day ) , Obito's MS ( Kamui without blindness ) , Madara's EMS ( evolved it into Rinnegan )

    And so it should work the same way for the opposite side ( Powerful Chakra of the Yin+ High Chakra reserve of the Yang part would perfect the Mokuton )

    In short Madara didn't reach the pinnacle of the Elder son's power and that's why he had to use a Bijuu to force a very near stalemate with Hashirama.

    Now why Madara didn't reach his full potential ?

    We don't have a response from the author to that but my opinion is this :


    SO6P knew that his elder son's idea of peace is wrong so he programmed a limitation to the descendants of the latter and that limitation is :

    The elder son's descendants will never reach their full potential if they are full of hatred and have the same ideal as their ancestor.
    And if they dropped hatred and ideals and followed the ideal of the Younger son , then they would be able to reach their full potential.
    ( He couldn't do the same to his elder son because he already reached his full potential and it was too late for him ).

    I'll explain what i just said with Manga facts :



    Madara said : " If the two opposing forces cooperates , real happiness can be obtained. "

    In case of that version of Madara and Hashirama that would have never worked , because even though Madara didn't have his hatred toward Hashirama anymore , he still had the same ideals as the Elder son here ( cooperation is nothing but a silent fight ) ( while i'll walk towards my real dream ) :


    And of course he still deep inside hate Tobirama for what he did.

    And so that's what stopped him from reaching his full potential and cooperates for real with Hashirama.




    Conclusion :



    Sasuke will eventually accomplish that and reach his full potential ( thus surpassing Madara like Tobirama and Oro said ) and he will cooperates for real with Naruto and thus true peace and happiness will be achieved.




    Thank you for reading
     
         
    Last edited by Ahmed1993; 11-28-2013 at 11:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    they are at the same lvl just Hashirama is little stonger with his stamina and has a bigger chakara pool
     
         

  3. #3
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    I'm sorry but why did you make this thread when everyone knows EMS Madara isn't on Hashirama's level? If they denied it they are just a tard/troll.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    well...he is on the same level in battle...we have seen that.

    his mindset definitely isnt on the same level as hashirama yes
     
         

  5. #5
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewperez View Post
    they are at the same lvl just Hashirama is little stonger with his stamina and has a bigger chakara pool
    Correction : Kyuubi + EMS Madara =< Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Vongola View Post
    I'm sorry but why did you make this thread when everyone knows EMS Madara isn't on Hashirama's level? If they denied it they are just a tard/troll.
    I just needed to clarify things ( to myself included ) and please watch your language ( no offence ) so that no flame war erupt.
    Thank you.
     
         

  6. #6
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    well...he is on the same level in battle...we have seen that.

    his mindset definitely isnt on the same level as hashirama yes
    Again , Kyuubi + EMS Madara are more or less on the same level as Hashirama.
     
         

  7. #7
    Mr. Outside is bae Pirate King's Avatar
    Status
    Pirate King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hump town baby hump town
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    so much text.. cant... keep.. reading
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    [QUOTE=Ahmed1993;13843115]Correction : Kyuubi + EMS Madara =< Hashirama.



    idk about that loll ur wrongg buddy mito came to hashirama for aid so idk if that equals out
     
         

  9. #9
    Risk's Avatar
    Status
    Risk is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    I disagree.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Madara is superior than that overrated shit in my little world .
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by We Are Pain View Post
    so much text.. cant... keep.. reading
    Read part by part when you fell like it , but thank you anyway


    [QUOTE=andrewperez;13843130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Correction : Kyuubi + EMS Madara =< Hashirama.



    idk about that loll ur wrongg buddy mito came to hashirama for aid so idk if that equals out

    Read the manga dude.
     
         

  12. #12
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Focus View Post
    I disagree.
    Can you state why my friend ? that would really help.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    Madara is superior than that overrated shit in my little world .
    Please no character bashing.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    [QUOTE=Ahmed1993;13843141]Read part by part when you fell like it , but thank you anyway


    Quote Originally Posted by andrewperez View Post


    Read the manga dude.
    i do read the manga buddy minto uzumaki help Hashirama out , maadara is at the same lvl
     
         

  14. #14
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama because he lost to him. No need for further argument. But lovely thread
     
         

  15. #15
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    [QUOTE=andrewperez;13843159]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Read part by part when you fell like it , but thank you anyway



    i do read the manga buddy minto uzumaki help Hashirama out , maadara is at the same lvl




    What was that again ?
     
         

  16. #16
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    [QUOTE=andrewperez;13843159]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Read part by part when you fell like it , but thank you anyway



    i do read the manga buddy minto uzumaki help Hashirama out , maadara is at the same lvl
    Mito must have invisibility no jutsu since we couldn't see her fighting alongside Hashi at VotE
     
         

  17. #17
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama because he lost to him. No need for further argument. But lovely thread
    I explained why he is but thank you anyway
     
         

  18. #18
    Risk's Avatar
    Status
    Risk is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    Can you state why my friend ? that would really help.
    We don't know the limits of either sons. It's just an assumption on your part that Hashirama is on the younger son's level.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama because he lost to him. No need for further argument. But lovely thread
    ??? how did he loose if he still alive?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    I agree, nice read
     
         

  21. #21
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Focus View Post
    We don't know the limits of either sons. It's just an assumption on your part that Hashirama is on the younger son's level.
    Well true , but since the Juubi has the same Jutsu as Hashirama ( on much higher level of course ) its safe to assume its the same for the Younger son.
    Also Hashirama is hyped as much as the Rikudo. ( but that's hype anyway ).

    But i respect your opinion
     
         

  22. #22
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    I agree, nice read
    Thank you bro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewperez View Post
    ??? how did he loose if he still alive?
    He lost the fight , whether he survived or not.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Fighter2011's Avatar
    Status
    Fighter2011 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Madara and hashirama are on the same level. Just because hashirama is a little bit stronger does not mean he's on an entirely different level.

    And please stop saying madara+Kyuubi. Kurama was part of his power. The beast was being controlled by madara and actually had a contract, making it his summon. Are you saying that summoning are not part of someone's power?
     
         

  24. #24
    Nine-tailed fox Youmu Aya San's Avatar
    Status
    Aya San is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at Mister Donuts
    Posts
    13,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 Kawaii to live 2 Sugoi to
    die
    .
     



    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    Madara is on a different level intellect wise
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut
     

    Re: Why EMS Madara is not on the same level as Hashirama.

    TL;DR

    Good show chap.
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •