Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Iron Bowl

So the only game that matters all year ever comes on Saturday at 2:30 central time. Thats right, the Iron Bowl between the most dominant team in sports for the last 4 years, Alabama, plays a resurgent Auburn team that gets by by playing the little sisters of the poor all year. The number 1 team in all the land plays the number 4 Auburn Tigers. Last year was one of the greatest drubbings in the history of the game when Alabama walloped Auburn 49-0 on its way to back to back national titles and becoming the school with the most national titles in major college football. I believe this is truly the fiercest and greatest rivalry in football right now due to the winner of the last 4 of these games going on to win the National Title and simply the ferocity between the fans and players in the state of alabama. If youve ever been to Alabama during this game or during the week you'd understand. It's even a state law that these two teams have to play. Anyway the line for this game is 10.5 for Alabama. But I'm giving Alabama a 14 point spread to cover for this one since im so confidant.

Any War Eagle or Alabama fans watching? Feel free to give your thoughts as well

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

Re: Iron Bowl

LMFAO that Alabama sweg. I cannot wait for Mizzou vs Alabama.