Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Edex's Avatar
    Status
    Edex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a God
     

    Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    I was wondering, is it possible for itachi to come back? Will obito revive him with reborn Jutsu or whatever?

    Or will Sasuke try to bring him back?

    I highly doubt that someone like itachi will be gone forever.
     
         

  2. #2
    The Realist ReverseZero12's Avatar
    Status
    ReverseZero12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Itachi is gone. He's not coming back. He's served his purpose in the plot. Cased closed.
     
         

  3. #3
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    3,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Last isn't canon
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Are you shitting me? Dude, Itachi's role in the story is over lol get over it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's coming to you tommorow
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    沒有鼬必須留死角

    Itachi is going to have to die three times then.i don't think so but you never know Obito could revive the changed Members but I doubt that'll happen
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Edex's Avatar
    Status
    Edex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a God
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    沒有鼬必須留死角

    Itachi is going to have to die three times then.i don't think so but you never know Obito could revive the changed Members but I doubt that'll happen
    I highly doubt that sasuke would let itachi to leave like that. I think it's very possible for him to be revived. Despise the negative comments.
     
         

  6. #6
    Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Hatakeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna cheese burger
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    I would like that itachi ftw
     
         

  7. #7
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's coming to you tommorow
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edex View Post
    I highly doubt that sasuke would let itachi to leave like that. I think it's very possible for him to be revived. Despise the negative comments.
    I don't think Obito Will have enough chakra to bring back the alliance and Obito but you never know
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Itachi mission is over, He did what he had to do and left.
     
         

  9. #9
    少年 クポ TurboBlaze's Avatar
    Status
    TurboBlaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Itachi wouldn't want to be back.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member azumaki naruto's Avatar
    Status
    azumaki naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    BA SING SE
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Much better NEJI will come back... So that konoha 12+1 will complete again! how is it?
     
         

  11. #11
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Queen City, NC big baby!!!!!!!
    Posts
    6,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverseZero12 View Post
    Itachi is gone. He's not coming back. He's served his purpose in the plot. Cased closed.
    This.......
     
         

  12. #12
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Not unless you want another plothole ... Nagato couldnt bring back Jiraiya so Obito cant bring back Itachi
     
         

  13. #13
    Madara's wife Narui's Avatar
    Status
    Narui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imaginging Madara naked
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Hmm If you're asking whether Obito would have had the power to , then yes I do believe he would be able to revive Itachi. However if you're asking whether the person Obito wanted to revive was Itachi, I highly doubt it... Obito really has no reason to revive Itachi and I think it would just ruin the whole "I will love you always" scene to have Itachi come back and then be like "Why the eff am I back again" and then possibly kill himself or just sit with the whole situation... I think Obito wanted to bring back someone who would make a difference and or would some how possibly be significant to Naruto or the Ninja war as a way of repenting and saying sorry for all he's done and Itachi doesn't really fit into either of those categories
     
         

  14. #14
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narui View Post
    Hmm If you're asking whether Obito would have had the power to , then yes I do believe he would be able to revive Itachi. However if you're asking whether the person Obito wanted to revive was Itachi, I highly doubt it... Obito really has no reason to revive Itachi and I think it would just ruin the whole "I will love you always" scene to have Itachi come back and then be like "Why the eff am I back again" and then possibly kill himself or just sit with the whole situation... I think Obito wanted to bring back someone who would make a difference and or would some how possibly be significant to Naruto or the Ninja war as a way of repenting and saying sorry for all he's done and Itachi doesn't really fit into either of those categories
    he was gonna do the exact same thing as Nagato, revive everyone that died in the war

    and just like Nagato couldn't revive Jiraiya, Obito couldn't have revived Itachi
     
         

  15. #15
    Madara's wife Narui's Avatar
    Status
    Narui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imaginging Madara naked
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    he was gonna do the exact same thing as Nagato, revive everyone that died in the war

    and just like Nagato couldn't revive Jiraiya, Obito couldn't have revived Itachi
    Yea I was thinking that was what was most likely going to happen but why do you say Itachi can't be revived? I'm sorry I don't exactly remember the details of when Nagato revived everyone (but couldn't revive Jiraiya) but wasn't the reason he couldn't revive Jiraiya because his body was never retrieved from under water? (So technically if he was revived Jiraiya would basically drown and die again lol) I know this was mentioned when Kabuto was asked why he didn't use Edo Tensei to bring Jiraiya back but I figured it would be the same or a similar case for the Rinne Tensei though I could be wrong.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    your giving fanfic writers evil ideas....

    "what if Itachi was revived A THIRD TIME!!"
    "Yeah and Jiraiya too... and they trained together...."
    don't do it man...
     
         

  17. #17
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edex View Post
    I was wondering, is it possible for itachi to come back? Will obito revive him with reborn Jutsu or whatever?

    Or will Sasuke try to bring him back?

    I highly doubt that someone like itachi will be gone forever.
    oh....! the love of itachi.....! he ain't coming back dude...! learn to live without him....!
     
         

  18. #18
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    Flash back is Itachi destiny now, so let Him be.
     
         

  19. #19
    The Sage johnny335704's Avatar
    Status
    johnny335704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF
     

    Re: Can obito revive Itachi with his last jutsu?

    R.I.P. Itachi & Jiraiya. Don't come back otherwise your deaths will not seem/feel that epic as it seems/feels now.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •