Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    So... from this last chapter we know that Madara got "resurrected" (i still believe that he is imortal and that he never died in the end , but okay , lets continue) now... "what if" Madara , (after he becomes the juubi jin) he says that he planned rin's death , he was the one who made the era Village of the Bloody Mist or that he was part of it ... then , Mizukage will go crazy and she will go ham on madara and them madara kills her or injures her pretty baddly , then he says that he was in the uchiha massacre and he killed all the uchihas (because he hates the uchihas) and then sasuke goes crazy and starts well... pretty much going against madara , etc etc etc and then Kakashi and Minato go in there as well and they get killed and then naruto , etc etc etc , we need something dark in the manga , cm'on... Because the less dark the manga is , the less interesting the manga is.

    sorry for the bad english xD. just a food for thought.
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 11-29-2013 at 03:49 AM.

  2. #2
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    31,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Well i just want madara to be a real threat and start killing people! Obito failed so hard when he became the ten tails junchuuriki.
     
         

  3. #3
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    So many madara threads...................................
    i only made one. (two) .

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    Well i just want madara to be a real threat and start killing people! Obito failed so hard when he became the ten tails junchuuriki.
    well... in this way , he would be epic as fuck , don't you think?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member novacore's Avatar
    Status
    novacore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    So... from this last chapter we know that Madara got "resurrected" (i still believe that he is imortal and that he never died in the end , but okay , lets continue) now... "what if" Madara , (after he becomes the juubi jin) he says that he planned rin's death , he was the one who made the era Village of the Bloody Mist of that he was part of it ... then , Mizukage will go crazy and she will go ham on madara and them madara kills her or injures her pretty baddly , then he says that he was in the uchiha massacre and he killed all the uchihas (because he hates the uchihas) and then sasuke goes crazy and starts well... pretty much going against madara , etc etc etc and then Kakashi and Minato go in there as well and they get killed and then naruto , etc etc etc , we need something dark in the manga , cm'on... Because the less dark the manga is , the less interesting the manga is.

    sorry for the bad english xD. just a food for thought.
    he never died in the end yet his soul was transferred into an edo body... yeah that makes so much sense xD
     
         

  5. #5
    -Best-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Best- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BestOf2013Rookies
     



    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Madara is not going to become the 10 tainls jin I guess..coz they were just freed and sealing them again will be ridiculous.Madara going to use the rinnegan and 6 paths jutsus to the full extent.!
     
         

  6. #6
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    31,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    i only made one. (two) .



    well... in this way , he would be epic as fuck , don't you think?
    He has to be epic because most of the villains sucked ass.
     
         

  7. #7
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by novacore View Post
    he never died in the end yet his soul was transferred into an edo body... yeah that makes so much sense xD
    wait until the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by sudharsan View Post
    Madara is not going to become the 10 tainls jin I guess..coz they were just freed and sealing them again will be ridiculous.Madara going to use the rinnegan and 6 paths jutsus to the full extent.!
    looks like you're one guy that doesn't use his head... Madara has to become the 10 tails , from the very started is hinted that way . So , he will become , the infinite tsukuyomi , will occur , the flashbacks will occur , his "masterplan" will be revealed , his "reason" for becoming tobi (ofc) , etc etc etc , what i'm saying is... the badass Tobi was Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    He has to be epic because most of the villains sucked ass.
    I know that Obito will play a part of Madara being defeated , bc he is still alive , somehow and i still say that Obito surviving after the jubi being extracted from him , is a big BS and a big FU to Madara's character.
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 11-29-2013 at 03:27 AM.

  8. #8
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kuoh Academy
    Posts
    8,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Eh, I want some dark shit and Madara to go ham but not this, another Juubi Jin would be repetitive and lame, Bringing up Rin would be pointless now and honestly ive had enough of that terrible character, The Mizukage is irrelevant too as for the Uchiha Massacre it isn't even possible for him to have been involved.
     
         

  9. #9
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    Eh, I want some dark shit and Madara to go ham but not this, another Juubi Jin would be repetitive and lame, Bringing up Rin would be pointless now and honestly ive had enough of that terrible character, The Mizukage is irrelevant too as for the Uchiha Massacre it isn't even possible for him to have been involved.
    everything is possible.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ★★★since its peaceful-★★★
    Posts
    9,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★ The Most
    Scintillating thing about
    Drinking with Friends is that,
    YOU can talk NONSENSE all the
    time...& the best part is,
    Your Nonsense is Understood,
    Discussed and Respected.!!
    ★★★
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    if naruto dies who is gonna defeat madara, tenten...??
     
         

  11. #11
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: Uchiha Madara masterplan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    if naruto dies who is gonna defeat madara, tenten...??
    Rikudo sennin x)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •