Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20,578
    An inch away from heaven, a
    million songs from right here.
     



    How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Alright , so for Kisame .

    1 - Zetsu
    2 - Konan
    3 - Hidan
    4 - Tsunade
    5 - Kamui Obito

    For Danzo

    1 - Hebi Sasuke
    2 - Deidara
    3 - 3rd Raikage
    4 - Kabuto DSM
    5 - EMS Madara .

    I think that Kisame stops at Kamui Obito , while Danzo at 3rd Raikage .
     
         

  2. #2
    aka caterpillar paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,931
    Location
    edge of time
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Kisame stops at 5. First 4 is not even much of a challenge.

    Can't say much about danzo. He was not good at using his tools well.
     
         

  3. #3
    -
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,526
    Location
    -
    Retired.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kladarakun View Post
    Alright , so for Kisame .

    1 - Zetsu
    2 - Konan
    3 - Hidan
    4 - Tsunade
    5 - Kamui Obito

    For Danzo

    1 - Hebi Sasuke
    2 - Deidara
    3 - 3rd Raikage
    4 - Kabuto DSM
    5 - EMS Madara .

    I think that Kisame stops at Kamui Obito , while Danzo at 3rd Raikage .
    You mean in terms of beating?

    Danzõ would never be equal with Madara or Kabuto...

    And Kisame can't handle MS Obito.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Kamui Obito beats Kisame.

    And DSM Kabuto beats Danzo
     
         

  5. #5
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Danzo stops at Kabuto.
    Kisame stops at Obito.
     
         

  6. #6
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,083
    __
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Kisame makes it to Obito and Danzo stomps all with KA
     
         

  7. #7
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    1. Kisame stops at Tsunade

    2. Danzo soloes all. KA > All
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,194
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    lol with KA not restricted... Danzo stomps all in his list if KA is restricted then Kabuto
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User Feu's Avatar
    Status
    Feu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,236
    Location
    Back home.
    A silent heat tames the
    noise...
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Does Konan have the Paper Ocean technique? If so, even Kisame would have a hard time trying to deal with six hundred billion paper tags...

    Said technique is much longer and deeper than Dai Bakusui Shōha and if Kisame did use the aforementioned technique, he backs himself into a corner, since underwater explosions are much stronger.

    It's a case of whether she goes straight to that technique, if not, Kisame pawns.

    Supposing Kisame makes it past Konan, then yes, he stops at MS Obito and for Danzo, I also agree that he stops at Sandaime Raikage.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Shikamaru1994's Avatar
    Status
    Shikamaru1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Kisame stops at 5. Danzo has KA... since we don't know it's power in battle... can't really say.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,629
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Does Konan have the Paper Ocean technique? If so, even Kisame would have a hard time trying to deal with six hundred billion paper tags...

    Said technique is much longer and deeper than Dai Bakusui Shōha and if Kisame did use the aforementioned technique, he backs himself into a corner, since underwater explosions are much stronger.

    It's a case of whether she goes straight to that technique, if not, Kisame pawns.

    Supposing Kisame makes it past Konan, then yes, he stops at MS Obito and for Danzo, I also agree that he stops at Sandaime Raikage.
    I have to disagree with Konan at once because Kisame can protect himself with water and after all he has Samehada with him, btw shark attack would be too much for Konan to handle before using any paper explosion tags underwater.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    guys DSM kabuto can block out his vision so he doesnt get hit with KA
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User Feu's Avatar
    Status
    Feu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,236
    Location
    Back home.
    A silent heat tames the
    noise...
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    I have to disagree with Konan at once because Kisame can protect himself with water and after all he has Samehada with him, btw shark attack would be too much for Konan to handle before using any paper explosion tags underwater.
    That's it though, being underwater makes it worse because unlike air, water won't absorb the pressure, it will instead carry it meaning Kisame would quite literally feel the full force of the explosions. 600,000,000,000 paper tags (That's 1,000,000,000 explosions every second) with Kisame surrounding himself in water only kills him quicker.

    Even Mr Haxxed was forced to use Izanagi.
     
         
    Last edited by Feu; 11-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Noxito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    158
    Location
    Austria/ Vienna
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Well it does depend on preperation. Kisame could lose to Konan if she has the paperbombs which she used adainst obito. Otherwise he loses at Kamui Obito.
    Danzo loses to Deidara... Tbh i think danzo is overrated and Deidara is underrated. (because i do not include KA in this... Because he could only use it once... so if u want to count it he loses to the 3rd raikage)
     
         
    Last edited by Noxito; 11-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,047
    Location
    Boston
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    guys DSM kabuto can block out his vision so he doesnt get hit with KA
    You know what guy? KA doesnt need eye contact....
     
         

  16. #16
    The Surgeon of Death Tobi123's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    380
    Kuchiyose:Gedo Mazo!
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    EMS Madara and DSM Kabuto stomps Danzo.Kisame list seems good.
     
         

  17. #17

    Status
    Bieber is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,659
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Kisame stops at Obito.
    Danzo stops at the Raikage or Kabuto.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    You know what guy? KA doesnt need eye contact....
    visual genjutsu that doesnt need eye contact.....

    izanami is the only such genjutsu. KA needs eye contact
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,047
    Location
    Boston
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    visual genjutsu that doesnt need eye contact.....

    izanami is the only such genjutsu. KA needs eye contact
    As much as i know it doesnt and if it does so why the hell its calling most powerful genjutsu and not Tsukuyomi?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How far can Kisame and Danzo go ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    As much as i know it doesnt and if it does so why the hell its calling most powerful genjutsu and not Tsukuyomi?
    nowhere in the manga is it stated that it doesnt need eye contact.

    the reason why it is a better genjutsu is because the victim of the genjutsu doesnt even realize that he/she is under influence of it.you can practically order someone to kill themselves and they will do it without realizing it was a genjutsu..instead they will do it because they believe they wish to do it.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •