Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member muhachiuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    muhachiuchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    4th Naruto databook

    It has been a very long time since the 3rd one was released, do you think a 4th one will be released soon or after the manga ends? Either way, I am curious to see everyones stats, and how the kages and madara would be ranked. If anyone knows anything about it let me know, and also post your predictions of your favourite characters stats!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Permanently gone.
     



    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I heard it's going to be released after the war (meaning this arc) ends .
     
         

  3. #3
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    One thing is certain, and that's that the current ranking system won't do justice to how strong some characters are.

    They need to expand it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I'd be surprised if they didn't release another one soon.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    EDO Itachi has 38, this is 100%
     
         

  6. #6
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SanjiNL's Avatar
    Status
    SanjiNL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I dunno.
    Posts
    2,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I hope they do.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    EDO Itachi has 38, this is 100%
    whatever.
    i hate solo king word by itachi fanboys
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    whatever.
    i hate solo king word by itachi fanboys
    Its only math dude, he had 2,5 stamina alive, Edo state he has 5 so 35.5 plus 2.5=38
    So whatever.....
     
         

  9. #9
    ~The Legendary Emo~ emo313's Avatar
    Status
    emo313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    london
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Am The One Who Protects The
    Light Behind The Darkness ~
    I'm Balancing This World~
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I Hope They Release The 4th databook
     
         

  10. #10
    The One Who Enlightens Shinobi2012's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I know where the
    immortals live and how to
    obtain their secret.”
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sky- View Post
    One thing is certain, and that's that the current ranking system won't do justice to how strong some characters are.

    They need to expand it.


    They don't need to expand it.
    The stats are based off of the 8 categories of shinobi (Speed,Handseals,stamina,strength,etc,etc.)and each points is represented by a class

    1 = genin
    2=chuunin
    3=jonin
    4=kage
    5= mastered

    Nothing needs to be changed..

    If a ninja has a 5 in all categories then they represent the pinncale of a shinobi anything pass that doesn't need a new category that would be stupid and would make zero sense.

    If two ninja have a 40 that doesn't mean there dead equals and a inconsistency has been made it just means the battle between them would come down to those two shinobi's particular skill sets
     
         
    Last edited by Shinobi2012; 11-29-2013 at 01:35 PM.

  11. #11
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    i think after the war they can compare the data
     
         

  12. #12
    The One Who Enlightens Shinobi2012's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I know where the
    immortals live and how to
    obtain their secret.”
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    A person could have a 5 in genjustu and have a 2 in everything else and person can have 3's and 5's in everything but genjustu and have a 1 in genjustu that means if the person with a 5 cast a genjustu on that person they would still get caught in it.

    Stats only matter to a certain degree.
     
         

  13. #13
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi2012 View Post
    They don't need to expand it.
    The stats are based off of the 8 categories of shinobi (Speed,Handseals,stamina,strength,etc,etc.)and each points is represented by a class

    1 = genin
    2=chuunin
    3=jonin
    4=kage
    5= mastered

    Nothing needs to be changed..

    If a ninja has a 5 in all categories then they represent the pinncale of a shinobi anything pass that doesn't need a new category that would be stupid and would make zero sense.

    If two ninja have a 40 that doesn't mean there dead equals and a inconsistency has been made it just means the battle between them would come down to those two shinobi's particular skill sets
    I think they need to expand it. It only groups characters into tiers, which just isn't accurate enough.

    Ororchimaru has a 5 in Genjutsu yet he gets owned by a Sharingan illusion. That shouldn't happen if Orochimaru is rated the same as Itachi in Genjutsu.

    It needs to be expanded.
     
         

  14. #14
    The One Who Enlightens Shinobi2012's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I know where the
    immortals live and how to
    obtain their secret.”
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    EDO Itachi has 38, this is 100%
    Being an edo doesn't change your stats

    Your stats are based off of your skills
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi2012 View Post
    Being an edo doesn't change your stats

    Your stats are based off of your skills
    Stamina is not skill in this case its another factor - sickness which is gone when youre edo....
     
         

  16. #16
    aka caterpillar paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    edge of time
    Posts
    14,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I want to see that too; but it does not mean much.
    There are more drastic changes for some characters at databook 1 to 2 than there is 2 to 3.
    For ex. Neji's databook 1 is 21, 2 is 25 and 3 is 27. Are these characters stop training or slacking off, and he was a young one it does not make sense.
    Also Iruka has a 26 while Lee has 22 or Temari has 24.5. Yet he would lose to them. Badly. Even their part 1 selves can take him.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sky- View Post
    I think they need to expand it. It only groups characters into tiers, which just isn't accurate enough.

    Ororchimaru has a 5 in Genjutsu yet he gets owned by a Sharingan illusion. That shouldn't happen if Orochimaru is rated the same as Itachi in Genjutsu.

    It needs to be expanded.
    No it doesn't if someone is in the Same class it comes down to the individual's skills in that category.no new class needs to be made that doesn't even begin to make sense.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    3,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Stamina is not skill in this case its another factor - sickness which is gone when youre edo....
    Well, that's true. If Obito would resurect Itachi he'd have the most points of all shinobi there ever been. (well, I'm not sure about Madara) :x
     
         

  19. #19
    The One Who Enlightens Shinobi2012's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I know where the
    immortals live and how to
    obtain their secret.”
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Its only math dude, he had 2,5 stamina alive, Edo state he has 5 so 35.5 plus 2.5=38
    So whatever.....
    Its only common sense
    Edo doesn't boost your stamina you are brought back the same as you were in death
    When you get destroyed your body just regenerates.

    Edo doesn't attribute to your stats
     
         

  20. #20
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    I want to see that too; but it does not mean much.
    There are more drastic changes for some characters at databook 1 to 2 than there is 2 to 3.
    For ex. Neji's databook 1 is 21, 2 is 25 and 3 is 27. Are these characters stop training or slacking off, and he was a young one it does not make sense.
    Also Iruka has a 26 while Lee has 22 or Temari has 24.5. Yet he would lose to them. Badly. Even their part 1 selves can take him.

    Dat barrier tho



    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    No it doesn't if someone is in the Same class it comes down to the individual's skills in that category.no new class needs to be made that doesn't even begin to make sense.
    I never said a new class needs to be made, I said the system needs to be expanded.

    By that I mean increasing the point system to 10 instead of 5. It just clarifies discrepancies better. Don't put words into my mouth.
     
         

  21. #21
    Crawling Chaos awesomeseimei's Avatar
    Status
    awesomeseimei is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Sleep
    Posts
    4,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    I just hope Fu and Torune get birthdays. I'd celebrate them

    I'd also change the stat scale to 1-10 for more variety/flexibility.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi2012 View Post
    Its only common sense
    Edo doesn't boost your stamina you are brought back the same as you were in death
    When you get destroyed your body just regenerates.

    Edo doesn't attribute to your stats
    But he was sick and had 2.5 points at stamina, now hes not so i bet his real stamina is higher than that if i wrong i will pay you a dolar...
     
         

  23. #23
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    748
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    0-infinite kishimoto masashi (god of pnj/tnj and nv)
    1-so6p/princess hagoromo/shinju
    2-edo madara/rikubito-(tiers) hint:edo madara has his own class of intelligence beyond so6p
    3-hashirama (own 3rd seat)
    4-tobirama/minato/itachi/nagato/bsm naruto/ems sasuke (tiers)
    5-kabuto/orochi/bee (tiers)
    6-ohnoki/jiraiya/muu/3rd raikage/1st tsuchikage/1stmizukage/1raikage/3rd kazekage/white fang/prime sarutobi (tiers)
    7-kakashi/mightguy/4thraikage/tsunade/gaara/
    8-akatsuki/all kage dosn't mention
    9-all jounin ex..darui/onoki son
    10-k11
    11-all fodders
    12-us (televiewers)
    13-you
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    It really has been long... I really want to see stats and some information/explanation regarding characters. This war took for too long it needs to end, I'm so tired of this arc, too boring. I think I am more interested in databook release than manga chapters itself.;|
     
         

  25. #25
    Kurōme's Avatar
    Status
    Kurōme is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    34,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: 4th Naruto databook

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    0-infinite kishimoto masashi (god of pnj/tnj and nv)
    1-so6p/princess hagoromo/shinju
    2-edo madara/rikubito-(tiers) hint:edo madara has his own class of intelligence beyond so6p
    3-hashirama (own 3rd seat)
    4-tobirama/minato/itachi/nagato/bsm naruto/ems sasuke (tiers)
    5-kabuto/orochi/bee (tiers)
    6-ohnoki/jiraiya/muu/3rd raikage/1st tsuchikage/1stmizukage/1raikage/3rd kazekage/white fang/prime sarutobi (tiers)
    7-kakashi/mightguy/4thraikage/tsunade/gaara/
    8-akatsuki/all kage dosn't mention
    9-all jounin ex..darui/onoki son
    10-k11
    11-all fodders
    12-us (televiewers)
    13-you
    I disagree, naruto has the TnJ/PnJ and the new one called Punch No Jutsu
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •