Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Change The Main Character! Forum Game

Somebody suggests a character, you then elaborate and describe what a manga revolving about them would be about.

Etc. Suigetsu Hozuki. Starting with the death of his brother, Suigetsu escapes Orochimaru's captivity and joins a rebel faction, secretly using them all to achieve his goal of collecting all of the 7 Swords the Mist. Whilst getting flashbacks of his his childhood with his brother he journeys all over the ninja world which faces him against Kisame Hoshigaki, Zabuza Momochi, Killer Bee, Cloud Swordsman Ninja, Samurai, the Mizukage and Chojuro and eventually against Sasuke Uchiha himself.

Then you suggest one.

Starting off: Darui.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-7 was the hard definition
    for BLITZKRIEG to Brazil

Re: Change The Main Character! Forum Game

Ramen Guy !

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    She think I'm a window of
    opportunity, close curtains.

I suggest this sexy beast.

Son Goku lands on a troubled continent, shortly after his fierce fight with Frieza on the planet Namek. Once on this strange "Earth"... Goku discovers of a power known as the Bijuu and that if he were to collect all nine, he would obtain the power to go home.. So says a mysterious masked man! So, Goku goes around casually blowing shit up for three hours before going back to Amegakure with all the barely living hosts. The Masked man then tries to kamui Goku, only for him to transform into super saiyan and the shockwave of that transformation killing him.

Next, the rest of the Akatsuki try to fight back but are defeated. Sasori is taken out by a headbutt, which evaporates his being. Deidara blows himself up, but fails to hurt Goku. Itachi uses amaterasu, only for it to miss and hit Konan. Pein then takes Itachi's soul in a blood lust. Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Hidan all charge Goku only to be hit with a kamehameha. And then Pein is defeated with a spirit bomb to Amegakure. Killing all of the Jin's too.

And then Kisame and Goku have a final fight in the ocean, which leaves Goku NEARLY dead and Kisame only half winded. Goku then apologizes and promises to never return to "Earth" and flies off.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.

Ok, so Darui.

That's a toughie... An impoverished youth decides to overthrow the raikage in an attempt to upgrade his status. However, upon breaking into the raikage's elite guard, he begins to understand the harships of being a leader and works his best to be the best right hand man he can be.

Next up: Kakuzu

Oh and might want to add the "No picking Sasuke, Sakura, or Kakashi" rule. We already have a rough idea as to what they could do given them being main characters an all.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Future8Hokage View Post
    Ramen Guy !
    Ramen Guy tries to make a living for himself and his precious daughter in this tender comedy drama whilst getting his ramen shop blown up by Akatsuki and damn ninjas every 5 minutes.

(btw you have to answer the one you got dude but dont worry aha)

Karin.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    for BLITZKRIEG to Brazil

Pain

I have to blow up evil guys every 5 seconds !? What a P3IN in the ass

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Ramen Guy tries to make a living for himself and his precious daughter in this tender comedy drama whilst getting his ramen shop blown up by Akatsuki and damn ninjas every 5 minutes.

Karin.
    Karin slaves away as Orochimaru's prison guard/experiment in an attempt to find the "right man".

You know it's true...

I see you lurking caterpillar, so have some Rock Lee. Make me proud.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    Ok, so Darui.

That's a toughie... An impoverished youth decides to overthrow the raikage in an attempt to upgrade his status. However, upon breaking into the raikage's elite guard, he begins to understand the harships of being a leader and works his best to be the best right hand man he can be.

Next up: Kakuzu

Oh and might want to add the "No picking Sasuke, Sakura, or Kakashi" rule. We already have a rough idea as to what they could do given them being main characters an all.
    That was an awesome one! :D

Story is told in 4 chapters beginning with Kakazu being defeated by Hashirama. Each chapter ends with Kakazu gaining another one of his hearts and how the man slowly decays into a monster as each chapter reveals a part of his life as a bounty hunter, the Akatsuki members he's killed and the missions he's done- each while revealing his backstory and how he killed his people.

Hiruzen.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions... or real
    illusions. Hidden in an
    illusion is the real illusion.
    From one illusion will sprout
    another illusion. Hidden in
    truths lie lies, hidden in
    lies hides the truth.

Karin was abducted as a child by orochimaru because of her above natural sensor skills.
    She was kept imprisoned and hadn't seen the light for 7 years. Eventually her will got destroyed and became loyal to orochimaru. After a while she got promoted to the Western guard. She had given up on all her dreams and had no light left in her heart.
    But then Sasuke came along and because of his clear goals. The light in karins heart got lit again and decided to follow him alongside with Juugo and Suigetsu.

Deidara :c

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen, in his prime,was so powerful that he went back in time,soloed the juubi and was called the sage of the six paths.he then divided the juubi into 9 parts and was therefore severely weakened.he still returned to the present and soloed hashirama,tobirama and orochimaru...but was killed because of his weakened state.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    rules.

That was an awesome one! :D

Story is told in 4 chapters beginning with Kakazu being defeated by Hashirama. Each chapter ends with Kakazu gaining another one of his hearts and how the man slowly decays into a monster as each chapter reveals a part of his life as a bounty hunter, the Akatsuki members he's killed and the missions he's done- each while revealing his backstory and how he killed his people.

Hiruzen.
    The leader of his village, Hiruzen must deal with the reality that his predecessors (Tobirama and Hashirama) were in leagues all their own. Struggling with the upcoming world war, his own students (the sannin) are slayed on the battlefield. After the many hardships his village endures and the reality that he cannot lead, he is ousted from his village and his name is forever sullied. The story continues with his many adventures as a hermit, as he learns the difficulties the other villages have faced as well.

His only goal is to one day return home and cleanse his reputation. I think Hiruzen can pull off a hermit story. Premise is a little weak, but that'd be fun to see xD

Next, Kiba.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klad X Chihaya forever.<3

Karin.
    So Karin huh, well here you go.
    Karin was actually a poor girl born in Konoha who was orphaned in the war. She decided to work as a nurse in the konoha hospital where she met Dr. Orochimaru, who felt in love with her, he proposed her and promised her that if she marries with him, he will make her rich. Karin agreed and they got married, but unfortunately Oro died when his experiment Suigetsu accidently(?) killed him, leaving Karin deserted with her 4 year old child Juugo. Suigetsu soon Come across the fact that his brother Mangetsu was killed by Konoha and decided to take revenge on Konoha(village in which Karin is living currently), so will our Karin save Konoha? What will happen to Juugo?? Is he sage of six paths?? We will see that in next chapter..

Gaara

Last edited by Chelsea; 11-29-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    for BLITZKRIEG to Brazil

Sakura

No further chapters were made because all the good characters died. Meaning this is the era of corruption !

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Sakura

No further chapters were made because all the good characters died. Meaning this is the era of corruption !
    Dude you have to do the persons above you and then suggest your own for the next guy :D

Klad is the gingerbreadman P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Computers are like girls. It's
    whats in the inside that
    matters. I don't know about
    you, but I like my girls like
    I like my cases. Just as
    beautiful on the inside as the
    outside.

Pain

I have to blow up evil guys every 5 seconds !? What a P3IN in the ass
    Didnt ur mum tell you it's crude to throw around lord P3IN's name in public?

OT: pain blows up everything

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

Sakura

Wrong section but I do this one

In a world full of ninja, a pink haired girl is born to a family of normal humans. This girl is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the evil, the tailed demons, and the forces of darkness; To stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Sakura. Though she wields a sinister power within her, which she must learn to control. She is one a mission to give back her long lost cousin, and save her from Orochimaru. (Naruto and Saskue have there same story) With the help of Tsunade and Kunerai constantly training her to hone her powers, and enhance her medical ninjutsu , she is on her path to achieve greatness.

Tayuya

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Wrong section but I do this one

In a world full of ninja, a pink haired girl is born to a family of normal humans. This girl is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the evil, the tailed demons, and the forces of darkness; To stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Sakura. Though she wields a sinister power within her, which she must learn to control. She is one a mission to give back her long lost cousin, and save her from Orochimaru. (Naruto and Saskue have there same story) With the help of Tsunade and Kunerai constantly training her to hone her powers, and enhance her medical ninjutsu , she is on her path to achieve greatness.

Tayuya
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank

A young red-headed 15 year old girl comes to terms with the fact that she is an absolute badass and starts up a pop-punk band that takes the world by storm. Kidomaru on guitar, Jirobo on bass and Udon on Drums.

Danzo.

Uchiha Avenger Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Trollerino Cappucino
    Pasterino Copyrino Fapperino
    or your Dongerino is DED.

Danzo is a 70 year old man, in the Hidden Leaf Village. He specializes in using wind. His quest is to gather 7 Sharingan eyes so that he can infinitely spam Izanagi, and live without getting blitzed. He battles both Itachi and Sasuke and defeats them, and also takes their eyes, along with Shisuo's and Madara's eyes. With 1 spare eye left, he implants it in his left eye, and uses it as his own sharingan, which turns out to have an ability to stop time.

Rock Lee.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rock Lee is that one person who always has one of his arms/knees/feet/hand broken. He is usually wandering around Konoha.

Sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Zap View Post
    Rock Lee is that one person who always has one of his arms/knees/feet/hand broken. He is usually wandering around Konoha.

Sasuke.
    Sasuke follows much of the same story he does in Shippuden. The main goal of the manga is kill his older brother. Over the course of his years with Orochimaru he sets out and makes a team of Hidden Sound experiments (Jugo, Tayuya, Sakon/Ukon, & Suigetsu) all to go out and seek out their goals. They spend a year together and Sasuke begins to remember the sense of family and comradeship and thinks about giving up revenge. It is revealed then that Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki have gone rogue from the Akatsuki and were last sighted in the last country they visited.

Throughout their quests Tayuya finds her dark family origins, Sakon & Ukon learn to regain their humanity, Jugo becomes able to control his curse mark and Suigetsu gathers all of the 7 swords of the mist, mostly by prying them from the owners dead hands, eventually they fight and defeat Orochimaru. Last of all is Sasuke's mission, upon meeting a man called Tobi. Sasuke abandons his team and joins the Akatsuki, fueled merely by his hate for his brother.

Chouza Akamichi.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!

Chouza Akamichi.
    Heh, some epic adventures of him as a part of Ino-Shika-Cho, how he meets Inoichi and Shikaku, feels insecure about his abilities but at some point saves his team-mates and gains self-respect. They also argue a lot but eventually learn to work together perfectly despite the differences.

Kisame?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeseimei View Post
    Heh, some epic adventures of him as a part of Ino-Shika-Cho, how he meets Inoichi and Shikaku, feels insecure about his abilities but at some point saves his team-mates and gains self-respect. They also argue a lot but eventually learn to work together perfectly despite the differences.

Kisame?
    Fun fish out of water comedy with Kisame joining the Akatsuki and trying to get noticed by his senpai Itachi.

The jutsu Kirin.

Last edited by numbers; 11-29-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Fun fish out of water comedy with Kisame joining the Akatsuki and trying to get noticed by his senpai Itachi.

The jutsu Kirin.
    Kirin enjoys it's time as lightning but is constantly interrupted by being summoned by some angsty Uchiha teenager.

Karin.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

Kirin enjoys it's time as lightning but is constantly interrupted by being summoned by some angsty Uchiha teenager.

Karin.
    Double posting+ Forum game in the wrong section + reviving a thread which has been dead for more than a month- so many rules broken with one post. Please read the forum rules and abide by.