Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 105
  1. #26
    Shi wo tsukasadoru kami.. '-Hellknight-''s Avatar
    Status
    '-Hellknight-' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,533
    Location
    new york
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Naruto 498 spoiler is not available yet.
     
         

  2. #27
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by '-Hellknight-' View Post
    Naruto 498 spoiler is not available yet.
    499*
     
         

  3. #28
    Shi wo tsukasadoru kami.. '-Hellknight-''s Avatar
    Status
    '-Hellknight-' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,533
    Location
    new york
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by 3vil Naruto View Post
    499*
    ok
     
         

  4. #29
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,174
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Flying Thunder God isn't a lightning technique. I thought it was at first too but someone corrected me.

    Flying Thunder God Technique - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
     
         

  5. #30
    Hidden Snow Kage Touketsu's Avatar
    Status
    Touketsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    156
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Basically Instant Transmission
     
         

  6. #31
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    i like the idea naruto having a kg dat would be awesome
     
         

  7. #32
    Shi wo tsukasadoru kami.. '-Hellknight-''s Avatar
    Status
    '-Hellknight-' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,533
    Location
    new york
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    NARUTO – Naruto – Chapter 499: Power of the comb

    NARUTO – Naruto – have asked what made her so special for you.
    Comb, which she uses lightning and wind, says the special chakra gave her control of the metal.
    Chain NARUTO – Naruto – part of the art from. Chain of heaven.
    Combs, injection NARUTO – Naruto – Chakra and awakening potential limitations Genkai blood passage.

    Naruto new skills, decides to come up with Kongo. Kyuubi cut in half
     
         

  8. #33
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    i like the idea naruto having a kg dat would be awesome
    That would suck all this time he could have used a KKGK. Ir would be so random especially since he had no traces of one and both Jiraiya and Kakashi who knew Minato and Kushina well didn't see a KKGK.

    I dough its a KKGK because she would have said that Kumo wanted my KKGK instead of chakra which could imply its a special ability like shika.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,821
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    I am REALLY not sure if I want Naruto to have a Kekkai Genkai.

    It'd be sweet. Metal doesn't sound too bad, so long as he can create swords and shit. That'd be boss.

    On the other hand...That's too much different chakra types. Kyuubi chakra, Sage chakra, normal chakra, and now KG?

    I agree with whoever said it sounds like something someone came up with because they wanted Naruto to have a Kekkai Genkai.

    If it is true....Jeez.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member
    Status
    Holy Cowboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    161
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by '-Hellknight-' View Post
    NARUTO Naruto Chapter 499: Power of the comb

    NARUTO Naruto have asked what made her so special for you.
    Comb, which she uses lightning and wind, says the special chakra gave her control of the metal.
    Chain NARUTO Naruto part of the art from. Chain of heaven.
    Combs, injection NARUTO Naruto Chakra and awakening potential limitations Genkai blood passage.

    Naruto new skills, decides to come up with Kongo. Kyuubi cut in half

    Babelfish/Google translation are crap. Plus, been posted before.
     
         

  11. #36
    Shi wo tsukasadoru kami.. '-Hellknight-''s Avatar
    Status
    '-Hellknight-' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,533
    Location
    new york
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Babelfish/Google translation are crap. Plus, been posted before.
    ok
     
         

  12. #37
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    That would suck all this time he could have used a KKGK. Ir would be so random especially since he had no traces of one and both Jiraiya and Kakashi who knew Minato and Kushina well didn't see a KKGK.

    I dough its a KKGK because she would have said that Kumo wanted my KKGK instead of chakra which could imply its a special ability like shika.
    It is a simple answer. This power was always being used to protect Naruto from the Kyuubi's chakra so this power never had the chance to truly manifest on it's own if Naruto never had the Kyuubi sealed in him he probably would have been able to use this power at a young age. As to why Kakashi or Jiraiya never saw it that has a simple answer to. This KG seems to be like the 1st Hokage's wood element he had this KG but his brother did not so maby this protickular KG does not pass on from generation to generation like the Sharingan but it is completely random who get's it thats why the Cloud wanted Kushina so bad so maby they thought Naruto did not get it or like i said it just never got the chance to manifest so they could not tell.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    333
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    metal but how with chakra impossible. lighting and wind. but i think for the 500th we will have to wait for spoiler with pics again to make sure its ture. Kishi would be pissed if his plot for the 500th was leaked
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member pop123's Avatar
    Status
    pop123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,053
    Location
    dallas tx
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    I haven't seen anything yet but maybe something will show up later today
    you made this

    I can't get a bio approved I just stared
     
         

  15. #40
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I am REALLY not sure if I want Naruto to have a Kekkai Genkai.

    It'd be sweet. Metal doesn't sound too bad, so long as he can create swords and shit. That'd be boss.

    On the other hand...That's too much different chakra types. Kyuubi chakra, Sage chakra, normal chakra, and now KG?

    I agree with whoever said it sounds like something someone came up with because they wanted Naruto to have a Kekkai Genkai.

    If it is true....Jeez.
    well, the KG would just be something hes pulling out of his own normal chakra wouldn't it? it wouldn't be an additional type of chakra added.. or am i wrong? :confused:
     
         

  16. #41
    Member Jediah's Avatar
    Status
    Jediah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    If this is all true, which seems to be the case, judging by the chains coming from naruto's body in the 498th edition (Naruto 498 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 498 - Read Online at Manga Stream)

    ... and Naruto also gains control of the kyuubi...

    doesn't that mean that Sasuke's EMS is going to need to be rediculously insane in order to make him a worthy opponent for Naruto?
     
         

  17. #42
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Jediah View Post
    If this is all true, which seems to be the case, judging by the chains coming from naruto's body in the 498th edition (Naruto 498 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 498 - Read Online at Manga Stream)

    ... and Naruto also gains control of the kyuubi...

    doesn't that mean that Sasuke's EMS is going to need to be rediculously insane in order to make him a worthy opponent for Naruto?
    When he gain's full control over the Kyuubi & if he has a KG he is still going to have to practice with both powers before he has masterd it & don't forget whe Naruto & Sasuke Madara will be hanging around to come in a the last second to save Sasuke or to try & knock out Naruto when he's not looking
     
         

  18. #43
    Member David Walker's Avatar
    Status
    David Walker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    265
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    ...has anyone considered that the metal cage in narutos inner self might be his mom AND dads work. could that be her input in protecting him / helping seal the kyuubi ?

    all that relies upon the first spoiler nt being BS
     
         

  19. #44
    Member Jediah's Avatar
    Status
    Jediah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    ...has anyone considered that the metal cage in narutos inner self might be his mom AND dads work. could that be her input in protecting him / helping seal the kyuubi ?

    all that relies upon the first spoiler nt being BS
    Cool theory.
    No, I had never thought of that.
     
         

  20. #45
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    If its true:
    1. We're gonna see the second 3rd kazekage. But i find lightning + wind = metal very odd, ..?
    2. Naruto's wind element was from his mom after all. I thought its from his father.
     
         

  21. #46
    Kaziname's Avatar
    Status
    Kaziname is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,295
    Location
    U pički materinoj
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    FAKE! why would the cloud try to steal a girl with a bloodline limit such as that? why not try and steal the Mizukage she has two KKGK. Sounds like a fanboy that wants Naruto to have a KKGK also the one random spoiler.

    And really wind and lighting makes metal
    fire and water
    fire and earth
    And how would they manage to steal Mizukage? Even sasuke's susanno can't do anything to her...
     
         

  22. #47
    Member
    Status
    Lucas199 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    (sorry fake (i guess )well my bud says its pending i am confused right now )

    spoiler:

    source: narutofan.com

    Kushina tell the story of her chakras
    uzumaki clan derives of senju distant relative
    special family know for strong spirit strong chakras
    however it is not kekkei genkai
    kyuubi knows this chakras as the brightest light chakras
    ying/yang
    kushina tells there is special 'resonance' of kyuubi and uzumaki chakras, creating the stronger chakras.
    therefore uzumaki controls any bijuu chakras
    uzumaki father was friend of shodai hokage
    teaches bijuu controls to shodai, uzumaki father can also hokage?
    uzumaki clan killed by unknown man in mask
    kushina survives to move into konoha
    also the konoha attacked by masked man
    minato and kushina protect the konoha
    endure future to naruto
    minato appear to naruto
    both kushina and minato love naruto
    naruto must not "overheat" or kyuubi becomes loose
    goodbye
    naruto feels stronger chakras then ever
    kyuubi is angry yet control by narutos chakras
     
         
    Last edited by Lucas199; 06-16-2010 at 12:40 PM.

  23. #48
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    If its true:
    1. We're gonna see the second 3rd kazekage. But i find lightning + wind = metal very odd, ..?
    2. Naruto's wind element was from his mom after all. I thought its from his father.
    well as another person said, wind + lightning = static electricity/magnetism
     
         

  24. #49
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,950
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Metal Control: Metalised Rasenshuriken
    lightening chidori
    many more jutsus
    wow he will become one heck of a shinobi
     
         

  25. #50
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    well as another person said, wind + lightning = static electricity/magnetism
    Looks like we have to go through Electric and Magentism Chapter in Physics, lol.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •