Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

Re: Naruto Manga 499 Spoilers / Summaries

also someone should make friends with someone in japan and have them text some pics... lol

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Thank you as long as I'm not the only one to figure this out
    Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    Wind & Lightning Makes Metal ??????:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

If Anyone Wasn't Sleeping In Science Class You'll Know Earth,Water, Fire Makes Metal.
    This guy wasnt sleeping and I wonder what the hell everyone else was thinking. I too think the metal is just a representation of her chakra keeping Kyuubi at bay not that natural will have Metal jutsu's.

I dont' know what to think now of the spoiler now until tomorrow or later tonight when the manga is released

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

About Kushina being the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki before Naruto.

If she had given birth to a newborn Naruto...WHILE the Kyuubi was attacking the village, then Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed into him at childbirth, HOW would she be the Kyuubi jinchuuriki before Naruto? She would have died during the extraction, then Naruto would have more than likely died, unless he was old enough by then to not depend on his mother for a few hours. But even so, I believe that if the mother dies, so does the child...

I also thought of the idea of the chains just being a representation of Kushina's ability to control the Kyuubi, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a Kekkai Genkai. The thing is though, does it HAVE to be a nature-type Kekkai Genkai? Not ALL Kekkai Genkais are nature types. The Sharingan, Shikomyatsu (Kimmimaro's KG), Byakugan, the 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand (hasn't been confirmed to be earth and lightning), and the Rinnegan don't have Nature types. If Kushina does indeed have a Kekkai Genkai, she might just be able to change her chakra into a special metal like Kimmimaro could change his bone density, and make bones into weapons.

Kimmimaro was a beast...Wish we could have seen more of him.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 06-16-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    About Kushina being the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki before Naruto.

If she had given birth to a newborn Naruto...WHILE the Kyuubi was attacking the village, then Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed into him at childbirth, HOW would she be the Kyuubi jinchuuriki before Naruto? She would have died during the extraction, then Naruto would have more than likely died, unless he was old enough by then to not depend on his mother for a few hours. But even so, I believe that if the mother dies, so does the child...

I also thought of the idea of the chains just being a representation of Kushina's ability to control the Kyuubi, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a Kekkai Genkai. The thing is though, does it HAVE to be a nature-type Kekkai Genkai? Not ALL Kekkai Genkais are nature types. The Sharingan, Shikomyatsu (Kimmimaro's KG), Byakugan, the 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand (hasn't been confirmed to be earth and lightning), and the Rinnegan don't have Nature types. If Kushina does indeed have a Kekkai Genkai, she might just be able to change her chakra into a special metal like Kimmimaro could change his bone density, and make bones into weapons.

Kimmimaro was a beast...Wish we could have seen more of him.
    BIGGIE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!:worshippy:

Shi wo tsukasadoru kami.. '-Hellknight-''s Avatar
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people enough the chapter is already

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345