View Poll Results: What's your rating for this week's Manga?

Voters
296. You may not vote on this poll

5 1.69%

2 0.68%

5 1.69%

25 8.45%

259 87.50%
Page 3 of 29 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 499 Discussion and 500 Predictions

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFFIN EPIC chapter. Was it me or am I confused but did the 9 nine tails reffer to Naruto as the "Sage of the 6 Paths"???? Or was it that somehow the Sage of the 6 Paths somehow made an unsuspectful appearance without anyone noticing???? Man awesome chapter and still more to come about how KUSHINA was the 9 tails host before Naruto....

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kaba View Post
    I search the site but I can't find the maaaaangaaaaa where in the hell can I find it to read it and I rate it 5 depending on the excitement the I read through other members comments. Hughh, I can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I posted the link to the chapter in the very first post....

But still, I want to reemphasize my belief that Naruto has only inherited the sage's body, or something close to it. There is no way that Naruto himself is the SO6P, because that would render him invincible. It only makes sense to me that this is like a reemergence of the sage's sons. Sasuke is like the older with the sage's eye, while Naruto is like the younger with the sage's body.

I guess we'll have to wait two weeks to learn more....

Last edited by Apocalyptor; 06-16-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now i see why the other land's whant naruto's mom when she was young.....

and that also close why she had the power that she had when she got angry....

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Was it me or am I confused but did the 9 nine tails reffer to Naruto as the "Sage of the 6 Paths"???? Or was it that somehow the Sage of the 6 Paths somehow made an unsuspectful appearance without anyone noticing????
    no, i think he refers to the sealing technique as beeing the sage of the six paths' not paths. see the difference with the " ' "?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the naruto do is Seal.. After that seal Naruto can use the Kyuubi's chakra at his own will.. without the trouble being controled by the Kyuubi... Can't wait to see the next manga :D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFFIN EPIC chapter. Was it me or am I confused but did the 9 nine tails reffer to Naruto as the "Sage of the 6 Paths"???? Or was it that somehow the Sage of the 6 Paths somehow made an unsuspectful appearance without anyone noticing???? Man awesome chapter and still more to come about how KUSHINA was the 9 tails host before Naruto....
    I think the Kyuubi recognized the power Naruto was using he recognized it as the SO6 power maby when Kushina told Naruto she loved him it somehow awakened that power in Naruto then he became the true Sage thats how he hit all thouse Rasegans then FRS because it wasn't just the Sage mode he learned from the toads but the true Sage mode

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    so you mean it doesn't play a role how strong naruto is in the real world when he fights the fox in his mind? think there has to be a relationship between his capabilities in the real world and in his mind.
    The fox himself couldn't belief how powerful naruto became. he must have meant his physical strength. it makes no sense any other way.

p.s. the picture with naruto ingulfed in white chakra, with the rikudo's necklace and his new seal was just... AWESOME!!!
    Gotta love misinterpretation. I mean in the mental realm, Things can seen and done that wouldn't normally happen in physical realm in the exact same fashion. One-handed FRS anyone? Now what happens in the physical realm can influence what happens in the mental realm. Ever 'dream' that you were in a dream within a dream? Where you think you woke up from a nightmare only to 'find out' that you are in fact within another dream, then you 'wake up again' and you are in reallife?

-sidenote- I bet whomever gave the chapter a one was a sasuke-fan that did it cause no sasuke was shown.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    i word OMFG, i think this is the best chapter ever but i dont understand how could Naruto control so many KB on Sage mode, i tought his limit was only 2 :confused: , and what about the SO6p, is naruto a reincarnation of him, and does he allready have the fox powers, if not, he is too powerfull now, not to mention later with the fox
    He can only make two if he has two shadow clone gather nature chackra. If makes more than two then it disturbs the other two clones. But since hes sitting still he can gather chackra without clones so hes able to create multiple clones.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits because
    they smell like rainbows and
    butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    so you mean it doesn't play a role how strong naruto is in the real world when he fights the fox in his mind? think there has to be a relationship between his capabilities in the real world and in his mind.
    The fox himself couldn't belief how powerful naruto became. he must have meant his physical strength. it makes no sense any other way.

p.s. the picture with naruto ingulfed in white chakra, with the rikudo's necklace and his new seal was just... AWESOME!!!

In his mind when he battles the fox, the battle is between chakras, not between the actual physical strength. It's like a rope with two opossing forces. On one side there's Naruto on the other Kyubii. That's why he needed help in puxing the fox's chakra. Think of it as : Naruto (is own chakra+killer bees help+ kushinas chakra + natural energy+ will power) VS kyubii (gigantic amount of chakra + gargantuan amounts of hate) = Push and pull battle. In mental realm that was translate/ilustrated in that battle.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can't wait to see Sasuke's new weapon!

BTW, this chapter was i i i insane e e

Naruto is not S06P, but that theory that he has inherited the body while sasuke receives the eye is pretty good.

Does this mean that Sasuke will have some sort of Rinnegan going?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

OMG this was just OMG EPIC EPIIC :whoa:

but i am confused too, naruto sealed the fox again why? or is this normal? naruto is SO6P???? or is he using a seal that SO6P used?

and i cant wait for the story about the madara+kyubi attack vs konoha.

also how the hell will sasuke even stand vs naruto now??? i mean comon naruto is now close to the perfect ninja of all times even close to SO6P power.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

but i am confused too, naruto sealed the fox again why? or is this normal? naruto is SO6P???? or is he using a seal that SO6P used?

also how the hell will sasuke even stand vs naruto now??? i mean comon naruto is now close to the perfect ninja of all times even close to SO6P power.
    About that whole SO6P thing, we'll just have to wait and see. There are some good ideas going around on this thread - go back and read them.

I know, Sasuke won't stand a chance unless he like eats kabuto, orochimaru, and his teammates at once. But think about poor Hinata: if she even hears the name "Naruto" now she is likely to faint!

Naruto is the man!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    i think the naruto do is Seal.. After that seal Naruto can use the Kyuubi's chakra at his own will.. without the trouble being controled by the Kyuubi... Can't wait to see the next manga :D
    Well in 1 panel you can see that Naruto absorbed the Kyuubi spirit so he did what the toads & KB said he had to do he separated the Kyuubi's chakra from his mind & took it into himself

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

1st naruto used the same seal

2nd he seems to want the fox to "think about it". LOL. Like a "time out". To be a perfect jinchuriki you need to first control the bijuu by brute force, and secondly "tame" the bijuu in order for him to help you in cooperation, not in obligation. That's what I understood of all this. But who knows?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Gotta love misinterpretation. I mean in the mental realm, Things can seen and done that wouldn't normally happen in physical realm in the exact same fashion. One-handed FRS anyone? Now what happens in the physical realm can influence what happens in the mental realm. Ever 'dream' that you were in a dream within a dream? Where you think you woke up from a nightmare only to 'find out' that you are in fact within another dream, then you 'wake up again' and you are in reallife?

-sidenote- I bet whomever gave the chapter a one was a sasuke-fan that did it cause no sasuke was shown.
    just because kishi didn't show the 2 clones that helped him to form frs doesn't mean they weren't there
    about the dream thing i have to say no. though i know what you want to say. but i have to disagree. i think naruto's powerlevel in real world and in his mind are the same. i mean, when he entered sage mode in the real world, he entered sage mode in his mind fighting the fox. the difference in fighting in his mind is that he can sit still in the real world and collect natural energy making his sage mode "endless". atleast that's the only thing that seems plausible to me

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

I have 1 question if Naruto has the power of SO6 does that meen he can use all of the elements or do you need the Rinnengan to be able to do it

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If u re read the manga, u see Naruto's eyes closed while the clones barrage the 9 tails with rasengans, Kushina says "he's strong? huh?" Naruto is next to her with his eyes closed, then later he goes into Sage mode.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I have 1 question if Naruto has the power of SO6 does that meen he can use all of the elements or do you need the Rinnengan to be able to do it
    the sage of six paths used the 6 elements because of the rinnegan. I believe that being a sage (of six paths) is diferent/independent of the rinnegan. Nagato had the rinnegan and wasn't the Sage. I believe that it has to do with chakra nature and inligthenment.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And yes, I pretty much knew that the 9 tails compared Naruto's power to the SO6. The way the 9 tails said it was like if the SO6 had taken form in Naruto but it was just Naruto's new strength and skill. Cant wait to see this on the anime!!! I also like and agree with the theory going around saying that Naruto has received the body of the SO6 and Sauske has received the eye...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all those who complained insistently during the buildup to this point, I hope the last few chapters shut ya up for awhile. Simply amazing chapter. Didn't see the whole Naruto's mom was the previous host thing coming. I wonder how Kishi will tie it all together... any theories out there?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    butterflies!

And yes, I pretty much knew that the 9 tails compared Naruto's power to the SO6. The way the 9 tails said it was like if the SO6 had taken form in Naruto but it was just Naruto's new strength and skill. Cant wait to see this on the anime!!! I also like and agree with the theory going around saying that Naruto has received the body of the SO6 and Sauske has received the eye...
    sasuke didn't recieve the eye because he has the Sharingan...not the Rinnegan. As for Naruto and his body...who knows?

Still, I think that people are reading too much in too it...

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG! mindblowing

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    sasuke didn't recieve the eye because he has the Sharingan...not the Rinnegan. As for Naruto and his body...who knows?

Still, I think that people are reading too much in too it...
    You must acknowledge, however, that the elder son of the SO6P was the ancestor of the Uchiha clan. I theorized that Sasuke received the sage's eye because of this. And the younger son was the ancestor of the Senju. Now if Kishi makes clear how exactly Naruto is Senju, we will learn a bit more of what exactly Naruto is going through.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    I think the fox was saying "That's the sage of six paths....seal/technique" not that Naruto himself was/is the sage of six paths. Remenber that the original sage created the seals that allow the sealing of biju in jinchuriki. The fox must have noticed that the seal naruto used was the same as the sage.

Let's see if after the time out, the fox will reason with naruto. It isn't over yet. Naruto weaken the fox, but he stil had to seal it. So let's wait and see.

As for kushina...Well, I was wrong. She was a host. But the rules are changing so much...and there are so many "miss-information". No one ever spoke of another host to the nine tails. Always that "natural disaster" deal. Only hope that from now on things will become more consistent.

As for the chapter... 3 out of 5. Would hope for a little more content and less "kage bushins" and "rasengans".

500 will bring Uchiha Sasuke...Kushina's story will have to wait a bit longer I guess.

But this seems a little too much. Naruto now is a Ninja with Wind Chakra, a Toad Sage with Natural Chakra and a Jinchuriki in control of Biju Chakra... Well it's starting to look a little like "tunning" on cars...LOL

And yes, i'll be hated because of this post... LOL
    As long as you know it ... whiner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow i cant believe i was right ....i guessed that itll be double issue this week..cant belive this crap.......how awesome was naruto