Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Moon's eye plan a diversion

I'm about to prove madara's goal isn't to trap the world in an eternal genjustu.

Ok first of all when madara was explaining the whole thing about the SO6P and the juubi he siad the sage split the beasts chakra into 9 different entities and its body into the moon. Naruto 467 page 15-16 | One Manga

(This is besides the point but i think to successfully create the 9 beast human sacrifices were required because in the SORA arc sora's body could not handle the the kuuybi chakra it left his body and dispersed in the air, so unless the chakras have a host they will disperse.)

If madara were to some how get all tailed beast how would he get the juubi's body with out destroying the moon then what moon would the be to complete the moon's eye plan ? How would he even control it without the renningan ?? O.O

The way the plot has been going i doubt the madara is the biggest treat, he may be the master mine behind it all but then again he may not even be the "real" madara, which can't really be proven without seeing the corps kabuto revived or until he uses EMS or MS.

In another post i was reading that madara might be a Zetsu clone which is kinda believable, their is a reason madara wanted shusi's eye ( Naruto 482 page 13 | One Manga ). If " MADARA" is supposed to have EMS then Y:

+Does he want shusi's eye a normal shringhan
    +Hasen't He used Mangekou Sharinghan
    +Is his face always covered
    +Is he allowing Kabuto push him around

Also madara maybe a poser and kabuto's resurrection was the real MADARA.
    Maybe this poser hid Madara's real body some where or sealed his soul away to resurrect him with nagato's renningan tech, so that's why the poser acted all scared. Naruto 490 page 04 | One Manga

WELL GO AHEAD AND COMMENT ..........

Last edited by Modaro; 06-17-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Moon's eye plan a diversion

well i think your rigth
    first of because madara or tobi whatever said the he is a shell of his former self
    so how can he become a jinchuriki when he has no bady
    second why he would want to everybody fall into an illusion i dont see a reason in it

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Your a smart dude

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

i agree whith everything, but u cant use the sora's arc cause is not from the manga,and "Madara" dont need the jubi's body, just the chacra, so i does'mt need to destroy the moon.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

stop using fillers and no i dont agree with this thread
    mandra is dead and the 1st hokage stole his eyes

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCruise View Post
    stop using fillers and no i dont agree with this thread
    mandra is dead and the 1st hokage stole his eyes
    wow don't u think that is goin a little to far, if the first stole madara's eyes the he would be the most powerful ninja ever, and would not have to hide behind a fake persona, "TOBI / MADARA". Also why would the first be evil !!!!!!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Hmm intresting theory. i agree wit pretty much whatever u said but all we can do is wait and see what else happens i bet naruto controling kyuubi will also be a flop in madaras plan

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Hmm intresting theory. i agree wit pretty much whatever u said but all we can do is wait and see what else happens i bet naruto controling kyuubi will also be a flop in madaras plan

Indeed
    This post is the the shit...minus the fuller stuff
    I was wondering myself who was it in that last coffin
    Maybe its one of those SO6P sons

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    wow don't u think that is goin a little to far, if the first stole madara's eyes the he would be the most powerful ninja ever, and would not have to hide behind a fake persona, "TOBI / MADARA". Also why would the first be evil !!!!!!!

if you haven't figured it out, hes just here to troll.. pay no mind to what he says

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

1. hes body wass messed up after the fight so he took his eyes and used izangii simple
    2. we no nothing bout the 1st he could of been evil and madra could of been good

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    if you haven't figured it out, hes just here to troll.. pay no mind to what he says
    im trolling because i post whats on my mind i havnt flamed or insulted anyone?

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCruise View Post
    1. hes body wass messed up after the fight so he took his eyes and used izangii simple
    2. we no nothing bout the 1st he could of been evil and madra could of been good
    1. I agee with the possibility that the first took madara's eye's

2. How the hell would the first know how to use izangii, if at those times clans were very secretive especially the uchiha clan

I think the first as the master mind villain is lame.
    :flaw:

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I agree with the thread maker but not for the reasons stated.

I think that unless Madara is a fool and someone who craves attention he wouldn't just give his plans away to the Kages. All they have to do to stop him is kill Naruto or Kirabi.

Secondly half the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed away with Minato. Naruto only has half. So how will the Juubi be formed?

He definately has something bigger planned.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post

I think that unless Madara is a fool and someone who craves attention he wouldn't just give his plans away to the Kages. All they have to do to stop him is kill Naruto or Kirabi.

Secondly half the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed away with Minato. Naruto only has half. So how will the Juubi be formed?

i agree now madara has all the nations frantically trying to stop the moons eye plan while he continues with his real agenda

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

but remember in the sora arc, if sora's body was able to handle the kyuubi chakra he would of transformed into a nine tailed beast just as powerful ass de original one, so i don't think it matter if he has half of the kyuubi's chakra

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Madara never said he wanted the Juubi's body, he wants the chakra from combining all of the 9 tailed beasts, and will then use the moon to broadcast his genjutsu.

Although I still don't think that is his final plan, I think he just wants to be all powerful with the chakra of all of the tailed beasts.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    well i think your rigth
    first of because madara or tobi whatever said the he is a shell of his former self
    so how can he become a jinchuriki when he has no bady
    second why he would want to everybody fall into an illusion i dont see a reason in it
    as u said,he is a shell of his former self...if its true ,he want to collect all the bijuus and be the host og ten tail...the body of ten tail is in moon....so he want to be jiubbis new body...maybe he wants to be ten tail

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami28 View Post
    Madara never said he wanted the Juubi's body, he wants the chakra from combining all of the 9 tailed beasts, and will then use the moon to broadcast his genjutsu.

Although I still don't think that is his final plan, I think he just wants to be all powerful with the chakra of all of the tailed beasts.
    dude u can't just have the chakra of the jubi u need the body too, or else all u will have is the nine tailed beasts.

remeber the jubi's CHAKRA was split up into NINE TAILED BEAST and its BODY was sealed into the MOON therefore if you want the jubi's true power u have reunite the jubi's chakra with its body.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

All they have to do to stop him is kill Naruto or Kirabi.

1st he knows that they wont do it cuz naruto is konaho's hero and KB is the raikage's bro...

2nd the key frog(the one that has the key to the 4th's seal)clearly stated that the kyuubi will be completly revived if he gets loose in other words he'll be be at full power....
    Naruto 490 page 12 | One Manga

back to the topic well its an interesting theory but madara only needs to combine the chackra of the all the 9 bijuus the body is of no great importance its just a container just like a normal host's body(just bigger lol) not to mention that madara told zetsu that its time to do his moon's eye plan when he was talking to him in private and i dont think that he would be lying to zetsu too !
    Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    1st he knows that they wont do it cuz naruto is konaho's hero and KB is the raikage's bro...

2nd the key frog(the one that has the key to the 4th's seal)clearly stated that the kyuubi will be completly revived if he gets loose in other words he'll be be at full power....
    Naruto 490 page 12 | One Manga

back to the topic well its an interesting theory but madara only needs to combine the chackra of the all the 9 bijuus the body is of no great importance its just a container just like a normal host's body(just bigger lol) not to mention that madara told zetsu that its time to do his moon's eye plan when he was talking to him in private and i dont think that he would be lying to zetsu too !
    Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga
    u do need the jubi's body because taht is the only way the nine tailed chakra's will form together, other wise madara would have already started fusing his seven tailed beasts together. !!!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

u do need the jubi's body because taht is the only way the nine tailed chakra's will form together, other wise madara would have already started fusing his seven tailed beasts together. !!!!!
    he cant combine only 7 beasts he needs all of them in order to creat the juubi cuz there's no beast that can be created from only 7 and has gedo mazo (the thing that extracts the beasts)and its fusing there :P

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

he cant combine only 7 beasts he needs all of them in order to creat the juubi cuz there's no beast that can be created from only 7 and has gedo mazo (the thing that extracts the beasts)and its fusing there :P
    dude have u even begun to comprehend what i have said u have just basically repeated me then gave me the:P what the f are u stupid.

Last edited by Modaro; 07-24-2010 at 03:40 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

dude have u even begun to comprehend what i have said u have just basically repeated me then gave me the:P what the f are u stupid.

lol u said that he needs the jubi's body while i said that he doesnt need it cuz he has gedo mazo(the thing that extracts the beasts and has the beasts in it) and u also said that if he doesnt need the jubi's body then he would've fused the 7 beasts already but as i've mentioned earlier that there's no beast that can be created from just combining the 7 beasts :P

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

lol u said that he needs the jubi's body while i said that he doesnt need it cuz he has gedo mazo(the thing that extracts the beasts and has the beasts in it) and u also said that if he doesnt need the jubi's body then he would've fused the 7 beasts already but as i've mentioned earlier that there's no beast that can be created from just combining the 7 beasts :P
    well i did say you really do need the jubi's body, but i was just trying to strengthen my point by sarcastically saying "if the jubi's body wasn't needed then madara would have already STARTED fusing the beasts in his possession."

I never ever said that there is a beast that can be made by fusing the first seven tailed beasts.

Next time try reading carefully before u make a wrongful accusation.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

well i did say you really do need the jubi's body, but i was just trying to strengthen my point by sarcastically saying "if the jubi's body wasn't needed then madara would have already STARTED fusing the beasts in his possession."

I never ever said that there is a beast that can be made by fusing the first seven tailed beasts.

Next time try reading carefully before u make a wrongful accusation.

i never said anything about u saying that there is a beast i said that there's no beast that can be created from only 7 beasts to explain why the 7 beasts cant fuse together :P
    so next time try reading carefully before telling me to.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»