Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Moon's eye plan a diversion

Quote Originally Posted by stealthshinobi View Post
    omg what an idiot if u read my post you would've known that it was just an extra info to strenghin mine...
    ok then

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

so can we assume the juubi was made-up by madara aswell? or is there any proof to back up the existance of the juubi i'm forgeting

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    so can we assume the juubi was made-up by madara aswell? or is there any proof to back up the existance of the juubi i'm forgeting
    Well i won't go as far as to say the juubi is a lie, becase the SO6P sems to have really existed. Because when naruto took the foxes chakra he took on a firery figure of the sage's silhouette.

It is at this moment he got a new seal to seal the fox with out of no where. So this suggest if the SO6P really had existed he posses a special ability to seal, which he could use to seal the Juubi. Which he is said to have done, so yeh I really think the sage existed.

But even though the sage may be real you can't totally take madara's word for everything, he maybe either twisted the story a little or left out major parts of it. Madara lie alot especially to sasuke .....!!

Page 3 of 3 « First 123