Status
    Jan 2013
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

Sharigan activation treatment 2.0

Reason for injury: sharingan activation
    Description of Injury 2 punches to the stomach, Took another punch, Got drilled into the ground by several punches and was disabled by two large shuriken, Took a lightening infused uppercut.
    Type: sharingan activation
    Severity: Severe (I think)
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456801
    Link to the biography that is injured: Izuna Uchiha

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    I hate you all :|

Re: Sharigan activation treatment 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Reason for injury: sharingan activation
    Description of Injury 2 punches to the stomach, Took another punch, Got drilled into the ground by several punches and was disabled by two large shuriken, Took a lightening infused uppercut.
    Type: sharingan activation
    Severity: Severe (I think)
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456801
    Link to the biography that is injured: Izuna Uchiha
    Ahh, another patient, another Sharingan activation
    In an effort to diagnose the patient, I place both of my palms on the patient's chest, sending my chakra into his body as a medium to procure information on the patient's body and wounds. Subsequently, the chakra returns to me, allowing me to fully comprehend your problem.

"Yeah, this guy took quite a beating. Two blows to the abdominal region, and a good few punches to the other regions of your body. Got smashed to the ground as well, I see. You seem to be bleeding quite a fair bit, given the large shuriken your attacker threw at you. Probably several broken bones and ribs, including some paralysis in your jaw area due to the lightning infused uppercut you suffered."

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Re: Sharigan activation treatment 2.0

Patients dies from infection because the nurse failed to clean himself and the patient. >_>

______

sagemode jinchuuriki your bio has dies due to medical error. It has, however, awakened the Sharingan. You can reuse it and continue training in 3 days.