Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    Lets face it. Itachi is dead and he did alot more than Minato till now.
    Itachi in a few chapters stoped Nagato, escaped from Kabutos control and in the end stoped him along with all edos.
    Minato is just there and doing nothing - losing his arm, leting Obito destroy ninja map and now doing nothing to stop Madara.
    If i could choose between Minato and Itachi who should fight Obito/Madara I and 90% people would choose Itachi. The rest 10% is just fanboys.
     
         

  2. #2
    Riding a spider SpiderRider89's Avatar
    Status
    SpiderRider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    Minato isn't nearly as OP against Edos as he is against the living. Itachi was perfect for fighting Edos and was perfect to face Kabuto. Plot no jutsu.
     
         

  3. #3
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    yup yup yup minato is weak noobie
     
         

  4. #4
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    If Itachi was there this war would be over, Honestly there has been soooo many instances in which he could have just Totsuka'd shit.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member closecombat22's Avatar
    Status
    closecombat22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    uch fan fear knowledge
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Lets face it. Itachi is dead and he did alot more than Minato till now.
    Itachi in a few chapters stoped Nagato, escaped from Kabutos control and in the end stoped him along with all edos.
    Minato is just there and doing nothing - losing his arm, leting Obito destroy ninja map and now doing nothing to stop Madara.
    If i could choose between Minato and Itachi who should fight Obito/Madara I and 90% people would choose Itachi. The rest 10% is just fanboys.
    Minato saved the ailled force like 3 time aka the world and saved 9 year ago itachi so owe his very life to minato manga fact
     
         
    Last edited by closecombat22; 12-07-2013 at 10:51 AM.

  6. #6
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    Do you not remember the part where minato says naruto and sasuke are the stars?

    minato could do more than support but he wont because he doesnt want to steal the show.

    and i agree itachi is BOSS!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    itachi is boss no doubt but as someone said earlier minato has already saved alliance 2 times and naruto and sasuke too on more than one occasion...! where as itachi was being saved by others in his fights....!
    anyway it's clear that you haven't heard of term plot no jutsu so it's useless to try n put some sense into you...!
     
         

  8. #8
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    6,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    And yet Shinobi Alliance ex. Hashirama, Tobirama and Kakashi are alive only because of Minato... Or there wouldn't be anyone to face Juubito and the war be lost even when Itachi did his part perfectly...
     
         

  9. #9
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Minato is waisting time, Itachi would have won this war already

    Actually the plot is hlding him back, otherwise he'd have soloed this war by now.

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=460585

    Minato saved the SA twice or else Obito would've won. Minato was the one that made it possible to pull the Beasts out otherwise Obito would've won. Minato was the one who gave Naruto chakra twice, otherwise Naruto and many depending on him would've died including Sasuke. Also Minato was the one who set up those kunais and teleported the Hokages around the Juubi so they could form the barrier and hold it!

    So you see there's no one that has done as much as Minato and he still had chances to solo the war but Kishi is holding him back for obvious reasons

    However replace Sasuke with Itachi and the war might have finished in the last chapter

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=460991
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •