Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    When you look at the similarities to neji's rotation, and the rasengan. It looks the same, minus one covering the whole body and another in the hand. I think if naruto really trained, and focused, he can cause chakra around his body to rotate the same way neji does. I do not think this is too crazy, as naruto is a wind user, and has gotten nice with rotating the wind in his jutsus, I don't think much would prevent him from doing is all over his body as a defense also

    Thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    No, It's a Hyuga technique only.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Derek1st's Avatar
    Status
    Derek1st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVES. The rotation involves instantly and simultaneously releasing chakra from every point on the body, then rotating violently. The rasengan isn't even similar in its use.
     
         

  4. #4
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Nahhhhh. What I do want to see him use is the wind sword like Danzo made from a kunai. Would be so boss to see swordplay between him and Sasuke.
     
         

  5. #5
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Vongola View Post
    Nahhhhh. What I do want to see him use is the wind sword like Danzo made from a kunai. Would be so boss to see swordplay between him and Sasuke.
    Sounds homo.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Hell View Post
    No, It's a Hyuga technique only.
    Pay attention to what I wrote. I did not say naruto can learn the hyuga rotation, I said he should be able to learn a variant of the move. meaning something similar. Naruto can do it in his hand, and he can make spirit bomb sized rasengans also. Tell me, theoretically, what is stopping him from learning how to do it on his body also? None of you can honestly tell me he cant do it, as its a anime and kishi can make naruto learn anything he wants. My point was, its not impossible, I think highly probable if naruto took the time to learn other moves
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Wasnt it in one of naruto ending, where he sorta does rotation with his rasengan? At any rate its fodder technique in face of BM kurama
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    won't happen, Hyuga exclusive move
    /thread
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post
    COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVES. The rotation involves instantly and simultaneously releasing chakra from every point on the body, then rotating violently. The rasengan isn't even similar in its use.
    If he spins violently while in bm mode it's the equivalent of rotation...might be even stronger.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    Lamb is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Well Bee did the 8 tails rotation against the jinks so maybe Naruto can learn that.
     
         

  11. #11
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    it wouldn't even a variant even if he could do something remotely similar as you describe.

    I wont go into details because all of NB knows could write forever on the topic of rotation alone, but take my word for it when I say this, Naruto can never use rasengan in this manner. EVER. even if he tried.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    it wouldn't even a variant even if he could do something remotely similar as you describe.

    I wont go into details because all of NB knows could write forever on the topic of rotation alone, but take my word for it when I say this, Naruto can never use rasengan in this manner. EVER. even if he tried.
    Technically he can. You just release good amount of chakra then spin.
     
         

  13. #13
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: I think naruto can learn a variant of the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    When you look at the similarities to neji's rotation, and the rasengan. It looks the same, minus one covering the whole body and another in the hand. I think if naruto really trained, and focused, he can cause chakra around his body to rotate the same way neji does. I do not think this is too crazy, as naruto is a wind user, and has gotten nice with rotating the wind in his jutsus, I don't think much would prevent him from doing is all over his body as a defense also

    Thoughts?
    LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL oh my god my sides. Yea, sure bud, whatever puts you to bed at night. Naruto still needs an extra pair of hands to form a rasengan but he's going to learn how to pour chakra out of every single chakra point at once? Yea ok lmao
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •