Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Nagato's power and mastery over Rinnegan is understimated, even Kishi held him back

Hello guys I wonder how powerfull would be Chou Shinra Tensei, Asura Path: missiles and chakra cannons used by Healthy Nagato instead of Six paths of Pein.

About Shinra Tensei :

Here is glimpse of Shinra Tensei used by Edo Tensei Nagato:

^^ However not only it looks like casual version of Shinra Tensei used by Nagato BEFORE HE RESTORED HIS YOUTHFULL LOOK, as here:

^^ Here Nagato rejuvenated his body and it was after that Shinra tensei.

and we know that Nagato was using Shinra Tensei via Deva Path/God ream body a lot of times before at different scales:

^^ weak one

^^ Stronger version

^^ The strongest version known as Chou Shinra Tensei.

About Asura Path :

Now Asura Path: Missiles

^^ These missiles were quite powerfull and still only used by Pein... not Nagato.

Now Asura Path: Chakra Cannon/beam:

^^ This was very powerfull and destructive... and yet only done by Six paths of Pein but Nagato's alone.

Not fully used Nagato's potential in Edo Version :

However Healthy Nagato used only

^^ Human path

^^ Preta path

^^ Naraka Path

^^ Asura Path but just creating mechanical armor

^^ He was about to use Chakra Cannon via Asura Path but get interrupted by Itachi... however as confident as Nagato looked I believe Chakra Cannon could finish Killer Bee... so it has to be quite powerfull.

^^ Also of course Chibaku Tensei... which is no doubt the strongest technique of Nagato... hovewer it is not focused offensive attack as Shinra tensei can be... or chakra cannons, missiles of Asura Path.

Kishi neither shows Old Edo Nagato using Chou Shinra Tensei... nor missiles or even chakra beam/cannon. When Nagato rejuvenated his body... then Kishi still didn't show Young Nagato using Shinra Tensei... not even weak form not even mentioning about Chou Shinra Tensei... also Chakra Cannon/beam also could not be used due to being to strong most likely or restricted by plot.

So Restricted Healthy Nagato was = Edo Itachi without Totsuka and Yata + Killer Bee + Nine tails chakra mode Naruto

Full power unleashed Healthy Nagato could put up great battle even against Bijuu mode Naruto or MS Obito..., and this is potentail of his Rinnegan alone if only he has healthy legs as well... or was even one of the fasterst characters then he would be in top 3 even.

More food for thoughts :

Now Imagine... Current Madara and his use of Rinnegan with very potent powerfull chakra and huge amount of it(Madara's potent chakra + Hashirama's huge amount of chakra too op)... add SM on the top of it and you have definiation of very op character... actually Pre Juubi Jin SOSP could be like that.

Also keep in mind that Shinra Tensei of Deva Path and Chakra beam/missiles of Asura Path are the most powerfull offensive and destructive techniques of the Rinnegan. The rest are Animal path, Naraka path, Human path and Preta Path... even although all of them posses incredible abilties and very efficent/usable... but even ripping soul out of body... or absorbing it is not destructive techniques even although offensive.

Summary :

• Old Nagato did NOT use Chou Shinra Tensei or Chakra beam and missiles of Asura Path
    • Young Nagato did NOT use Shinra Tensei at all... also chakra beam and missiles of Asura Path were restricted
    • Shinra Tensei of Deva Path and Chakra beam/missiles of Asura Path are the most powerfull offensive and destructive techniques of the Rinnegan.
    • Kishi held back Nagato in battle against Itachi, KCM Naruto and Killer Bee... so most likely Nagato could put up great battle even against Bijuu mode Naruto especially if he go out without limits
    • The Rinnegan is underrated and understimated these days

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thoughts

How powerfull do you think Chou Shinra Tensei, Chakra beam and Missiles used by Young Nagato could be ?

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 12-07-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Re: Nagato's power and mastery over Rinnegan is understimated, even Kishi held him ba

I agree....I had no interest in Nagato...but seeing him almost as old as Madara and doing that much damage is insane.

WTH WAS HE WAITING FOR!?!? HE SEEMED LIKE A GOD! Youth Nagato would probably own Sasuke, Naruto, Hashirama, and Minato at the same time.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist

Re: Nagato's power and mastery over Rinnegan is understimated, even Kishi held him ba

you summed up your massive article with Kishi held him back

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Nagato was nerfed. When he was Edo tense I he absorbed the Hachibi's chakra and regained his health, why didn't kishi let him drain people chakra when he was alive to regain his health. Instead he was stuck being a crippled

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This just goes to show how sorry Madara's and Obito's mastery of the Rinnegan was.. Nagato was such a pro, and he'd be above Naruto and Sasuke if he were alive and healthy (._.)

Such a waste

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    Ghoul:Re/Favorite on-going
    mangas.

I agree , very good .

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    I agree....I had no interest in Nagato...but seeing him almost as old as Madara and doing that much damage is insane.

WTH WAS HE WAITING FOR!?!? HE SEEMED LIKE A GOD! Youth Nagato would probably own Sasuke, Naruto, Hashirama, and Minato at the same time.
    Yeah he seemed like a God... but you took it overboard with saying "own Sasuke, Naruto, Hashirama and Minato and the same time"

But Full power unrestricted Nagato could stalemate with EMS Madara... due to EMS Madara having mobility advanatage.

However If Nagato has mobility as well... then Healthy Unrestricted Nagato with mobility > EMS Madara. He could proably even beats Base Hashirama but SM hashirama could be too much for sure... and even without Shin SuuSenjuu...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Nagato was nerfed. When he was Edo tense I he absorbed the Hachibi's chakra and regained his health, why didn't kishi let him drain people chakra when he was alive to regain his health. Instead he was stuck being a crippled
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by -First Avenger- View Post
    This just goes to show how sorry Madara's and Obito's mastery of the Rinnegan was.. Nagato was such a pro, and he'd be above Naruto and Sasuke if he were alive and healthy (._.)

Such a waste
    Exactly...

Chou Shinra Tensei or chakra beam/missiles Even Old Edo Nagato's version could be as destructive as eight tails bijuudama...

Chou Shinra Tensei or chakra beam/missiles of Youth Edo Nagato could be on par with Perfect Sussano slash...or even above it.

Just wasted potential... let's hope true wielder and master of The Rinnegan Hagoromo Ootsutsuki will prove once and for all why The Rinnegan was called Supreme Doujtusu and the strongest out of three great doujutsu.

I hope Kishi will not dissapoint me...

Chou Shinra Tensei

Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    I agree , very good .
    Thanks I am glad you agree and think about it as very good

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 12-07-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A Hokage is a person who
    sets fire to the five
    villages' darkness with his
    own flame...and then eats the
    ashes and continues to carry
    on and survive."- Sasuke
    Uchiha

Still IMO Maddy> Nagato, won't be proven till alive Madara gets his Rinnengan back though.
    Alive Nagato probably > current Naruto and Sasuke though

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Yeah he seemed like a God... but you took it overboard with saying "own Sasuke, Naruto, Hashirama and Minato and the same time"

But Full power unrestricted Nagato could stalemate with EMS Madara... doing to EMS Madara having mobility advanatage.

However If Nagato has mobility as well... then Healthy Unrestricted Nagato with mobility > EMS Madara. He could proably even beats Base Hashirama but SM hashirama could be too much for sure... and even without Shin SuuSenjuu...

agree
    yeah, maybe Minato, Madara, and Hashirama is too much for him
    I never really noticed until now though, thanks :D!
    I also agree about him > to EMS Madara.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if you can't hear me, it's
    the weed I'm smoking!

I too feel like he was nerfed. When Nagato starts to manhandle Bee and Naruto, that was the only time we started seeing his true capabilities. Nagato in his youth without being crippled could fodderize alot of powerful ninja, simultaneously even. But since he was nerfed, I don't give him credit beyond the feats he's shown

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門

He called himself god for no reason. Really if nagato is dead serious and the intent to kill, is for real with his summons and his paths he really is someone you can't mess with...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    girls... *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by -First Avenger- View Post

Such a waste
    Dude , this just shows you , how little you know about naruto... First , that was the rinnegan from madara , meaning that if madara didn't had unlocked the rinnegan , then we didn't had no nagato in the series.

2nd. We only have seen 2 things from madara with his Rinnegan , which was... the meteorites and the absorption of jutsu , plus Madara knows everything about the rinnegan or the majority of it (i'm sure of it)

As for Obito ... dude ... that little b*tch didn't do anything with the rinnegan lol... even when Naruto did the rasengan in his face , why didn't he did some shit with the rinnegan? even after "his mask was broke" he didn't do shit with the rinnegan , why is that?

Last edited by scorezor; 12-07-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

In Short:

Sennin mode added to Unrestricted healthy Nagato having Senjuu and Uchiha DNA in his body = Pre Ten tails Host Sage of six paths...

That in what I believe ... I hope Kishi will not dissapoint me...

InSageofsixpathsIbelieve

Also Nagato could troll Totsuka Blade if he needed to as Rinnegan's potential is unlimited as state many of times in the manga.

^^ look how peacefull and calm he was when he was pierced by Totsuka Blade.

^^ Look how cheerfull and happy Nagato looked when he was sealed...he didn't even try to stop it or slow it down.

^^ Nagato says good bye and let himself be placed in gourd of eternal dreams...

Itachi fanboys/wankers: but if he could escape from it then why he did not try at least ?
    Me: Because If he escaped then he would still be controlled by Kabuto and attack Naruto, Killer Bee and Itachi. If he was enemy then it would make sense but because he was ally of them then he was glad and gratefull for Itachi for stopping him from hurting his friends and let him rest in peace as his soul will be released finally.
    Itachi fanboys/wankers: This sounds like weak excusee... Itachi solos simply as that
    Me: It should be in Kabuto's concern to release Nagato from sealing... so it is his fault. Nagato has no reason or desire to keep fighting against them. HE WAS FORCED TO FIGHT.

It only proves how Nagato was understimated

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 12-07-2013 at 08:13 PM.

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with u to some extent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The UCHIHA'S true power is yet
    to be unveiled

agreed
    nagato is undoubtedly the strongest non uchiha apart from danzo and rikudo

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Agreed,plus Nagato didnt even use one elemental technique during the fights vs Naruto and co.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude , this just shows you , how little you know about naruto...
    Arrogance. You expect me to take you seriously after insulting me like that? Just because you have an opinion does not mean you are all knowing, so quit acting all self righteous.

First , that was the rinnegan from madara
    Yes, he awoke it in his old age and didn't have time to fully master it.

meaning that if madara didn't had unlocked the rinnegan , then we didn't had no nagato in the series.
    Doesn't change the fact that Nagato's mastery > Madara's from what we have been shown.

2nd. We only have seen 2 things from madara with his Rinnegan , which was... the meteorites and the absorption of jutsu
    Which is why he is not as efficient with it as Nagato. Thanks for proving my point.

plus Madara knows everything about the rinnegan or the majority of it (i'm sure of it)
    "I'm sure of it," is not a good enough explanation. Quite pathetic really, you insult my knowledge of a series I've followed since I was 8 yet your entire basis to that is that you think you're right.

As for Obito ... dude ... that little b*tch didn't do anything with the rinnegan lol... even when Naruto did the rasengan in his face , why didn't he did some shit with the rinnegan? even after "his mask was broke" he didn't do shit with the rinnegan , why is that?
    Because as I said, Nagato is better with it than him, and it proves that it takes time to master the Rinnegan.

Madara and Obito have only shown small aspects of the Rinnegan, neither have used it to it's fullest extent. So quit being a d*ck.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Sky,dont argue with that clown.
    He reads some sort of fanfic instead of the manga,the Tobidara shit he is preachin is getting out of hand.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    Sky,dont argue with that clown.
    He reads some sort of fanfic instead of the manga,the Tobidara shit he is preachin is getting out of hand.
    I just can't resist sometimes mate. (._. )( ._.)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    Agreed,plus Nagato didnt even use one elemental technique during the fights vs Naruto and co.
    Exactly my point ... Nagato was hindered and held back by Kishi through entire manga....

He has never gone all out... that is fact.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Get stronger. Consume
    all your happiness and
    sadness, and use that as your
    stepping stone." — Ovan

A lot of fallen ones would be stronger then the current living ones if they were not too old or too sick.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ovan View Post
    A lot of fallen ones would be stronger then the current living ones if they were not too old or too sick.
    that is truth a lot of characters with wasted potential