(This is a serious thread)
Granny Cat is a very mysterious character who only appears in one chapter/episode and another filler episode. However, her character leaves a lot of questions.
1) What is her connection to the Uchiha? Why did the Uchiha specifically go to her for weapons?
2) Why is Sasuke so nice to her. We rarely see Sasuke acting that nice to anybody. He even went so far as to get a treat for her cats. What was her connection to Sasuke and Itachi?
3) Is she a simple merchant or is she a kunoichi? She has two ninja cats, which we can assume are summonings, and it wouldn't make sense for them to be with a civilian?
Some Possible Answers:
- I think it makes sense to say that when she was younger she was a ninja who fought alongside the Uchiha.
- It would make sense for the Uchiha to have their own source of weapons and supplies outside of Konoha. They didn't trust Konoha and wanted to be prepared to fight against them.
- If Granny cat was the official supplier of the Uchiha, it would make sense for Fugaku, as the leader of the Uchiha, to consult with her often and he probably brought his children.
-She knew Sasuke and Itachi since they were young. Sasuke perhaps viewed her as a family figure, since he knew her so long and she had a connection to his family. Sasuke has only been seen to be kind and polite to his family members.