Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Discovering New Worlds

Coming from here

After reaching Kirigakure's borderlands, only staying on one of the outer islands as per his promise, Susano'o noticed the amount of commotion around him, and decided it would be best for him to leave. He didn't want to get caught up in that which didn't concern him. With the scroll given to him by the Konoha shinobi, he turned his back to the heart of the mist and began to walk. Making his way away from the mist, as far away as he could go, Susano'o decided to travel the world. He had only even been in the forests, areas with dense mist or cloud, and his home Minas Morgul; he wanted a change of scenery. Somewhere he could look into the distance and see as far as was possible. And so the Nekura began to walk. He didn't know how far he was going, only that he wouldn't stop until he found a place where he could see for miles. Somewhere where things were new.

12 hours to Land of Earth borderlands

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

Re: Discovering New Worlds

Kuzan Biography

Kuzan appears, just several days after his departure from Amegakure. For now, he would travel with a man named Susano'o, a man whose personality was the complete opposite of his, but nonetheless, the two were compatible. Kuzan arrived, enveloped in mist as he aimlessly traveled at the grounds of Kirigakure. The sounds of shinobi's fighting with one another could be heard from miles away. Kuzan hiked, hoping to avoid the sight of blood and unnecessary killings. Despite having a sense of justice, he knew that it would be best to simply ignore the clashes of the two villages, as he was affiliated with neither. Soon enough, Kuzan would spot a shadow from the mist. He easily distinguished this man as Susano'o, and went on from there. Kuzan walked away from his birthplace, hoping to find adventure. "Susano'o? It's an honor to finally meet you." Kuzan whispered, making sure that he was not detected by anyone.

12 Hours to the Land of Earth Borderlands

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looking at the man with disinterest, Susano'o looked away almost immediately as he continued to walk. He was certainly a strange companion, but in time he may become useful. Though Susano'o didn't want too many people being near him; his master never had too many people in his presence at any given time.

Continuing on his journey, with the man following, Susano'o stopped as he reached the Land of Earth borders. The flat, rocky terrain which stretched for miles, a few jagged hills here and there dotting the landscape. It wasn't much, but at least he could
    see. The mist of the Water Country, the clouds of the Lightning, they just weren't for Susano'o. Too obstructing. The forests of the Land of Fire, too, was too constricting to both movement and sight. But the open expanse of the Land of Earth reminded him of the Land of Demons, though less dangerous. And quiet. He had assumed that the ninja world was filled with shinobi, yet this place seemed barren. Perhaps Susano'o had the wrong idea. Or perhaps the people in this area preferred to keep to themselves. Either way, Susano'o was just fine with the lack of people around.
    So, finally a place that has both wide-open space for me to breathe, and unobstructed air for me to see. Like a paradise.
    Looking around the empty, barren, rocky, lifeless terrain, paradise may have been an over-exaggeration. But, then again, Susano'o liked his space to be his.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

Coming from here.

*Melissa, journeying to the village hidden by rocks, comes close to her destination. Sightseeing her entire journey here, Melissa gets excited every time she sees something new since she was so used to seeing either clouds or rain all of the time*

"Oooooo pretty butterfly." *She giggles* "This place better be close... I didn't come out here to get lost... Tch..."

*Melissa couldn't help but talk to herself since she was on her own and she was already unstable mentally. That didn't help. She couldn't shut her mouth the entire way here*

12 hours to the Land of Earth borderlands

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

Arriving at the Land of earth borderlands, Kuzan looks around, only to see what he's expected. The village itself was composed of stones of all sizes, which made it a pain to reach this location. Now, there was three wanderers. An extra person accompanying Kuzan and Susano'o as they departed from the land of the mist, which Kuzan was fine with, but their personalities were completely different. Walking onwards, in front of his companions, Kuzan turned around and asked, with his eyes fixed on Susano'o, "So, what shall we do now, Susano'o, and Melissa, of course."

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

*Spooked by the mans words, Melissa wildly swings her scythe into the air, hitting absolutely nothing* "Ha! I'll kill all of you bastards! Hahaha!.." *When she stops and notices Kuzan a few steps away, she calmed down, realizing there were no threats* "Heeeyyy... What are you doing way out here? The odds of us departed nin meeting is... Well... What?.." *Dumbfounded that she somehow stumbled upon a comrade of hers, she now joins the group without a care*

*Scratching her head with her scythe, she stares at the stranger known as Susano'o* "Who's the angry guy accompanying us? He has a lot of muscles." *She smirks and just stares at him as she walks closer to the group*

*Turning her attention to the barren land, she thinks of what it holds inside it's deepest parts. She knew the land's roots ran deep, where many strong shinobi had resided. She knew the looks of the land may not be rich, but it was rich in other things such as culture and beliefs. She couldn't wait to see what was held deeper in this land. Her journey to the Village Hidden by Stone was getting more interesting by the moment*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Listening to the words of the man who walked with him, Susano'o glanced over towards the girl who had appeared near them.
    Melissa? Strange, I was unaware that you knew people in these parts, Kuzan.
    Looking forwards, Susano'o continued to walk. He never really stopped moving, actually, as he didn't really care if these people came with him. The Nekura weren't really a "teamwork"-based clan, but if his master could have served as the Mizukage, he could walk with companions. Though the village turned on Mystogan-sama in the end.
    Clenching his fists at the thought, Susano'o took in a deep breath as he steadied himself, reminding himself that he had said his farewell and was onto new things. Perhaps he could find something interesting in this barren wasteland.

What do we do? We continue. We move forwards. I didn't come here to look at some rocks and go home.
    Not truly caring if his companions were keeping up, Susano'o continued to walk beyond the borderlands of the Land of Earth, making his way slowly to the gates and outer wall of the village.

12 Hours to the Village Gates
    In accordance to the "War Rules" (despite the fact that we don't come for war), we have waited 5 days at the borderlands without a response, and as such we shall advance.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is a beautiful noon in Iwagakure. Katarina (High Command skin) was supposed to be on another boring patrol of Iwagakure main gate, but she tricked her superiors and brought a chair, table and a lot of coffee and is drinking it while observing outside of the village. When she thought it couldn't get any more dull, she notices silhouettes of 3 from distance looking human beings which were walking towards the village. When they reach the gate, she calmly finishes her coffee and jumps down to see the visitors. She immediately noticed that 1 of the Shinobi is a student of her old friend Mystogan.

Katarina: Hello there Susano'o, may I ask you why you and your friends came to visit our sexy village?

Btw, there are too links there, 1 is of the skin I use her as and the other is of the bio itself, first link is "Katarina" and the other is "(High Command skin)"

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looking up at the woman as he approached, Susano'o's grip on his sword handle with his right hand tightened a little. This was a village he was not a part of, so he did not know what to expect from the villagers. Friendly? Hostile? There was quite a lack of life around the borderlands, and as such he was concerned that they would be otherwise occupied. And when an entire village of shinobi becomes occupied, things aren't good.
    ...I do not know who you are, Susano'o began. His master had made very little, if any mention of people beyond Minas Morgul to him while they trained together. If this person knew him as "Mystogan's Pupil", the masked man surely spoke more of him beyond the Land of Demons than he spoke of anyone else within their borders.
    However, I came for a change of scenery. Those who came with me may have their own reasonings; I cannot tell you.
    Looking up at the sky, Susano'o noticed trails of smoke lazily floating up into the sky. The inner village glowed as, what Susano'o could only imagine to be fire burned within. Curious, Susano'o wished to ask. However, in his travels he had learned that phrasing things with an optimistic outlook was less likely to end in unnecessary bloodshed. Not that he wouldn't mind fighting, but he simply wasn't in the mood.
    Is there a celebration? It would appear as though there were flames lit behind the walls of your village...

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

*Melissa walks up behind Susano'o and puts her arm around him. Even though they just met, she acted as if they had known eachother forever*

*She puts her scythe back on her back and starts to pick her nose with a kunai* "I came because... Well... I plan for Iwagakure no Sato to be my future home... Hopefully I do not get let down." *She stops picking her nose with the kunai and shoves it back into her pouch*

"Smoke, eh?.." *She looks on, trying to figure out what Susano'o was talking about and she quickly spots the smoke as well* "Well... I intended for the Village Hidden by Stone to be my new resting place, but maybe it shall be my new BBQ pit." *She chuckles at her very bad joke and suddenly cuts the laughter as she felt that it wasn't a laughing matter. She clears her throat and scratches her head*

"Sorry... I uh... What's going on back there?.." *She gazes at the smoke and obvious flames standing tall in the distance*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Katarina observes the visitors, and as she was taught, she was prepared to defend herself if needed to be. When they asked what is with the śmoke and Fire she simply answered.

Those are just some nooblets like Vex and other Genins that are practicing Fire Techniques, it is all under control. I do not mean to be rude, but since you saw how our village looks, I would ask you to leave this place please.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

"You must be talking to my friend here." *Melissa takes her arms off of Susano'o and gently pushes him back whilst she walks forward a few feet* "As you can see, we pose no threat... No intention to threaten anyone either. Is this how you treat all guests?.. How rude..." *As Melissa sort of frowns, she awaits a response from the woman*

"If that was no big deal back there, you wouldn't have asked us to leave in such a way. If anything, we can help you." *She smiles as she walks up to the woman with her hand out, planning to give her a handshake and hoping to hear that she and her "friends" were allowed into the village*

Last edited by Moxxi; 05-26-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the woman he had met at the borderlands put her arm around him, Susano'o grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from himself. As she continued to talk and move closer to the other woman, Susano'o looked around and up to the sky.
    Katon rarely gives off smoke... Susano'o thought. Turning his attention back to the two women, he stepped forwards and pulled the one he had traveled with away from the Iwagakure nin.

Stay, he mumbled as he looked at the red-head. You wouldn't ask me to leave if it were shinobi practicing Katon. Nor would such massive fire techniques be allowed within the village, especially when you have so much empty space around it. And even if they were to happen by accident, sensei and other instructors would be around to douse the flames if they were out of control. There is clearly no celebration as you try to cover it up..
    Closing his eyes slightly so as to glare the woman directly in the eye, Susano'o twirled his right wrist, causing his sword to spin as it pointed to the ground.
    I would like to know what is going on. I do not need to be here for trouble that does not concern me.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

*Melissa sighs as she awaits an answer from the Iwagakure kunoichi*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Katarina thinks to herself that these people are annoying and normally she would like to kill them, but she was ordered "Do not assasinate people for at least 2 days", those annoying Higher Ups. Katarina imagines them all being killed by her and it makes a nice smile on her face.

I am sorry, but this is none of your business and I asked you nicely if you could leave. Will you please leave now?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

Kuzan simply awaited and observed the group of Shinobi's. The unknown woman, decorated with blades of all types, was obviously a kunoichi of the Rock, with the headband as proof. Backing up Susano'o's statements, Kuzan voiced, "It's true, we come to cause no harm; though our intentions are still unclear, at least for me. I come here for adventure, I guess." He would occasionally gaze at the mass destruction occurring within the village, and glanced back to Katarina. "Oh, would you look at that. It seems someone's causing trouble."
    Slightly bored, Kuzan would put his hands on his pockets and waits..

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Turning around and walking away from the red head, Susano'o stopped as he walked beyond his traveling companions. Without turning around, he began to speak.
    If I only took part in that which was my business, I would have no business to take part in...
    Taking in a deep breath, Susano'o opened a single, massive portal over top of the village to his back. The massive black void blotted out the sunlight, casting an ominous shadow over the village while he continued to speak.
    I came here for a change of scenery, and became curious at the smoke. You could have simply agreed that it was a celebration and left things there.
    Closing the portal, Susano'o remained standing with his back to the woman, and his traveling partners. The sudden sunlight flooded back over the area, basking Susano'o's nearly purple skin in the warmth of its rays. Turning his head to survey the nearly-endless expanse of land, Susano'o grinned at the miles and miles of land he could see, unobstructed.
    The land here is quite beautiful... Why would I leave?

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

*Melissa smirks as Susano'o speaks and again awaits an answer from the Iwagakure kunoichi*

"That darkness... He casted it... A... Nekura..." *She thinks to herself as she licks her lips in excitement. She thought about herself, Susano'o and Kuzan. What a deadly trio*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

arriving from here
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=525869

Love aikawa keeps his distance and waits until these shinobi have finished with there business before approaching iwagakure. boy three shinobi missing nin and one iwa this seems like a very awkward threesome not sure if i should take a different route or not.

love continues forward in hopes too not interrupt important affairs and whatever quarrel may be present.

edit well been two days so i'm moving to the next village 12 hours to ame.

Last edited by Rojuro; 05-30-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 to 100.

*Seeing as the interaction was headed absolutely nowhere, Melissa decides to leave her two "comrades" to their conversation with the Iwagakure kunoichi as she heads back to Amegakure*