Re: Suggestions and discussions!

I thought it was still in place.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prepare for the Worst!

Whatever happend to the missions thing?
    Is it happening?......i mean there should be some place in your village right,where you go n you receive missions?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't know if it's the right place for this but seriously i have been thinking about tobi and yeah you guys are going to think like aaaawwwhhh not another tobi thread but i guarantee you that this is a really good theory so i think that tobi's face is hashirama's face but only a older version it isn't too farfetched like we've seen a hashirama plant like sh!t in tobi's lab and it would also explain why kisame knew who tobi was when he showed him his face and kisame also said this world is really full of lies.
    Think about it madara stealing hashi DNA thus making a zetsu clone of hashi that helps him with his plan ???

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

nvm <_>

Last edited by Aízen; 10-12-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait to be accepted?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Should we install some sort of Chakra Regeneration rule? Something like 50 chakra very 10 turns or something like that?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is already such an abundance of chakra that I think regeneration is not necessary

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    There is already such an abundance of chakra that I think regeneration is not necessary
    I disagree, if you're fighting in a war as long as I have, you'll find that chakra is very scarce. And it would give each Kage a more sustainable source of chakra, as they fight, if they're forced to, more than 4 opponents per war. Besides, something like 50 chakra is easily spent in less than a move, but, on the long run, is a great help.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

So umm...what's the deal about the anbu system that was supposed to be put in place? Epic fail?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    So umm...what's the deal about the anbu system that was supposed to be put in place? Epic fail?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    LOL, true story.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about search function where I could find like a list of all RPers, and separate them by their ranks (Genin, Chuunin, etc.)? Maybe eventually, it could be upgraded by adding more categories like B-rank Katon users, Taijutsu masters, etc?
    This could be utilized with battling, maybe even with squad and team formation, filtering users by specific abilities.

Last edited by Shikago; 02-19-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: details

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Quote Originally Posted by Shikago View Post
    What about search function where I could find like a list of all RPers, and separate them by their ranks (Genin, Chuunin, etc.)? Maybe eventually, it could be upgraded by adding more categories like B-rank Katon users, Taijutsu masters, etc?
    This could be utilized with battling, maybe even with squad and team formation, filtering users by specific abilities.
    that is a lot of work that mods or nexus will have to be working on all the time, but we do have the sensei table, that shows us some shisous. We don't have any way to know who is EIG masters though, and we need permission from 2 of them to try the eig test :/

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    that is a lot of work that mods or nexus will have to be working on all the time, but we do have the sensei table, that shows us some shisous. We don't have any way to know who is EIG masters though, and we need permission from 2 of them to try the eig test :/
    You could just go to the EIG Masters social group to see who are masters....

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    You could just go to the EIG Masters social group to see who are masters....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, did not know about that thanks

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prepare for the Worst!

Was wondering if we could have a sub-section in NW for battles.
    This would make this section less populated and exclusive to general RPing.
    Once the battle is finished, it can be linked back to the general RP NW section.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Sorry, there's a problem with the rules. If we abide by them, and in th event that all stages are met with confrontation, no one is able to challenge the Kage. Since we're only capable of fighting 4 people and we are forced to fight the Kage's personal guard, the Kage would always be the 5th challenge...

Also, what happens when you run out of battles you can participate in, you're out of the war? You disappear? And is it 4 battles regardless of you being invading or attacking?

I don't think there's a need for a battle limit, seeing as we have a chakra limit already.

I have another question, regarding tag team battles. Are we able to get KG techniques auto, for the sake of that fight (when we rp with other characters). And what about custom techniques? Is it purely what we own? Another question, if we had training already in a clan's technique or KG, but we don't have a bio currently, can we still use the techniques with other people's characters?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the rule that states only 4 battles to the war isn't a good rule. For i don't think no one can simply walk through the stages, or maybe if they are 3 people in each stage, and you bring let's say 15 shinobi, can your shinobi just deal with the guards while the left over simply move one to the next stage? o_0

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    I think the rule that states only 4 battles to the war isn't a good rule. For i don't think no one can simply walk through the stages, or maybe if they are 3 people in each stage, and you bring let's say 15 shinobi, can your shinobi just deal with the guards while the left over simply move one to the next stage? o_0
    You can't move to another stage until all the guards have been defeated.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

so what if there is 5 guards and ten people come? will the other 5 just wait until the first 5 is finish? (if the defenders don't accept a tag team)

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawliet defiled my Status!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Sorry, there's a problem with the rules. If we abide by them, and in th event that all stages are met with confrontation, no one is able to challenge the Kage. Since we're only capable of fighting 4 people and we are forced to fight the Kage's personal guard, the Kage would always be the 5th challenge...

Also, what happens when you run out of battles you can participate in, you're out of the war? You disappear? And is it 4 battles regardless of you being invading or attacking?

I don't think there's a need for a battle limit, seeing as we have a chakra limit already.

I have another question, regarding tag team battles. Are we able to get KG techniques auto, for the sake of that fight (when we rp with other characters). And what about custom techniques? Is it purely what we own? Another question, if we had training already in a clan's technique or KG, but we don't have a bio currently, can we still use the techniques with other people's characters?
    The 4 battles is a case of strategy and givng your best to have a great, big village. The more villagers you take on an assault, the more chances you have of reaching the Kage.

You assume both attacking and defending teams are of equal number in each stage. but that will never be the case.

If you attack with 10 guys, unless the defenders have 10 ninjas defending each stage you will never have all of your party exceed or fill the 4 fight limit.

Think about it:

Attacking team: 10

Borderlands defense: 10
    Gates: 10
    Inner Village: 10
    Kage mansion: 10 + Hokage

Unless you are facing a village with 40 defenders plus the Hokage, that will never be the case. The battle cap will never exceed unless you attack with only a handful of ninjas. The rules were tested and they work.

As for the KG i don't understand what you're saying.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post

-A Kage’s personal guard(s) must be defeated before the Kage can be challenged. This is only applicable if the Kage leaves the “Kage Mansion” Stage.
    According to my intrepetation of the above the Kage's Personal Guard(s) only apply if the Kage leaves the ''Kage Mansion''. So, a Kage's Personal Guard(s) would not be allowed in the "Kage Mansion" and intercept the opponent at another stage should the Kage stay in the "Kage Mansion" stage.

Regarding battle limit: I agree with you on the fact that 4 is too little; however there should be a battle limit. If a battle limit doesn't exist a few strong people could kill almost all members of a village, making only a few enjoy the war.

Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    so what if there is 5 guards and ten people come? will the other 5 just wait until the first 5 is finish? (if the defenders don't accept a tag team)
    -The invading ninja(s) must engage the guard(s) in order to attempt advancing to the next stage. If all guards are are currently engaged in combat, one may advance to the next stage unapposed.
    -If a team challenges a smaller group, the smaller group has 4 options.
    1) Accept the challenge.
    2) Search for another member of their village in the stage to join them before the fight
    3) Ask the larger team to break into a smaller group. The larger team may refuse the request with no penalty.
    4) Refuse the challenge.
    -If a defending team refuses the challenge, then the invaders may proceed to the next stage.
    -If the invading team refuses the challenge, then they must retreat to the previous stage.
    Hope that these answer your question.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk if anyone said this before, but what about tournaments between allied villages? And maybe separate the participants into different brackets based off post-rank?

Just think of the Chuunin Exams from the manga. But, to receive tournament prizes, the tournament has to be completed. So no breaking of alliances during the tournament. (like in the manga lol)